Forums

Topic: 1 vs 100

Posts 1 to 19 of 19

MetalMario

Does anyone play this on 360?

The video game trivia was on tonight. There were some Nintendo questions, but most of them were easy. (People still get them wrong, surprisingly)

Like the first question tonight was this:

"It's a-me..."

The answers were Lara Croft, Master Chief, and Mario. Some idiot actually put Master Chief. Pitiful.

There were some others, about the movie "The Wizard," there was a question that the answer was Golden Sun: The Lost Age, and one asking where Little Mac's hometown was.

The one question that shocked me though was this:

What animal is Sonic?

The answers were a bear, a snake, and a hedgehog. 2,000 people got that one wrong.

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

J_Bitties

I played it tonight and was shocked with some results as well...I have to wonder how many people just don't really pay attention when entries, not prizes, are at stake...I'm happy to say I managed to get the Golden Sun question unlike 80% of the people playing.

J_Bitties

MetalMario

Yeah, my brother missed it too. I might have been able to tell him the right answer but I was at the computer.

MetalMario

Ark

MetalMario wrote:

What animal is Sonic?

The answers were a bear, a snake, and a hedgehog. 2,000 people got that one wrong.

They don't call him Sonic the snake for nothing, how else does he wear those shoes?

WolfRamHeart

I was on there earlier tonight for the video game trivia. I was glad to see that Nintendo was pretty well represented in those questions! There was even a question about Rock N' Roll Climber!

WolfRamHeart

MetalMario

Oh yeah, I forgot about that one. I had to tell my brother the right answer for that one.

MetalMario

Noire

MetalMario wrote:

there was a question that the answer was Golden Sun: The Lost Age

Out of fanboy curiosity, what was the question?

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

helry

i am still playing this game. i got some difficulty in this game. but i will play.

Andy10003

never heard of it whats it about

Andy10003

MetalMario

PhoenixSage wrote:

MetalMario wrote:

Oh, I think it said something about what game had an item storage system having six layers or pages... I forget. Sorry.

MetalMario

LzWinky

MetalMario wrote:

PhoenixSage wrote:

MetalMario wrote:

Oh, I think it said something about what game had an item storage system having six layers or pages... I forget. Sorry.

The password system took forever to use with about six pages of characters.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

Gah! This thread makes me want to start quiz threads like I did before I joined this forum. If only I could find all my questions.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

fudgenuts

I used to play it, but I don't have a HDD anymore.
Off topic: I got my Wii back today!

Leap before you think!
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/samsam12
My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/fudgenuts64

LzWinky

fudgenuts wrote:

I used to play it, but I don't have a HDD anymore.
Off topic: I got my Wii back today!

Did you get all your games back?

Noire

MetalMario wrote:

PhoenixSage wrote:

MetalMario wrote:

Ah, don't worry about it, MetalMario. I was just wondering, is all.

lz's idea sounds about right, though. When I went back to play it this winter, I only had my DS, so I couldn't transfer. I used the Gold password. Six pages and over 200 characters, gah! It was awful, not to mention I had to do it like three times because I screwed it up.

And @fudgenuts: Congratulations! It's cool you got your Wii back.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Chrono_Cross

I loved playing 1 VS. 100.
Though I can't believe some people got some of the easiest questions wrong like for example:
What clothes the outside of a bird (or something like that I can't remember).
Is it A) Scales B) Feathers C) Fur

I think 6000 people got it wrong and i just should my head

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Bahamut_ZERO

I remember the E3 special. I got every question right because I watched all 3 conferences. It was a great round

Bahamut_ZERO

Dezner

This game seems fun from what I've seen, I'll have to fire it up somed.....OH WAIT I can't, I don't have a Gold account.

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.