Other Gaming Forum

Topic: Dissidia-Final Fantasy PSP 3000 Expansion Pack

Showing 1 to 20 of 21

AuthorMessage

Infernape1000

1. Posted:

Should I get this? It comes with Dissidia Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Complete movie, and a PSP 3000 model, special Metallic Silver.

I really want this, but to be honest....I don't have alot of money.

This all costs 200 dollars, BTW.

Twitter - Infernape1000
Youtube - Infernape1000

AuthorMessage

Stuffgamer1

2. Posted:

Actually, it comes with the regular version of Advent Children. Complete is on Blu-Ray only. It also comes with a 2gig Memory Stick Pro Duo.

Since the system by itself costs $170, this package is obviously an amazing deal ($40 game...$10-20 UMD movie...$30ish Memory Stick...all for only $30 extra!). If you can manage it, I'd say go for it. If you really can't afford it, don't get it. Simple, really. :)

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

AuthorMessage

Ramandus

3. Posted:

I plan to get this at some point. You should get it if you really want it and can spare $200.

Somebody set up us the bomb.
Wii: 8703 7486 8875 3789
I love PWN3NG NintendoLife members on Tatsunoko :-)

AuthorMessage

castlehominid99

4. Posted:

where can you get it

PSN ID: castlehominid99

3DS Friend Code: 0731-4849-6143 | Nintendo Network ID: theironmango

AuthorMessage

Dezner

5. Posted:

castlehominid99 wrote:

where can you get it

GameStop.

After years of buying around 10-12 PSP games and wanting the system but always seeing revisions and reasons to wait longer, I finally picked up the Dissidia pack. I'm really annoyed that the game and movie don't come in the normal plastic cases....but I'm happy with it so far. :)

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter: OrangeGouf

AuthorMessage

castlehominid99

6. Posted:

I think that I will wait for the go and download it then

AuthorMessage

Infernape1000

7. Posted:

After heavly considering it, I dont think I will be getting this. Nintendo is releasing alot of great games over the next couple of months, I'll probably never get a PSP. Even though I really want to play Dissdia....) '=

Twitter - Infernape1000
Youtube - Infernape1000

AuthorMessage

Stuffgamer1

8. Posted:

@Dezner: I had a customer talking about that today. It IS annoying, but I'm sure it's worth it for the low bundle price, right? :)

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

AuthorMessage

Ramandus

9. Posted:

@stuffgamer1
It probably costs a dollar to manufacture the UMD and 3 cents for the cardboard.

I want the PSP, but it seems priced high considered the PS3 is now 299.

Edited on by Ramandus

AuthorMessage

Stuffgamer1

10. Posted:

I meant the low price of the bundle relative to buying the games separately, regardless of the actual manufacturing costs. :P

AuthorMessage

Ramandus

11. Posted:

The big savings is in the memory stick in my opinion...If it wasn't for the memory stick, I would buy everything separately.

AuthorMessage

castlehominid99

12. Posted:

I already have a 8gb memory stick

AuthorMessage

Dezner

13. Posted:

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

@Dezner: I had a customer talking about that today. It IS annoying, but I'm sure it's worth it for the low bundle price, right? :)

Yeah, as long as a gamer isn't obsessed with having uniformity with collections (like me), it's a really good deal. :p

Uguu!

AuthorMessage

Stuffgamer1

14. Posted:

@Dezner: To be honest, that packaging would bug the crap outta me, just like those dumb disc sleeves for Wii Sports and Link's Crossbow Training did before I found custom boxart online, printed it out, cut it carefully with a business-type paper cutter, and put it in Wii games boxes I got from Gamestop (spares from games that disappeared or something). Now everything matches and looks AWESOME! :D

AuthorMessage

castlehominid99

15. Posted:

getc a go

AuthorMessage

Dezner

16. Posted:

castlehominid99 wrote:

getc a go

My previously bought 11 UMD's say otherwise. :p

Uguu!

AuthorMessage

Stuffgamer1

17. Posted:

There are two facts that make me think the PSP Go is a bad idea, from a purely software-driven point of view:

• Sony is NOT guaranteeing that every UMD PSP game will make it to download, which means some games will probably wind up being unavailable to PSP Go users.
  • UMD Legacy has a nasty habit of overcharging for older games. $22.99 for Pursuit Force is a prime example (game's at least three years old and dirt cheap on UMD).

So I advise EXTREME caution when considering the PSP Go. Make sure you know the trade-offs before jumping in, especially since the machine is overpriced relative to the PSP 3000, too.

AuthorMessage

odd69

18. Posted:

I already have my psp,don't need the Go. It looks good though.

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

AuthorMessage

castlehominid99

19. Posted:

I actually think that I will be getting this

AuthorMessage

Dezner

20. Posted:

I finally put in Dissidia last night before I went to bed...

AWESOME intro video...I didn't get to bed for a good hour or two. :p

Uguu!