Online Gaming Forum

Topic: Nintendo Network username/friend information sharing thread!

Showing 541 to 548 of 548

AuthorMessage

MarkS27

541. Posted:

NNID: MarkS27

Edited on by MarkS27

MarkS27

3DS Friend Code: 3282-1883-4630 | Nintendo Network ID: MarkS27

AuthorMessage

Stryker89

542. Posted:

SUP!
Add me guys - Stryker_89
I'll be on Mario Kart 8 fairly regularly, and of course Smash Bros when it comes out.

Current games: Mario Kart 8, LoZ: A Link Between Worlds
Upcoming games: Super Smash Bros Wii/3DS, Bayonetta 2

AuthorMessage

Action4jackson

543. Posted:

PLz add me

fc: 2148-8408-0661 ID:gamer 4047 Get ready to smash

3DS Friend Code: 2148-8408-0661 | Nintendo Network ID: gamer4047

AuthorMessage

midnafanboy

544. Posted:

@Action4jackson Add you in what on the 3DS or on the Wiiu?Or maybe both?

"I must purify the world" The batter from OFF
"CALL IT FRIENDO cause i can't ,it wouldn't be fair"
"Take that little girl,i hope slenderman comes back and stabs you in the nuts."One of Markipliers greatest quotes.

3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742 | Nintendo Network ID: midnafanboy

AuthorMessage

Action4jackson

545. Posted:

Both

fc: 2148-8408-0661 ID:gamer 4047 Get ready to smash

3DS Friend Code: 2148-8408-0661 | Nintendo Network ID: gamer4047

AuthorMessage

Kamek-Koopa

546. Posted:

Hello Everyone, new to the forums, but I have been using nintendo life for quite some time. Also used to be a member of the nintendo forums way back in the day.

I don't have a lot of friends on the wii U and I would love to gain more, I enjoy looking at others miiverse posts and having them view/comment mine.
I will be getting smash and I have mario kart and several other online compatible games, but I dont play a lot online, so if you do add me it will be mainly for exchanging comments and conversations through miiverse. I would love some hardcore nintendo fans to add, my Nintendo Network ID is: Kamek-Koopa

I have a youtube channel and I make videos so if we do play, fair warning Your online ID may be viewable. (posted this just incase it would be a problem to anyone)

Thanks and hopefully I can build my friend list to have more people to interact and play games with. (also have a 3DS: 2062-9161-7615)

Kamek-Koopa

Nintendo Network ID: Kamek-Koopa | Twitter: blakegamingnow

AuthorMessage

Phle

547. Posted:

Hi! I'm Phle.
I don't play very much online, but I post to Miiverse now and then. And I might play more online if I have someone to play with. I have Moster Hunter 3 Ultimate on both Wii U and 3DS. I've been playing alone, but I would very much like to find someone to play with. I also have Mario Kart 8, but I haven't tried online yet. I play Pokémon a lot. Been playing mainly Pokémon X the past year, I'm getting Omega Ruby at launch. I'm currently playing Hyrule Warriors on Wii U and Pokémon X, Pokémon HeartGold, A Link Between Worlds and Super Smash Bros. on 3DS. If you want to add me on my 3DS, let me know so I can add you back. On Wii U I will most likely add you back if your Miiverse profile and posts are in english and seem decent. Doesn't hurt to mention that you are from NL.

3DS & Wii U player Phle --> (Ö_Ö)
Currently has a red 3DS XL & Black Wii U
Phle's 3DS Friend Code: 5026 - 4702 - 8212
Phle's Nintendo Network ID: Phlette

AuthorMessage

ELI-ASH

548. Posted:

NNID:lielie112
Just got a wiiU I have Mario Kart 8 but i will be getting other multiplayer games later. Let me know if you guys add me so i'll add you back.

My youtube channel
current lets play "Torneco's mystery dungeon"
PSN:ELI-ASH
Just got a WiiU if you added me on 3ds feel free to add me on this too.

3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112