Topic: Best games of 2012?

Showing 41 to 60 of 69

AuthorMessage
HawkeyeWii

HawkeyeWii

41. Posted:

Jeremyx7 wrote:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

I like games like that, but this just doesn't look as fun as others that I have played before. Where is some where that you can download this game?

If you just watch someone play it, it's not that fun to watch imo, .

Yep that's an RPG for ya, but they are so fun to play by yourself. Very time consuming though, I usually can't get into them that often. RPG's like this are a lot like getting into a new TV show, it take a lot of time and bites into your schedule if you want to stay on course

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Jeremyx7

Jeremyx7

42. Posted:

@HawkeyeWii

Yeah I hear ya and totally understand what you're saying. But if you ever have the opportunity and extra time to play the original Baldur's Gate(or remake) I would say you can't go wrong.

Wii U online games: Mario Kart 8, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Need 4 Speed: Most Wanted U

3DS online games: Kid Icarus Uprising, Tetris Axis

Nintendo Network ID: Jeremyx7

AuthorMessage
HawkeyeWii

HawkeyeWii

43. Posted:

Jeremyx7 wrote:

@HawkeyeWii

Yeah I hear ya and totally understand what you're saying. But if you ever have the opportunity and extra time to play the original Baldur's Gate(or remake) I would say you can't go wrong.

Thanks I'll give it a go if I can ever find it haha

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Banker-Style

Banker-Style

44. Posted:

So far it's
1.The Last Story
2.Kid Icarus
3.Pandora's Tower
4.Pokemon Conquest
5.Kingdom Hearts.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

AuthorMessage
Jaz007

Jaz007

45. Posted:

1. Batman Arkham Asylum: Armored Edition
2. Transomers Fall of cybertron
3. Kid Icarus Uprsing

Jaz007

AuthorMessage
Magi

Magi

46. Posted:

Guild War 2
The Walking Dead
ZombiU
Kingdoms of Amalur
Escape Plan
Minecraft (on Xbox!)
Borderlands 2
Lollipop Chainsaw

Sadly, I couldn't get into The Witcher 2 or Dragon's Dogma because I would love to see them on my list.

Currently own: Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, 3DS, iPad, PC's, WP7 Phone and a Vita. Who you callin' a fanboy?!
"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" -The Joker

AuthorMessage
shingi_70

shingi_70

47. Posted:

The Walking Dead
Halo 4
Dragon's Dogma

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage
New_3DaSh_XL

New_3DaSh_XL

48. Posted:

Kid Icarus: Uprising.

Best game ever.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

If you
Could do
Anything you want to
Would you
Come though
Or would you decide to let it go?

Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
shawamaga

shawamaga

49. Posted:

Minecraft
Borderlands 2
Halo 4
The Walking Dead
I want to find some players join the new game Ninja Heroes with me. Anyone want to join my team?

Edited on by shawamaga

shawamaga

AuthorMessage
irken004

irken004

50. Posted:

Aviator wrote:

CactusJackson wrote:

Journey is the only right answer.

TRUTH.

Yes and Fall of Cybertron. :*

Backloggery

AuthorMessage
Bankai

Bankai

51. Posted:

Magi wrote:

Guild War 2
The Walking Dead
ZombiU
Kingdoms of Amalur
Escape Plan
Minecraft (on Xbox!)
Borderlands 2
Lollipop Chainsaw

Sadly, I couldn't get into The Witcher 2 or Dragon's Dogma because I would love to see them on my list.

Waitwait - you didn't get the chance to play Witcher 2, or you didn't like Witcher 2?

Witcher 2 is the best WRPG this generation, dude :O

Nice pick on Lollipop Chainsaw, though. That game is brilliant and clever and fun.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage
Megumi

Megumi

52. Posted:

checks a game's profile
...Huh, could've sworn Skyward Sword came out in the beginning of this year...lol
Anyways I guess Kid Icarus: Uprising for me.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage
Magi

Magi

53. Posted:

WhiteKnight wrote:

Magi wrote:

Guild War 2
The Walking Dead
ZombiU
Kingdoms of Amalur
Escape Plan
Minecraft (on Xbox!)
Borderlands 2
Lollipop Chainsaw

Waitwait - you didn't get the chance to play Witcher 2, or you didn't like Witcher 2?

