Forums

Topic: Batman Arkham Knight Thread

Posts 121 to 140 of 157

CanisWolfred

Faruko wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Faruko wrote:

Well, you can complain when the formula (for combat, mind you) its really boring.

Halo, Uncharted, Mario, Zelda, all have the same formula but that formula its adictive even to this day

I like Arkham's gameplay a lot, so IDK what the *** you're on about...

Sorry, i must be so dumb for having my own opinion...

No, you're dumb for having a dumb opinion

Untitled

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

shingi_70

Have the whole day off tomorrow so i'm looking forward to being the batman.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

dumedum

shingi_70 wrote:

You can't really BE the Batman without the GamePad support as in City.

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

Faruko

CanisWolfred wrote:

Faruko wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Faruko wrote:

Well, you can complain when the formula (for combat, mind you) its really boring.

Halo, Uncharted, Mario, Zelda, all have the same formula but that formula its adictive even to this day

I like Arkham's gameplay a lot, so IDK what the *** you're on about...

Sorry, i must be so dumb for having my own opinion...

No, you're dumb for having a dumb opinion

Untitled

Look at that, an internet badass

lmao

Edited on by Faruko

WiiU: FarukoSH
3DS FC: 4640-0256-4473
Steam: Farukool
PSN: Farukosh

Faruko

oh sorry hahaha, no problem

Jazzer94

dumedum wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

You can't really BE the Batman without the GamePad support as in City.

I lived without the feature in Asylum, I'm sure I'll be fine without it in Arkham Knight.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Grumblevolcano

I've been seeing a lot of comments about problems with this game such as large frame rate drops, is it only PC or should I avoid buying for now? (was planning on XB1 version)

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Faruko

The steam version has terrible reviews because of a 30fps cap... And some other terrible performance too.

You know, Warner Bros again. But to be fair i wont be surprised if the terrible performance is because of Nvidia gameworks stuff (better rain, hair, etc...) that not even their top of the line GPU are able to run nicely... Pretty sure that turning that stuff off will make a world of difference

I guess there was a reason why reviewers were not getting PC game download (TB even said, do not pre order)

Lmao 36% on Steam, they fuc*** it up good this time

Edited on by Faruko

nacho_chicken

Faruko wrote:

The steam version has terrible reviews because of a 30fps cap... And some other terrible performance too.

The stupid part? There's an .ini that lets you change the FPS cap to whatever you want. There's no excuse for this terrible port.

Jack of all trades, master of some

Twitter:

Faruko

nacho_chicken wrote:

Faruko wrote:

The stupid part? There's an .ini that lets you change the FPS cap to whatever you want. There's no excuse for this terrible port.

Its Unreal Engine, that they got one of the most respected and well developed engines in the industry, capable of working with so many different combinations of hardware to perform this badly, its simply impressive

Ryu_Niiyama

Welp since the PC version has been botched I'll be waiting for the GOTY version to come out.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Grumblevolcano

Faruko wrote:

nacho_chicken wrote:

Faruko wrote:

Its Unreal Engine, that they got one of the most respected and well developed engines in the industry, capable of working with so many different combinations of hardware to perform this badly, its simply impressive

Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric is on Unreal Engine.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Ralizah

It's amazing how often PC players are still treated like second-class citizens.

Like how DS2's frame-rate issue apparently wasn't even patched on PC until the console version suffered from the same issue.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Smash_kirby

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Faruko wrote:

nacho_chicken wrote:

Faruko wrote:

Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric is on Unreal Engine.

Actually it is on the Crytek engine.
Also there is double the amount of negative reviews of Steam versions citing a 30 frame lock and drops to 10 fps. Also people who got the game free as part of buying a newer nvidia got shafted by Warner brothers as any preorder bonuses they would've got were removed.

Edited on by Smash_kirby

Smash_kirby

Faruko

Ralizah wrote:

It's amazing how often PC players are still treated like second-class citizens.

Like how DS2's frame-rate issue apparently wasn't even patched on PC until the console version suffered from the same issue.

to be fair, it depends on the developer, a lot of PC centric developers games runs flawlessly. Even companies like R* are starting to create better and better ports, GTAV, while late, was amazing so did Max Payne 3.

Edited on by Faruko

MrGawain

Got mine and my PS4 today. And oddly enough the GAME website reduced the price after it arrived and then credited me £30.

Who knew GAME was so nice?

Isn't it obvious that Falco Lombardi is actually a parrot?

Kai_

MrGawain wrote:

Got mine and my PS4 today. And oddly enough the GAME website reduced the price after it arrived and then credited me £30.

Who knew GAME was so nice?

Untitled

Kai_

3DS Friend Code: 0989-2471-3448

Faruko

Meh, might as well wait for the GOTY version 6 months from now.

Faruko

from Rocksteady

"We're aware that some users are reporting performance issues with the PC version of Batman: Arkham Knight. This is something that Rocksteady takes very seriously. We are working closely with our external PC development partner to make sure these issues get resolved as quickly as possible."

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.