Forums

Topic: A-men discussion

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

Blooberteam

Hello gamers,

I'm new here, so let me introduce myself
I represent Bloober Team, maybe you know us or not - video game developer from Poland. I'd like start discussion about A-men on PlayStation Vita. It's our first launch title. But the most important think is the fact, that currently we are working under major patch for all Vita users, that will include some new features and fixes.

So - what your suggestions about A-men? What's your ideas, or what should we improve in your opinion? All your posts are very valuable for us as a Team - thanks to that we know what we should improve or implement.

Let's start a discussion, go ahead!

Edited on by Blooberteam

www.blooberteam.com
www.facebook.com/Blooberteam

Bankai

Blooberteam wrote:

Hello gamers,

I'm new here, so let me introduce myself
I represent Bloober Team, maybe you know us or not - video game developer from Poland. I'd like start discussion about A-men on PlayStation Vita. It's our first launch title. But the most important think is the fact, that currently we are working under major patch for all Vita users, that will include some new features and fixes.

So - what your suggestions about A-men? What's your ideas, or what should we improve in your opinion? All your posts are very valuable for us as a Team - thanks to that we know what we should improve or implement.

Let's start a discussion, go ahead!

I'd start by releasing it in Australia. I would love to give you feedback.

theblackdragon

You might want to post a topic asking for feedback on the Push Square forums too — that way you'll get feedback from the rest of our Vita-owning users :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Dizzy_Boy

bring it to the 3DS, then we can talk.

Edited on by Dizzy_Boy

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Blooberteam

theblackdragon wrote:

You might want to post a topic asking for feedback on the Push Square forums too — that way you'll get feedback from the rest of our Vita-owning users :3

[/div]

I will do that, thanks for advise.

Btw. I started this discussion, because I'm sure that somebody here have PS Vita too

Edited on by Blooberteam

www.blooberteam.com
www.facebook.com/Blooberteam

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.