Forums

Topic: 50% off PSN sale this week (until 12-2-2009)

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

Bones00

Now $4.99, originally $9.99:

Flower
The Last Guy
Prince of Persia Classic
Comet Crash
Bomberman Ultra
Now $7.49, originally $14.99:

Smash Cars
Invincible Tiger: The Legend of Han Tao

I think I'll pick up Comet Crash, PoP and The Last Guy.

What about you?

3DS FC: 3136 6642 8964.
Twitter, PSN, Steam, Game Center IDs: Bones00

Twitter:

DarkG

I was also expecting PSOne Classics... oh well, Prince of Persia Classic is there for those that only have a PS3 (I prefer achievements over trophies, so I'll wait for the imminent XBL discount lol)

Bomberman Ultra should be a very good and fun addition to anyone's library too

De Puerto Rico a Los Angeles, the New York al Dirrty South
Este guerrero latino es representa'o
Muero de pie hantes de vivir arrodillao
Y tu eres fake'ah, mas fake'ah que chinatown

Bones00

No PSone classics on sale but there are quite a few new additions. Here's what they are:

PSone Classics: PS3/PSP
Command & Conquer ($5.99)
Welcome to the New World Order. Choose between the evil Brotherhood of NOD and the Global Defense Initiative and prepare for combat on a global scale. Will you rule? Or will you be ruled?
ESRB Rated T
File size: 901 MB

Dino Crisis ($5.99)
Survival Horror on a Much Larger Scale. Your most primal fears grab you on this new journey into survival horror from the creators of Resident Evil. Suspicious and terrifying… the world’s most renowned scientist has disappeared and you’ve been recruited to investigate on a mysterious, remote island. Suddenly, out of the mist appears a predator, which has haunted mankind’s imagination for centuries… experience the pure terror!
ESRB Rated M
File size: 248 MB

Reel Fishing ($5.99)
Never has fishing been so realistic! Earn your license and try to catch the biggest fish across seven locations! Break those world records!
ESRB Rated E
File size: 135 MB

Fighting Force ($5.99)
The made scientist, Dr. Dex Zeng is trying to destroy the world, and only the Fighting Force can stop him!
Take the role of Hawk Manson, Ben “Smasher” Jackson, Mace Daniels, or Alana McKendrick, and battle your way through seven expansive levels. Will the Fighting Force stop Zeng’s evil plot in time?
ESRB Rated T
File size: 85 MB

Backstreet Billiards ($5.99)
Chalk up those cues for the best billiards action available! Compete with friends or against computer opponents.
ESRB Rated E
File size: 327 MB

International Track & Field ($5.99)
Do you have the power of a champion? Become the world’s greatest athlete in International Track & Field. You can compete in 11 events, including: 100-meter dash, 110-meter hurdles, long jump, triple jump, high jump, pole vault, hammer throw, javelin, discus, shot put, and 100-meter freestyle swimming.
ESRB Rated E
File size: 71 MB

3DS FC: 3136 6642 8964.
Twitter, PSN, Steam, Game Center IDs: Bones00

Twitter:

y2josh

Love some Dino Crisis. Enjoyed it more than RE2

y2josh

Slapshot

I grabbed The Last Guy and Im thinking about Flower......PoP is a great games but I already have it as well as Smash Cars.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.