Forums

Topic: Dissidia-Final Fantasy PSP 3000 Expansion Pack

Posts 1 to 20 of 21

Infernape1000

Should I get this? It comes with Dissidia Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Complete movie, and a PSP 3000 model, special Metallic Silver.

I really want this, but to be honest....I don't have alot of money.

This all costs 200 dollars, BTW.

Twitter - Infernape1000
Youtube - Infernape1000

Stuffgamer1

Actually, it comes with the regular version of Advent Children. Complete is on Blu-Ray only. It also comes with a 2gig Memory Stick Pro Duo.

Since the system by itself costs $170, this package is obviously an amazing deal ($40 game...$10-20 UMD movie...$30ish Memory Stick...all for only $30 extra!). If you can manage it, I'd say go for it. If you really can't afford it, don't get it. Simple, really.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Ramandus

I plan to get this at some point. You should get it if you really want it and can spare $200.

Somebody set up us the bomb.
Wii: 8703 7486 8875 3789
I love PWN3NG NintendoLife members on Tatsunoko :-)

castlehominid99

where can you get it

PSN ID: castlehominid99

3DS Friend Code: 0731-4849-6143 | Nintendo Network ID: theironmango

Dezner

castlehominid99 wrote:

where can you get it

GameStop.

After years of buying around 10-12 PSP games and wanting the system but always seeing revisions and reasons to wait longer, I finally picked up the Dissidia pack. I'm really annoyed that the game and movie don't come in the normal plastic cases....but I'm happy with it so far.

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

castlehominid99

I think that I will wait for the go and download it then

Infernape1000

After heavly considering it, I dont think I will be getting this. Nintendo is releasing alot of great games over the next couple of months, I'll probably never get a PSP. Even though I really want to play Dissdia....) '=

Twitter - Infernape1000
Youtube - Infernape1000

Stuffgamer1

@Dezner: I had a customer talking about that today. It IS annoying, but I'm sure it's worth it for the low bundle price, right?

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Ramandus

@stuffgamer1
It probably costs a dollar to manufacture the UMD and 3 cents for the cardboard.

I want the PSP, but it seems priced high considered the PS3 is now 299.

Edited on by Ramandus

Stuffgamer1

I meant the low price of the bundle relative to buying the games separately, regardless of the actual manufacturing costs.

Ramandus

The big savings is in the memory stick in my opinion...If it wasn't for the memory stick, I would buy everything separately.

castlehominid99

I already have a 8gb memory stick

Dezner

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

@Dezner: I had a customer talking about that today. It IS annoying, but I'm sure it's worth it for the low bundle price, right?

Yeah, as long as a gamer isn't obsessed with having uniformity with collections (like me), it's a really good deal.

Uguu!

Twitter:

Stuffgamer1

@Dezner: To be honest, that packaging would bug the crap outta me, just like those dumb disc sleeves for Wii Sports and Link's Crossbow Training did before I found custom boxart online, printed it out, cut it carefully with a business-type paper cutter, and put it in Wii games boxes I got from Gamestop (spares from games that disappeared or something). Now everything matches and looks AWESOME!

Dezner

castlehominid99 wrote:

getc a go

My previously bought 11 UMD's say otherwise.

Uguu!

Twitter:

Stuffgamer1

There are two facts that make me think the PSP Go is a bad idea, from a purely software-driven point of view:

• Sony is NOT guaranteeing that every UMD PSP game will make it to download, which means some games will probably wind up being unavailable to PSP Go users.
  • UMD Legacy has a nasty habit of overcharging for older games. $22.99 for Pursuit Force is a prime example (game's at least three years old and dirt cheap on UMD).

So I advise EXTREME caution when considering the PSP Go. Make sure you know the trade-offs before jumping in, especially since the machine is overpriced relative to the PSP 3000, too.

odd69

I already have my psp,don't need the Go. It looks good though.

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

castlehominid99

I actually think that I will be getting this

Dezner

I finally put in Dissidia last night before I went to bed...

AWESOME intro video...I didn't get to bed for a good hour or two.

Uguu!

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.