3.)Pokemon Dream Radar
2.)Colors!3D
1.)Pokemon Black 2

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Jeremyx7
  • La Mulana (WiiWare) > Truly one of the best video games EVER CREATED in history.
  • Xenoblade Chronicles > One of the most in depth video game RPGs ever created.
  • Batman Arkham Asylum: Armored Edition > Awesome metroid/zelda/action adventure hybrid with it's many own unique gameplay mechanics. Along with a new controller that really has you more involved and engrossed.
  • Planet Side 2 (PC) > Revolutionary MMO/FPS/strategy that can literally hold 2000/2000 players onto a single server.
  • Kid Icarus Uprising > Excellent action/shooter/rpg hybrid with Massive amounts of content & replay value done in such a simple way.

Edited on by Jeremyx7

Wii U online games: Mario Kart 8, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Need 4 Speed: Most Wanted U

3DS online games: Kid Icarus Uprising, Tetris Axis

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0287-3926 | Nintendo Network ID: Jeremyx7

Platypus

The only 2012 game I own is Kid Icarus Uprising and it's the best action game I've played, so I'll go with that.

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

Aviator

CactusJackson wrote:

Journey is the only right answer.

TRUTH.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

WesCash

Aviator wrote:

CactusJackson wrote:

Journey is the only right answer.

TRUTH.

Journey is the one game that I would want a PS3 for. I'm jelly. Hopefully it comes to Steam or something.

WesCash

3DS Friend Code: 2019-9710-8219

HaastMK7

-Mario Kart 7
-New Super Mario Bros 2 & U
-Halo 4
-Assassins Creed III
-Resident Evil Revelations
-Zombie U
-KI:U
-Colors3D
-Mario Tennis Open
-Heroes Of Ruin

To be continued...

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

HawkeyeWii

RE Revelations
NSMBU
MK7
Journey

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

Chrono_Cross

WhiteKnight wrote:

You guys are forgetting that Baldur's Gate just got remade.

Journey got nothin' on Baldur's Gate.

Don't say that!

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Jeremyx7

WhiteKnight wrote:

You guys are forgetting that Baldur's Gate just got remade.

Journey got nothin' on Baldur's Gate.

I agree with this statement, however I wouldn't really count it a new game since it's only a 'remake', but it's still an awesome game!

Wii U online games: Mario Kart 8, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Need 4 Speed: Most Wanted U

HawkeyeWii

Alright I'm going to go to Youtube right now and see what Baldur's Gate is. Because I have no idea...

Twitter:

Jeremyx7

HawkeyeWii wrote:

Alright I'm going to go to Youtube right now and see what Baldur's Gate is. Because I have no idea...

Get ready to find yourself getting into a new awesome series! That is if you're into action RPGs with lots of strategy. ^_^

HawkeyeWii

Yeah... I don't see what is so impressive about Baldur's Gate... It looks like it would be maybe a little fun, but not something that would blow any other game in it's genre out of the water.

Twitter:

Gamesake

Jeremyx7 wrote:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

Get ready to find yourself getting into a new awesome series! That is if you're into action RPGs with lots of strategy. ^_^

Baldur's Gate is more of a paper and dice virtual simulation adventure game.

...in my pants.

Jeremyx7

HawkeyeWii wrote:

Yeah... I don't see what is so impressive about Baldur's Gate... It looks like it would be maybe a little fun, but not something that would blow any other game in it's genre out of the water.

You make me sad....... :C

Edited on by Jeremyx7

HawkeyeWii

Jeremyx7 wrote:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

I like games like that, but this just doesn't look as fun as others that I have played before. Where is some where that you can download this game?

Twitter:

Jeremyx7

Gamesake wrote:

Jeremyx7 wrote:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

Baldur's Gate is more of a paper and dice virtual simulation adventure game.

You mean the term 'Table Top RPG' which still consists of heavy RPG and Strategy Elements? Yeah that's what I was saying silly.

Jeremyx7

HawkeyeWii wrote:

I like games like that, but this just doesn't look as fun as others that I have played before. Where is some where that you can download this game?

Like any RPG most of the fun comes from managing your characters, unique class sets as a whole, and stats involved with everything that is going on in the game's live action scenarios which can be paused anytime. If you just watch someone play it, it's not that fun to watch imo, but if you ever get to experience the game for yourself I think you would probably enjoy it very much if what you say is true about yourself liking RPGs.

Bankai

HawkeyeWii wrote:

Baldur's Gate is Bioware before Bioware became EA. It's one of the best stories ever written in a video game, it has some of the best characters ever created in video games (MINSC! But more importantly BOO!) and it is still, all these years later, the closest a CRPG has ever come to being a table-top RPG. It's about a 50-hour long game where almost every decision you make will change everything that happens down the track. As such it's amongst the most replayable of RPGs too.

Well, second closest, but since Planescape Torment will never be remade I think we need to bury our love for that game and let it R.I.P.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.