Forums

Topic: Edge Magazine Top 100 Games Ever (2017 edition)

Posts 21 to 27 of 27

Priceless_Spork

Total bunk.
no Ms Pacman? Galaga?Raiden. Stupid stupid list made by a 25 year old.

Edited on by Priceless_Spork

Priceless_Spork

LuckyLand

There are so many things wrong in doing such generic lists (comparing rpgs, sport games, platformers, adventures, puzzles all at once! Lol it's crazy, it's pointless, it's simply stupid!) and so many things wrong in this particular list as well. Despite being something that cannot have any meaning anyway this list still manages to be criticizable in what it states lol. It's ridicuolous. Just to mention the first thing that came to my mind, how can Rez Infinite be consided better than Child of Eden? The ending "easter egg" in Child of Eden alone is enough to make Child of Eden much better and much more meaningful in what it wants to represent. Do those people even know what they are talking about?? Lol

Edited on by LuckyLand

I used to be a ripple user like you, then I took The Arrow in the knee

kkslider5552000

Lists like this are the most useless thing possible. One of the most well regarded gaming magazines should probably not do things that make it seem like it a WatchMojo or whatever. I almost feel sorry for hem since I've not heard anyone mention Edge all year otherwise.

Literally, tell me what this is other than a list of well regarded games, randomly listed from 1-100? Do this again in a year, or if any other random gaming site or whatever did this, it would then be a different list of 100 well regarded games that might as well be in an arbitrary order. There's ways to do this that have some value possibly, this does not seem to be it.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Bolt_Strike

Some of these choices are well deserved. Others make me want to vomit. Overall though, it just sounds like they're going based on media hype and nostalgia instead of actual quality.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

KingMike

That's about what you can predict these "Top 100" lists to be.
75% modern hype, 25% nostalgia for the games everyone's heard of if not played

KingMike

shaneoh

World of Warcraft, a global phenomenon (never played it personally) and Dwarf Fortress, a FREE simulation game of such depth (and going deeper every year) that there will never be another like it, aren't on the list. It's definitely not a list of the top 100 games out there

The Greatest love story ever, Rosie Love (part 33 done)
The collective noun for a group of lunatics is a forum. A forum of lunatics.
I'm belligerent, you were warned.

gcunit

Peek-a-boo wrote:

...whereas the one that Edge has done comparatively shows variety in abundance!

Seems to me that that's exactly what Edge are going for - most of the big series' are represented by a game, and pretty much every genre is covered.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.