Forums

Topic: Do you guys think 2015 will be a good or bad year for gaming?

Posts 41 to 49 of 49

MrGawain

midnafanboy wrote:

MrGawain wrote:

I think next year will be better for all the consoles (The Wii U will have more games if not better), but it wouldn't surprise me that certain games (Evolve, the Witcher, Bloodbourne, Arkham Knight,) may not live up to the lofty expectations some people already have for them, if only for not being that different to what has come before.

I love that you named all the games not coming to the Wiiu, not going to live up to expectations. Zelda U might not live up to expectations who knows?

So far I've not been disappointed with any (Nintendo made or backed) Wii U game, so I hope this will continue. We could have a radical change in quality, but hey- it's Nintendo. The name of the games I mentioned are some of those that I'm keeping an eye on to see if buying a PS4 or XB1 would be worth it. I started out keen on them, but the more info and gameplay that comes out makes me less convinced in varying degrees.

Isn't it obvious that Falco Lombardi is actually a parrot?

CrazyOtto

Every year has its ups and downs.

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

TheMisterManGuy

Street Fighter 5
Codename STEAM
Scalebound
MGS5
Splatoon
Zelda
Persona 5
Arkahm Knight
Halo 5
Bloodborne
Xenoblade Chronicles X
No Man's Sky
Uncharted 4

I'd say 2015 is looking pretty damn good.

TheMisterManGuy

banacheck

Towards the end of 2014 picked-up quite quickly, so 2014 was not a bad year for games at all. Is 2015 going to be any better?
Bloodborne
The Witcher 3
Tearaway Unfolded
Evolve
Star Wars Battlefront
Uncharted 4
Arkham Knight
MGSV: Phantom Pain
The Tomorrow Children
Ratchet & Clank
Mighty No 9
Deus Ex Universe (if it makes 2015)
Rime
Street Fighter V (if it makes 2015)
Just Cause 3 (if it makes 2015)
No Man's Sky

• more so it doesn't look bad to me at all.

banacheck

Gamecubed

Off the top of my head...

Zelda
Star Fox
Uncharted 4
Halo 5
Street Fighter V (assuming it'll come out in 2015)
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Bloodborne
Mighty No. 9
Splatoon
Xenoblade Chronicles X
No Man's Sky
Arkham Knight
Witcher 3
Metal Gear Solid V
Dragon Ball Xenoverse (assuming it'll be half-decent)
Battlefield Hardline (assuming it'll be half-decent)
Majora's Mask 3D
Mortal Kombat X
Mario Maker
Quantum Break
Roller Coaster Tycoon World (assuming it'll be half-decent)
Star Wars Battlefront
Yakuza 5 (western release)

And Ubisoft is finally doing an Assassin's Creed set in Victorian era London (which was always on my personal wishlist right next to Elizabethan England, Feudal Japan, Ancient Greece and Ancient Egypt), if anyone will care about it will be another thing entirely.

Thus so far, I will say yes, 2015 will be pretty good. Looking at the list, I'm excited for a lot of those titles.

Gamecubed

Kaze_Memaryu

2015 has SPLATOOOOOOOOOOOON on the list! That alone makes it the best year of gaming since 2009!

Also: KUSENOBUREIDO EKSU!!!

<insert title of hyped game here>

Check some instrumental Metal: CROW'SCLAW | IRON ATTACK! | warinside/BLANKFIELD |

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6640-0089 | Nintendo Network ID: KazeMemaryu

shingi_70

A good year

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Chris720

Well, it can't be much worse. I'm mainly looking forward to GTA5 hitting PC, so that'll probably keep me occupied for a while, Witcher 3 looks fantastic as does Dying Light. Evolve looks to be quite interesting as well. And not forgetting the final game to the Akrham series, Arkham Knight and as far as I'm aware, the Tomb Raider sequel is coming out this year?

Then you have Majora's Mask 3D and Monster Hunter 4. So, yeah, this year is looking pretty decent already and that's only the games I can think off of the top of my head.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.