Forums

Topic: 140K sold ... Tearaway deserves more !!!

Posts 21 to 30 of 30

8BitSamurai

Peach64 wrote:

It was a silly time to release it, same day as PS4 and Mario. Definitely one of my top ten games of the year, but Vita is dead as it's own machine. It's probably going to make a great PS4 accessory (and great for playing PS Classics on) but I can't see anyone investing in making games specifically for it with those sales figures.

The Vita's library is just getting started, and it's already an awesome handheld .
Freedom Wars (Amazing), Toukiden, DanganRonpa, Gravity Rush 2 (In all likelihood) are all going to be stellar releases. Portable Borderlands 2 (Now that's power!), Project Diva, and Disgaea 4 aren't to be missed either. More where that came from too, and that's with Sony having focused on the PS4 recently.

Edited on by 8BitSamurai

"rare download" Assistant

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

8BitSamurai

CrimsonFire wrote:

I wanted this game i really did, but i am not buying a vita just for this.

Buy it for this, and then enjoy the games I mentioned above, not to mention, definitive Persona 4, console perfect Rayman, Soul Sacrifice, Killzone, Uncharted, WipeOut, LittleBigPlanet, Ys, tons of sweet indie games, the list just goes on and on.

"rare download" Assistant

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

darthmawl

CrimsonFire wrote:

I wanted this game i really did, but i am not buying a vita just for this.

Tearaway is the game that made me buy a Vita. And now I have Gravity rush , Dragons Crown , Assassins creed , Ys , Persona 4 , Uncharted , soul Sacrifice ... There is good games dont believe the haters.

Tearawsy is AMAZING even if its short, Its one of the best game.experience ive ever lived.

Currently playing : ZombiU on Wii U / Soul Sacrifice on Vita / Mario Golf World Tour on 3DS

Jazzer94

Kyloctopus wrote:

I'll get Tearaway when Sony releases a vita bundle with it.

I was lucky as they released a bundle in the UK that had a 3G (never gonna use the feature but hey its there anyway) Tearaway + LBP and a 16gb memory card for I think 149 pounds so I snagged myself one and I think that the game is amazing.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

MAN1AC

This game and a few others make me want to buy a Vita. I completely agree with OP though. I've asked several people who own Vitas about the game and most of them haven't even heard of it.

Its a damn shame Sony doesnt promote the Vita more and really never gave this game a chance because it looks really good imo.

Four more months until Bayonetta 2.

3DS Friend Code: 0705-3088-6988 | Nintendo Network ID: MANIAC64

LzWinky

Is it just me or are original fun games coming to the slowest selling systems like the Wii U and Vita...

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

kkslider5552000

DarkwingLz wrote:

Is it just me or are original fun games coming to the slowest selling systems like the Wii U and Vita...

this seems fitting to me, why would you want to buy a gaming system to play new games m i rite :V

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

HandheldGuru97

I got a Vita little over a week ago this game is high on my wishlist only problem is I'm out of money still definitely going to get it one day, played the demo and loved the hell out of it. I haven't played something that unique in years!!!!

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

Ralizah

Too bad, it's a lovely little game.

And yes, the Vita has a pretty good software library right now. Especially if you factor in digital-only games.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.