Showing 61 to 80 of 143
61. Posted: Mon 17th May 2010 12:38 BST
Machu is a cheater.
I love you really, you know that don't you? Now where's your time doood? Lemme see dem skills!
Edited on Mon 17th May, 2010 @ 12:38 by Machu
62. Posted: Mon 17th May 2010 14:13 BST
So wait, WHERE NOT DOING THE NORMAL TOURNAMENTS THAT NINTENDO PROVIDE!?!?! THEN WHAT ARE WE COMPETING ON!?!?!
Mario Kart Wii FC: 1762-5158-8929 Name: BobberyFanBrawl FC: 2364-1754-7283 Name: BF98 ExciteBots FC: 0990-3629-1936 Name: Bobbery
63. Posted: Mon 17th May 2010 14:15 BST
THE NORMAL TOURNAMENTS THAT NINTENDO PROVIDE
64. Posted: Mon 17th May 2010 14:21 BST
Really? But Mange posted a different time than his last one for the current tournament, the Topman one if I am correct?
65. Posted: Mon 17th May 2010 14:38 BST
Current competition provided by Nintendo is: Do you see something different?
66. Posted: Mon 17th May 2010 18:23 BST
The one I have is where you try to knock the Topman from Super Mario Galaxy off the arena! Is something up?
67. Posted: Mon 17th May 2010 18:47 BST
That is sooo strange. Have never seen that one before Could it be... no it can´t be... is the time and date in your Wii correct?
Could somebody else from US check what tournament they have.
Edited on Mon 17th May, 2010 @ 18:50 by Mange
68. Posted: Mon 17th May 2010 20:49 BST
Yes, I agree with Mange.
I guess I can check it, but I'm pretty sure I have it right
EDIT: Oh snap! The tournament just changed from Topman to the one you have registered! So its alright! You have it right! (Accidental rhyming FTW)
And also, my date is correct
Edited on Mon 17th May, 2010 @ 20:52 by BobberyFan98
69. Posted: Mon 17th May 2010 21:01 BST
The time will probably beaten easily and quickly, but here is my time for the Current tournament:1:28.529
70. Posted: Mon 17th May 2010 22:08 BST
I still get the last tournament... the one that ended a week ago. I did notice that my battery popped out though, perhaps that's the problem. Yes I'm US btw.
Wii: 6384-4454-1095-5243 Mario Kart Wii: 2492-4524-4329 ([NL] Matt) Brawl: 0087-2097-5918Excitebike - World Rally: 2966 0011 1622 (Matt) Bomberman Blitz: 3738-9648-1518 Dragon Quest Wars: 1634-4322-3201
71. Posted: Tue 18th May 2010 09:38 BST
@MachuOops! I meant to type Mange. Sorry 'bout that. It's all fixed up now.
Wii FC: 8618 6010 9640 8956
3DS Friend Code: 4682-8576-2407 | Nintendo Network ID: RedYoshi999
72. Posted: Tue 18th May 2010 10:40 BST
@Mario Party Fan 999: No prob dude, I did wonder if that was the case.
@Starkiller&BF98: That's pretty odd that. :/ Let's hope the tournaments don't go out of sync or it could mess everything up.though it probably is just battery/wireless issues
@All: Anyone beat my time yet?
Edited on Tue 18th May, 2010 @ 10:56 by Machu
73. Posted: Tue 18th May 2010 11:11 BST
I'm sick of the Wiiwheel only tournaments! Nintendo needs to stop that BS!
74. Posted: Tue 18th May 2010 11:27 BST
75. Posted: Tue 18th May 2010 11:36 BST
Yes! Finally I beat your time Machu!!! 1:09.292 is the time to beat now
76. Posted: Tue 18th May 2010 11:40 BST
77. Posted: Tue 18th May 2010 16:19 BST
@HP3: You´re still around? You want in?
78. Posted: Tue 18th May 2010 21:59 BST
Not this tourney Mange, you guys enjoy it!
79. Posted: Thu 20th May 2010 03:10 BST
It works now. Got 1:09.688. Took me all day. And I've got a summative tomorrow. Yikes, I've got to turn this thing off!
80. Posted: Thu 20th May 2010 09:45 BST
I had a few more attempts last night, and I'm currently at 01:08.924.