Forums

Topic: WW Dr.Mario SummerFest 2010

Posts 41 to 55 of 55

Mange

@pikmaniac02: I have added you to the list. What time will you be up?

Just a couple of days left to trim your pill droppin' skills. It would be fun if more of the NintendoLife staff showed up.

Updated list of friendcodes
Me - 6786-0904-9171
Aviator - Friendcode to be announced.
Turtlelink - 5811-8765-3361
Adam - 8196-7476-4051
theblackdragon - 0637-4776-8800
JumpMad - 8156-2706-5623
Chicken Brutus - Probably in, friendcode to be announced
Machu - Friendcode to be announced
MetalMario - Friendcode to be announced
pikmaniac02 - Friendcode to be announced

Remember to post your friendcodes.

Mange

Adam

Just a reminder that, for anyone in North or South Americaland, this starts tomorrow evening. I've added everyone who's posted his or her friend code so far. The first time slot is the only one I'll be able to make, so I hope some of you will be on then, too.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

pikku

mine is: 4608-4801-7924
I'll probably be on from 10:00 to 12:00 (night) EDT

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

LordJumpMad

Adam wrote:

Just a reminder that, for anyone in North or South Americaland, this starts tomorrow evening. I've added everyone who's posted his or her friend code so far. The first time slot is the only one I'll be able to make, so I hope some of you will be on then, too.

I may not make it that day, But I will try if the day goes as plan, then I'll be popp'in pillz with ya

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Mange

Back from a short trip to Finland...

Updated list of friendcodes
Me - 6786-0904-9171
Turtlelink - 5811-8765-3361
Adam - 8196-7476-4051
theblackdragon - 0637-4776-8800
JumpMad - 8156-2706-5623
pikmaniac02 - 4608-4801-7924
Sean Aaron - 1867-6087-9442
Aviator - Friendcode to be announced.
Chicken Brutus - Probably in, friendcode to be announced
Machu - Friendcode to be announced
MetalMario - Friendcode to be announced

Still a couple that need to send in their friendcodes.
Check those links in post 1 too see when in your timezone the main battles occur.

Mange

Adam

I beat level 20 on fast last night. Credits looked familiar, so I don't think it was my first time. I got super lucky with the next level. Lots of double viruses, and I seemed to be getting a good number of the right double pills! ... and then I accidentally quick dropped a pill and ruined everything. Whoops.

Also played a random battle and got annihilated four out of five matches, barely squeaking out a win that one time. I have to strain my mind to its limits to best the single-player mode, so I'm in complete awe of the ridiculous number of the amazing pill droppers online who make me look like a child.

Come on, friends,

Adam

I'm also here. Anyone interested should get on chat, or at least post here so we know you're on.

Edit: Well, that was a bust. Good idea anyway, Mange.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,

Mange

weirdadam wrote:

Good idea anyway, Mange.

Thanks Adam.

So the first battlezone only gathered Adam and Blackdragon??? That´s not too good. I missed the second by an hour. It still look like I will make it to the third battle though. Unfortunatly I wont make it to the fourth as I will be zippin beer at Putte i Parken

Edited on by Mange

Mange

Mange

Just one battlezone left at UTC 20:00. Have fun, I will, outside...

Edited on by Mange

Mange

Mange

The one date only Dr.Mario SummerFest is over and I´m really curious why so few of you appeared. If you never play Dr.Mario these days then you don´t have to respond but I´d like to hear from those that play it occasionally. Interested because I might arrange something similar sometime in the future and naturally... I´d like more players participate.

Edited on by Mange

Mange

theblackdragon

honestly, I don't really play Dr. Mario a whole lot unless it's Virus Buster mode -- addictive as hell, lol. This was my first time really playing it via Wi-Fi multi. If Dr. Mario had Virus Buster Wi-Fi multi, i'd play it a lot more :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Machu

Disappointed i missed it, was workin' or sleepin' or summat. Sorry!

Rawr!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.