Showing 101 to 120 of 143
101. Posted: Tue 1st Jun 2010 11:01 BST
New comp is up! It's a backwards time trial on Mushroom Gorge. Karts only and ends on the 10th. There are multiple ways to go so it's up to you to find the best path... Anyways I had a go and got 2:09. Not too impressive, I know, but I'll wait to see what times are good ones.
Wii FC: 8618 6010 9640 8956
Nintendo Network ID: RedYoshi999
102. Posted: Tue 1st Jun 2010 11:08 BST
Yeah, I'm not sure which is the best way either. I had a few attempts and stopped when I got under two minutes (narrowly). Bring it on!
103. Posted: Wed 2nd Jun 2010 09:52 BST
Already under 2 minutes Need to give this some more tries. Only down to 2:02.
104. Posted: Wed 2nd Jun 2010 09:57 BST
There's a little shortcut, but I'm sure you are already aware. Good luck!
105. Posted: Thu 3rd Jun 2010 18:15 BST
Just got 1:59.735. How does that hold?
106. Posted: Fri 4th Jun 2010 04:21 BST
Nice Mange, mine's a 1:59.9. I best get back on the track.
Where's everybody elses times btw?
107. Posted: Fri 4th Jun 2010 13:40 BST
I'm only down to 2:05.something. Have to practice more this weekend
Mange: Btw, did you ever get up my time from the last race?
Nintendo Network ID: BF-Medic
108. Posted: Fri 4th Jun 2010 16:17 BST
Yes I did. It updates kinda slow. Machu and I tried to find a way to force an update but we didn´t succeed. It seem you just have to wait.Trimmed my time before. 1:59.4xx
Edited on Fri 4th June, 2010 @ 16:18 by Mange
109. Posted: Fri 4th Jun 2010 22:38 BST
Just tried it out and got 1:59.7xx. Definitely could improve.
Mario Kart Wii Friend Code: 2750-5496-5112Brawl Friend Code: 2664-6284-4177
110. Posted: Fri 4th Jun 2010 23:25 BST
I only got 2.04.00.Got to try harder
For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...
111. Posted: Fri 4th Jun 2010 23:57 BST
What Karts are you using for this?I been trying the Honey cocup Kart
112. Posted: Sat 5th Jun 2010 02:34 BST
I'm slacking off, I am! I just gave it a few tries but haven't got a time worth submitting yet. I'll work on it more tomorrow.
@Jumpmad I use the Wild Wing.
Wii: 6384-4454-1095-5243 Mario Kart Wii: 2492-4524-4329 ([NL] Matt) Brawl: 0087-2097-5918Excitebike - World Rally: 2966 0011 1622 (Matt) Bomberman Blitz: 3738-9648-1518 Dragon Quest Wars: 1634-4322-3201
113. Posted: Sat 5th Jun 2010 08:39 BST
@JumpMad Mii in Wild Wing. Nice races yesterday, you´re good.
114. Posted: Wed 9th Jun 2010 20:30 BST
Here are the current times with just one day left. Get those records posted.
1:58.053 - Mange1:59.744 - Metaknave1:59.972 - Machu2:03.510 - BF-Medic2:04.384 - JumpMad2:09.505 - MarioPartyFan999
115. Posted: Wed 9th Jun 2010 20:36 BST
I'm gonna have to do some today and tomorrow, as I haven't started yet.
3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.
"NO SOUP FOR YOU!" the Soup Nazi
116. Posted: Fri 11th Jun 2010 08:58 BST
I really should have tried the comp again before it ended. My time wasn't any good and I am probably last.
117. Posted: Fri 11th Jun 2010 09:22 BST
Ergh, I was sneaky and had a few last minute attempts. I think I did ok.
118. Posted: Fri 11th Jun 2010 10:49 BST
Hmm, what is your new improved time? I can´t see it just yet. My guess is that you sneaked in at top position. Am I right?
Edited on Fri 11th June, 2010 @ 10:49 by Mange
119. Posted: Fri 11th Jun 2010 11:27 BST
01:58.217 I tried to pinch 1st place but couldn't quite do it. Don't worry, your time is safe.
120. Posted: Fri 11th Jun 2010 14:40 BST
@Mange: Did You see my time yet? I played most of the day yesterday. Then I got tired of trying.