Forums

Topic: Fantasia: Music Evolved Announced (Disney/Harmonix, 360/XBO, Kinect, 2014)

Posts 1 to 10 of 10

krisko

I'[m excited and disappointed at the same time. I really wanted Harmonix to make a game for Wii U; they're my favorite third-party developer. I've been a fan of theirs since the PS2 days. It looks like I might be getting a Kinect some time in the future if I want to keep playing their games.

However, I think that Harmonix making a Fantasia game is a genius idea. I just wish that the game would have classical and Disney music in it. Watching that trailer, I had to think: what does this have to do with Fantasia?

krisko

Wildvine53

Seriously? That looks so awesome! Guess I finally need to get a kinect. Though I wonder what the actually game will look like

Edited on by Wildvine53

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

Ralizah

Cool. Maybe I should work on getting the Kinect to work so I can eventually play this.

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

Happy_Mask

You all say it's awesome now, but wait until you play a kinect and see how awful the camera is, speaking from experience. -_-

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Ralizah

Happy_Mask wrote:

You all say it's awesome now, but wait until you play a kinect and see how awful the camera is, speaking from experience. -_-

Hah! Stupid thing never works for more than 20 minutes at a time when I am using it.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

SCRAPPER392

I like the idea. Whether there are actually some good songs in the game, is a different strory...
BTW, the new Kinect is better than the old one(duh).

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Captain_Toad

I think a part of me just died inside.......

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Kyloctopus

I always wished I can do that whole fireworks thing. But from the sound of it, it sounds like a $20 game.

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

DGGames

it looks pretty cool. With Harmonix behind it, it sounds solid.

Game developer and gamer.

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.