Forums

Topic: Dreamcast coming to PSN, Xbox Live - Official

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

dangermouseuk78

Sega's announced that, as rumoured, it will be releasing Dreamcast games on Xbox Live and PSN. It also titled its press release 'Dreamcast returns', which gave us a small heart attack. Thanks Sega.

As will come as no surprise to rumour mongers, Sonic Adventure and Crazy Taxi will be the first games to launch on the console online services, arriving in time for the Dreamcast's 11th Birthday in autumn 2010.

That was recent article on CVG Xbox and playstation owners be able to play dreamcast game with better sound and enhancements looking doubtfull the Wii will follow i reckon.

dangermouseuk78

kevohki

They still better load with that sweet Dreamcast swirl regardless of being on another console.

PSN ID: PhantomSauce
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8814-0225

V8_Ninja

What about the ESRB rating Sonic Adventure (and SA:DX) for PC as well as the HD consoles? I need to know!

Edited on by V8_Ninja

Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/v8_ninja

dangermouseuk78

well article says that Sonic Adventures and Crazy Taxi are the first two to be release with more to come and will feature High Resolution Visuals safe to say you'll beable to play Sonic Adventure on you Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 come the Dreamcast 11th birthday.

Also they will be adding online leaderboards and trophys.

No mention of it coming to PC or Wii

Edited on by dangermouseuk78

dangermouseuk78

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.