Forums

Topic: A simple question

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

moomoo

The Halo: Reach beta came out today, so I had to get rid of space. Since I have Halo 3: ODST, I felt that getting rid of my brother's map packs on the system would be the easiest way out (we have them on the ODST disk, after all.) The problem is, he feels that if I get rid of the map packs, it will delete save data from forge and videos. I explained to him that the videos and forged stages have their own individual save data, just like save data on the Wii, so if we got rid of the stages already on the disk, we would still have the data.

Please help me with this. I know I'm right, but he needs convincing.

Edited on by moomoo

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

theblackdragon

can't you back up the save data somehow? that way he might feel better about you deleting all that stuff to make room.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Noire

Violence is the answer, the only answer.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

moomoo

theblackdragon wrote:

can't you back up the save data somehow? that way he might feel better about you deleting all that stuff to make room.

He won't let me, because then they'd be on two separate storage devices, and that's "evil."

Feenie wrote:

Violence is the answer, the only answer.

That would work... but there's definitely ways that I could do this without bringing out the hammer/machete.

Best thread ever

Noire

moomoo wrote:

That would work... but there's definitely ways that I could do this without bringing out the hammer/machete.

You think that way and you're already dead in the water. Shoot first, and forget about questions.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

What questions?

Oh this, do it anyway when he's not around

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

moomoo

lz2010 wrote:

What questions?

Oh this, do it anyway when he's not around

...You know what? You're right. That's what I'll do.

Best thread ever

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.