Forums

Topic: Best games of 2012?

Posts 41 to 60 of 69

HawkeyeWii

Jeremyx7 wrote:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

I like games like that, but this just doesn't look as fun as others that I have played before. Where is some where that you can download this game?

If you just watch someone play it, it's not that fun to watch imo, .

Yep that's an RPG for ya, but they are so fun to play by yourself. Very time consuming though, I usually can't get into them that often. RPG's like this are a lot like getting into a new TV show, it take a lot of time and bites into your schedule if you want to stay on course

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

Jeremyx7

@HawkeyeWii

Yeah I hear ya and totally understand what you're saying. But if you ever have the opportunity and extra time to play the original Baldur's Gate(or remake) I would say you can't go wrong.

Wii U online games: Mario Kart 8, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Need 4 Speed: Most Wanted U

3DS online games: Kid Icarus Uprising, Tetris Axis

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0287-3926 | Nintendo Network ID: Jeremyx7

HawkeyeWii

Jeremyx7 wrote:

@HawkeyeWii

Yeah I hear ya and totally understand what you're saying. But if you ever have the opportunity and extra time to play the original Baldur's Gate(or remake) I would say you can't go wrong.

Thanks I'll give it a go if I can ever find it haha

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

Banker-Style

So far it's
1.The Last Story
2.Kid Icarus
3.Pandora's Tower
4.Pokemon Conquest
5.Kingdom Hearts.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

Jaz007

1. Batman Arkham Asylum: Armored Edition
2. Transomers Fall of cybertron
3. Kid Icarus Uprsing

Jaz007

Magi

Guild War 2
The Walking Dead
ZombiU
Kingdoms of Amalur
Escape Plan
Minecraft (on Xbox!)
Borderlands 2
Lollipop Chainsaw

Sadly, I couldn't get into The Witcher 2 or Dragon's Dogma because I would love to see them on my list.

Magi

shingi_70

The Walking Dead
Halo 4
Dragon's Dogma

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

shawamaga

Minecraft
Borderlands 2
Halo 4
The Walking Dead
I want to find some players join the new game Ninja Heroes with me. Anyone want to join my team?

Edited on by shawamaga

shawamaga

Bankai

Magi wrote:

Guild War 2
The Walking Dead
ZombiU
Kingdoms of Amalur
Escape Plan
Minecraft (on Xbox!)
Borderlands 2
Lollipop Chainsaw

Sadly, I couldn't get into The Witcher 2 or Dragon's Dogma because I would love to see them on my list.

Waitwait - you didn't get the chance to play Witcher 2, or you didn't like Witcher 2?

Witcher 2 is the best WRPG this generation, dude

Nice pick on Lollipop Chainsaw, though. That game is brilliant and clever and fun.

Joeynator3000

checks a game's profile
...Huh, could've sworn Skyward Sword came out in the beginning of this year...lol
Anyways I guess Kid Icarus: Uprising for me.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Magi

WhiteKnight wrote:

Magi wrote:

Guild War 2
The Walking Dead
ZombiU
Kingdoms of Amalur
Escape Plan
Minecraft (on Xbox!)
Borderlands 2
Lollipop Chainsaw

Waitwait - you didn't get the chance to play Witcher 2, or you didn't like Witcher 2?

Nice pick on Lollipop Chainsaw, though. That game is brilliant and clever and fun.

I purchased it and played it through the first 1/3 and just couldn't get with it. I can't even put my finger on WHY I don't like it. I LOVE the WRPG genre and, at least on paper, it seems like it would be one of my go-to games. FWIW, when I went through my huge game-clearing-and-trading-to-Gamestop event, I kept Witcher. I'm not willing to give up on it just yet, but it may be a while before I can give it a second chance.

Edited on by Magi

Magi

Tasuki

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

checks a game's profile
...Huh, could've sworn Skyward Sword came out in the beginning of this year...lol

Nope it came out last year cause I remember getting it for Christmas last year and I remember it came out the same day as SM3DL.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Animal Crossing 3DS and Monster Hunter 3 U

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

SkywardLink98

Kid Icarus: Uprising or Guild Wars 2.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Joeynator3000

Tasuki wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

checks a game's profile

Nope it came out last year cause I remember getting it for Christmas last year and I remember it came out the same day as SM3DL.

I know what happened, I was getting it mixed up with Rhythm Heaven Fever's date for some reason, lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

TsunamiSensei

Zelda cdi hd collection, only on wii u.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Bankai

Magi wrote:

WhiteKnight wrote:

Magi wrote:

Guild War 2
The Walking Dead
ZombiU
Kingdoms of Amalur
Escape Plan
Minecraft (on Xbox!)
Borderlands 2
Lollipop Chainsaw

I purchased it and played it through the first 1/3 and just couldn't get with it. I can't even put my finger on WHY I don't like it. I LOVE the WRPG genre and, at least on paper, it seems like it would be one of my go-to games. FWIW, when I went through my huge game-clearing-and-trading-to-Gamestop event, I kept Witcher. I'm not willing to give up on it just yet, but it may be a while before I can give it a second chance.

Hm. It actually took me a second play to really get the game too - the opening siege put me off the first time around and I put it down for a few months. But the second time it clicked with me.

Now it's up there with Morrowind in my estimation.

Drawdler

These are mine.

5. Pokemon White 2 (Filler-ish. New Pokemon is always reliable. Didn't really get that excited for it and I still haven't even beaten Victory Road because I stopped playing it. But it's a fun formula, it works.)
4. The DENPA Men: They Came By Wave (Wonderful game. This one stands well on its own and has a really cool idea in it. It took me by surprise.)
3. Skylanders: Giants (I don't know why, but I really like this one much better than the first one. And I liked the idea of the first one while I thought the game itself was mediocre. Basically, an improved execution of an idea that didn't live to its potential. And considering I bought every figure from the first game twice over I already had so much to do from the start. 3DS version sucks more than Jet-Vac though.)
2. Mutant Mudds (My favorite 3DSWare game ever. It needs a spot on the list just for that. And I think it beats everything before it, easily. I think this game may have came out in America last year, but it definetly came out this year for Australia, so it still counts to me.)
1. Kid Icarus: Uprising (Not really much contest. A fantastic, wonderfully polished game that drips with personality and has bounds of replay value.)

I didn't get time to play a lot of the titles I got that were actually new, and most of the ones I did were on the 3DS. I think if I had, Professor Layton, and maybe Sticker Star, would have also made the list, but I did not. :/

Edited on by Drawdler

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.