Showing 101 to 120 of 143
101. Posted: Tue 1st Jun 2010 11:01 BST
New comp is up! It's a backwards time trial on Mushroom Gorge. Karts only and ends on the 10th. There are multiple ways to go so it's up to you to find the best path... Anyways I had a go and got 2:09. Not too impressive, I know, but I'll wait to see what times are good ones.
Wii FC: 8618 6010 9640 8956
Nintendo Network ID: RedYoshi999
102. Posted: Tue 1st Jun 2010 11:08 BST
Yeah, I'm not sure which is the best way either. I had a few attempts and stopped when I got under two minutes (narrowly). Bring it on!
103. Posted: Wed 2nd Jun 2010 09:52 BST
Already under 2 minutes Need to give this some more tries. Only down to 2:02.
104. Posted: Wed 2nd Jun 2010 09:57 BST
There's a little shortcut, but I'm sure you are already aware. Good luck!
105. Posted: Thu 3rd Jun 2010 18:15 BST
Just got 1:59.735. How does that hold?
106. Posted: Fri 4th Jun 2010 04:21 BST
Nice Mange, mine's a 1:59.9. I best get back on the track.
Where's everybody elses times btw?
107. Posted: Fri 4th Jun 2010 13:40 BST
I'm only down to 2:05.something. Have to practice more this weekend
Mange: Btw, did you ever get up my time from the last race?
Wii FC: 0288-3010-6901-2823
MKW FC: 1891-1588-0934 Name: BF-Medic
Nintendo Network ID: BF-Medic
108. Posted: Fri 4th Jun 2010 16:17 BST
Yes I did. It updates kinda slow. Machu and I tried to find a way to force an update but we didn´t succeed. It seem you just have to wait.Trimmed my time before. 1:59.4xx
Edited on Fri 4th June, 2010 @ 16:18 by Mange
109. Posted: Fri 4th Jun 2010 22:38 BST
Just tried it out and got 1:59.7xx. Definitely could improve.
Mario Kart Wii Friend Code: 2750-5496-5112Brawl Friend Code: 2664-6284-4177
110. Posted: Fri 4th Jun 2010 23:25 BST
I only got 2.04.00.Got to try harder
For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
111. Posted: Fri 4th Jun 2010 23:57 BST
What Karts are you using for this?I been trying the Honey cocup Kart
112. Posted: Sat 5th Jun 2010 02:34 BST
I'm slacking off, I am! I just gave it a few tries but haven't got a time worth submitting yet. I'll work on it more tomorrow.
@Jumpmad I use the Wild Wing.
Wii: 6384-4454-1095-5243 Mario Kart Wii: 2492-4524-4329 ([NL] Matt) Brawl: 0087-2097-5918Excitebike - World Rally: 2966 0011 1622 (Matt) Bomberman Blitz: 3738-9648-1518 Dragon Quest Wars: 1634-4322-3201
113. Posted: Sat 5th Jun 2010 08:39 BST
@JumpMad Mii in Wild Wing. Nice races yesterday, you´re good.
114. Posted: Wed 9th Jun 2010 20:30 BST
Here are the current times with just one day left. Get those records posted.
1:58.053 - Mange1:59.744 - Metaknave1:59.972 - Machu2:03.510 - BF-Medic2:04.384 - JumpMad2:09.505 - MarioPartyFan999
115. Posted: Wed 9th Jun 2010 20:36 BST
I'm gonna have to do some today and tomorrow, as I haven't started yet.
3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.
"NO SOUP FOR YOU!" the Soup Nazi
116. Posted: Fri 11th Jun 2010 08:58 BST
I really should have tried the comp again before it ended. My time wasn't any good and I am probably last.
117. Posted: Fri 11th Jun 2010 09:22 BST
Ergh, I was sneaky and had a few last minute attempts. I think I did ok.
118. Posted: Fri 11th Jun 2010 10:49 BST
Hmm, what is your new improved time? I can´t see it just yet. My guess is that you sneaked in at top position. Am I right?
Edited on Fri 11th June, 2010 @ 10:49 by Mange
119. Posted: Fri 11th Jun 2010 11:27 BST
01:58.217 I tried to pinch 1st place but couldn't quite do it. Don't worry, your time is safe.
120. Posted: Fri 11th Jun 2010 14:40 BST
@Mange: Did You see my time yet? I played most of the day yesterday. Then I got tired of trying.