Nice pick on Lollipop Chainsaw, though. That game is brilliant and clever and fun.

I purchased it and played it through the first 1/3 and just couldn't get with it. I can't even put my finger on WHY I don't like it. I LOVE the WRPG genre and, at least on paper, it seems like it would be one of my go-to games. FWIW, when I went through my huge game-clearing-and-trading-to-Gamestop event, I kept Witcher. I'm not willing to give up on it just yet, but it may be a while before I can give it a second chance.

Edited on by Magi

Currently own: Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, 3DS, iPad, PC's, WP7 Phone and a Vita. Who you callin' a fanboy?!
"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" -The Joker

AuthorMessage
Tasuki

Tasuki

54. Posted:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

checks a game's profile
...Huh, could've sworn Skyward Sword came out in the beginning of this year...lol

Nope it came out last year cause I remember getting it for Christmas last year and I remember it came out the same day as SM3DL.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
SMEXIZELDAMAN

SMEXIZELDAMAN

55. Posted:

Animal Crossing 3DS and Monster Hunter 3 U

Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥

AuthorMessage
SkywardLink98

SkywardLink98

56. Posted:

Kid Icarus: Uprising or Guild Wars 2.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

AuthorMessage
Megumi

Megumi

57. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

checks a game's profile

Nope it came out last year cause I remember getting it for Christmas last year and I remember it came out the same day as SM3DL.

I know what happened, I was getting it mixed up with Rhythm Heaven Fever's date for some reason, lol

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage
TunnelSnacksRule

TunnelSnacksRule

58. Posted:

Zelda cdi hd collection, only on wii u.

Now it's Shulk time!

Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage
Bankai

Bankai

59. Posted:

Magi wrote:

WhiteKnight wrote:

Magi wrote:

Guild War 2
The Walking Dead
ZombiU
Kingdoms of Amalur
Escape Plan
Minecraft (on Xbox!)
Borderlands 2
Lollipop Chainsaw

I purchased it and played it through the first 1/3 and just couldn't get with it. I can't even put my finger on WHY I don't like it. I LOVE the WRPG genre and, at least on paper, it seems like it would be one of my go-to games. FWIW, when I went through my huge game-clearing-and-trading-to-Gamestop event, I kept Witcher. I'm not willing to give up on it just yet, but it may be a while before I can give it a second chance.

Hm. It actually took me a second play to really get the game too - the opening siege put me off the first time around and I put it down for a few months. But the second time it clicked with me.

Now it's up there with Morrowind in my estimation.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage
Drawdler

Drawdler

60. Posted:

These are mine.

5. Pokemon White 2 (Filler-ish. New Pokemon is always reliable. Didn't really get that excited for it and I still haven't even beaten Victory Road because I stopped playing it. But it's a fun formula, it works.)
4. The DENPA Men: They Came By Wave (Wonderful game. This one stands well on its own and has a really cool idea in it. It took me by surprise.)
3. Skylanders: Giants (I don't know why, but I really like this one much better than the first one. And I liked the idea of the first one while I thought the game itself was mediocre. Basically, an improved execution of an idea that didn't live to its potential. And considering I bought every figure from the first game twice over I already had so much to do from the start. 3DS version sucks more than Jet-Vac though.)
2. Mutant Mudds (My favorite 3DSWare game ever. It needs a spot on the list just for that. And I think it beats everything before it, easily. I think this game may have came out in America last year, but it definetly came out this year for Australia, so it still counts to me.)
1. Kid Icarus: Uprising (Not really much contest. A fantastic, wonderfully polished game that drips with personality and has bounds of replay value.)

I didn't get time to play a lot of the titles I got that were actually new, and most of the ones I did were on the 3DS. I think if I had, Professor Layton, and maybe Sticker Star, would have also made the list, but I did not. :/

Edited on by Drawdler

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt