Forums

Topic: Bioshock Infinite thread

Posts 1 to 20 of 53

Chucko

Anyone else hear looking forward to this one? Bioshock Infinite is probably my most anticipated game right now. I'm a HUGE fan of the series. What do you guys think?

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, would you kindly?

irken004

Made a small preorder deposit on it awhile back, before it was delayed

kkslider5552000

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Irrational HAS to announce this game for Wii U. I will explode from the epicness!

Bioshock Infinite with Metroid Prime 3/Goldeneye Wii controls...that would be amazing.

I can't wait for this game regardless. I only was able to really get into the first game (despite trying to many times before) a few months ago and soon I get to enjoy what is looking like a desperately needed breath of fresh air in the most stale genre around.

Try a XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X LET'S PLAY now for the cost of nothing! : D
LeT's PlAy XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X (blind)

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Banker-Style

I would love a Wii U release of this.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

Chucko

@kkslider5552000 The first one really is an unforgettable experience. Were you a little sister savior or harvester?

@irken004 I'd recommend upgrading to the premium edition if you can. You get three exclusive in-game abilities and some neat Bioshock Infinite related goodies.

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, would you kindly?

19Robb92

Can't wait for this! Looks great

The latest trailer was pretty disappointing though, so I hope that it's not representative for the entire game. Getting it on my PC

Looking forward to: ZeldaU & Hyrule Warriors

Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

Chucko

19Robb92 wrote:

Can't wait for this! Looks great

The latest trailer was pretty disappointing though, so I hope that it's not representative for the entire game. Getting it on my PC

I sort of agree. I think it didn't the game's gameplay properly. Still, the game will be amazing regardless.

EDIT: Might I ask what was disappointing about it?

Edited on by Chucko

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, would you kindly?

Chrono_Cross

I love the atmosphere with Infinite. The 1930's take on is absolutely gold.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Chucko

CactusJackson wrote:

I love the atmosphere with Infinite. The 1930's take on is absolutely gold.

I'd say it's more of a 1910s/1920s style. Bioschock 1&2 had the 30s/40s vibe you're thinking of and it IS absolute gold

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, would you kindly?

KAHN

i like my bioshocks underwater, thank you. own the first two, but won't be getting this one.

Edited on by KAHN

KAHN

Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

Tasuki

CanisWolfred wrote:

0LD_SK0OL_PUNK wrote:

i like my bioshocks underwater, thank you. own the first two, but won't be getting this one.

Same here. Don't get me wrong, I think the direction's brilliant, but it just doesn't appeal to me.

I dont know the first two just didnt interest me but after seeing the advertisement of this I am at least going to rent it. Of course maybe the Steampunk setting is what draws this to me since I love Steampunk.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Ernest_The_Crab

The game certainly looks interesting. Btw if anyone is still on the fence for this game, Green Man Gaming has a deal going on where if you preorder it on their site you will get the first Bioshock and a choice of one of the following for free: Spec Ops: The Line , Civilization V, BioShock 2, Mafia II or The Darkness II.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/bundles/

It looks like this offer qualifies for GMG credit or cash back as well ($14 cash back or $15 GMG credit).
Note it's for a Steam version of the game (so you'll get a Steam code I'm guessing).

Edited on by Ernest_The_Crab

My Backlog | http://www.backloggery.com/thesolarknight

Friend Safari: Espurr, Munna, Duosion

Nintendo Network ID: ThePillowGolem

Tasuki

Ernest_The_Crab wrote:

The game certainly looks interesting. Btw if anyone is still on the fence for this game, Green Man Gaming has a deal going on where if you preorder it on their site you will get the first Bioshock and a choice of one of the following for free: Spec Ops: The Line , Civilization V, BioShock 2, Mafia II or The Darkness II.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/bundles/

It looks like this offer qualifies for GMG credit or cash back as well ($14 cash back or $15 GMG credit).
Note it's for a Steam version of the game (so you'll get a Steam code I'm guessing).

Nice deal there. Unfortunately I am going to have to wait to own this game cause there are already to many games coming out next month that I want.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Chrono_Cross

96 on Metacritic. On PC and 360. Currently 95 on PS3.

Game of the Year nominee so soon? lol

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

irken004

irken004 wrote:

Made a small preorder deposit on it awhile back, before it was delayed

Fast-forward and I have it preloaded on my PC, waiting for release. I'll have to cancel my PS3 preorder though

WesCash

I haven't played the first two, but the preorder bonus on Steam includes the first Bioshock, TF2 items, and the new XCOM game. That's a really good deal. I have 10 hours to decide whether to preorder it or not lol. Not sure what I should do...

WesCash

Romeo

the reviews are crazy
10/10 polygon, ign crazy high, etc.

seems to be a really great game

Romeo

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic