Other Gaming Forum

Topic: Anyone still play Quake III?

Showing 1 to 10 of 10

AuthorMessage
Slayer

Slayer

1. Posted:

Preferably Team Arena but still- does anyone still play this anymore? I still run it and enjoy a few matches with bots. I'm just not sure if anyone plays anymore. I love this game, if that wasn't implied.

I have nothing really to say about myself.

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

2. Posted:

I do, but I no longer have Live, so I can't play online. I'm also not fond of playing games on the PC, so I don't really play my PC copy anymore. Heck, I think I finally uninstalled that one game I had based on it, OpenArena.

This Hand of Mine Glows With An Awesome POWER!!! It's Burning Grip Tells Me to Defeat You!!!

I am the Wolf...Red
Wolfrun

Arooo~

Kyoji!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
RancidVomit86

RancidVomit86

3. Posted:

I haven't in awhile but probably wouldn't mind giving it a go again. Did play some Unreal Championship the other day and had fun with it.

Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86

Writer for www.sega-addicts.com

AuthorMessage
Slayer

Slayer

4. Posted:

I just love the way this game is done and frankly I'm puzzled as to why people overlook this. Multiple game modes, plenty of maps, lots of really cool weapons to use, I don't know why multiplayer servers are empty.
I just know I'm definitely not the only one still turning on my PC to play a game of Quake.

I have nothing really to say about myself.

AuthorMessage
Samurai_Goroh

Samurai_Goroh

5. Posted:

I haven't played it in a long time, but it's still in my mind the best first-person shooter I've played. The first time I played it was on Dreamcast, and it scared me s***less. I was nine, lol. And the DC controller was really bad for FPS, you only had one analog stick and had to use the buttons for character movement. Then, I later got it for PC, and that's the way I want to remember it.

Samurai_Goroh

AuthorMessage
Slayer

Slayer

6. Posted:

Samurai_Goroh wrote:

I haven't played it in a long time, but it's still in my mind the best first-person shooter I've played. The first time I played it was on Dreamcast, and it scared me s***less. I was nine, lol. And the DC controller was really bad for FPS, you only had one analog stick and had to use the buttons for character movement. Then, I later got it for PC, and that's the way I want to remember it.

I remember playing on Xbox and I still do to this day, and I like them both but I somewhat prefer PC.

I have nothing really to say about myself.

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

7. Posted:

You definitely gotta play online the next time it goes on sale on steam. That just might get you some more action.

This Hand of Mine Glows With An Awesome POWER!!! It's Burning Grip Tells Me to Defeat You!!!

I am the Wolf...Red
Wolfrun

Arooo~

Kyoji!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Slayer

Slayer

8. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

You definitely gotta play online the next time it goes on sale on steam. That just might get you some more action.

I have the disc version. Come on...

I have nothing really to say about myself.

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

9. Posted:

0Games wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

You definitely gotta play online the next time it goes on sale on steam. That just might get you some more action.

I have the disc version. Come on...

Then get it on steam the next time it goes on sale. When I got it, it only cost my less than $5.

This Hand of Mine Glows With An Awesome POWER!!! It's Burning Grip Tells Me to Defeat You!!!

I am the Wolf...Red
Wolfrun

Arooo~

Kyoji!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
RancidVomit86

RancidVomit86

10. Posted:

If you still have Quake 3 on Dreamcast then may I recommend www.onlineconsoles.com

Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86

Writer for www.sega-addicts.com