Online Gaming Forum

Topic: Nintendo Network username/friend information sharing thread!

Showing 241 to 260 of 535

AuthorMessage
Avatar

NImH

241. Posted:

Anyone who got a WiiU for Christmas: Feel free to send me a friend request! Just be sure you search for the user in MiiVerse, otherwise, they won't be aware you sent the request! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

NintendoNerd since 1986. Dream Address: 4900-2590-0032 Town: DeNile My Sadloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3239-3091-0052 | Nintendo Network ID: NImH37

AuthorMessage
Avatar

moomoo

242. Posted:

I just got a Wii U, my NNID is Moomoo14. Add me if you want to.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Alexneon

243. Posted:

feel free to add me, NNID: Alexneon

NNID: Alexneon
PSN ID: Alexneon_
3DS FC: 0688-5474-9681

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5474-9681 | Nintendo Network ID: Alexneon

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Electricmastro

244. Posted:

moomoo wrote:

I just got a Wii U, my NNID is Moomoo14. Add me if you want to.

Wanna talk WII U Chat? Just added you.

I also just added @Alexneon.

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: Batman: Arkham City - Armored Edition, Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Pac-Man World, Golden Sun, Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3, Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure and Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV).

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WarioMan

245. Posted:

My NNID is in my sig

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Electricmastro

246. Posted:

Machamp_King wrote:

My NNID is in my sig

Do you want to Wii U Chat now?

Backloggery. Now playing: Batman: Arkham City - Armored Edition, Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Pac-Man World, Golden Sun, Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3, Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure and Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV).

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage
Avatar

waffles

247. Posted:

My NNID is untoastedwaffles.

waffles

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Electricmastro

248. Posted:

luigirules wrote:

My NNID is untoastedwaffles.

I've added you.

Backloggery. Now playing: Batman: Arkham City - Armored Edition, Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Pac-Man World, Golden Sun, Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3, Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure and Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV).

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WarioMan

249. Posted:

Electricmastro wrote:

Machamp_King wrote:

My NNID is in my sig

Do you want to Wii U Chat now?

i can't get on until morning because my wii u is off for tonight, so what time tomorrow is good with you?

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Electricmastro

250. Posted:

Machamp_King wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

Machamp_King wrote:

My NNID is in my sig

Do you want to Wii U Chat now?

i can't get on until morning because my wii u is off for tonight, so what time tomorrow is good with you?

3:00 p.m. CST, (If I remember, :P)

Backloggery. Now playing: Batman: Arkham City - Armored Edition, Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Pac-Man World, Golden Sun, Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3, Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure and Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV).

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Electricmastro

251. Posted:

luigirules wrote:

My NNID is untoastedwaffles.

Do you want to chat now?

Backloggery. Now playing: Batman: Arkham City - Armored Edition, Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Pac-Man World, Golden Sun, Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3, Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure and Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV).

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheDreamingHawk

252. Posted:

My NNID is TheDreaminHawk (NO. G.)

Send me a friend request to add me

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Electricmastro

253. Posted:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

My NNID is TheDreaminHawk (NO. G.)

Send me a friend request to add me

Added you. Now add me back and want to Wii U Chat?

Backloggery. Now playing: Batman: Arkham City - Armored Edition, Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Pac-Man World, Golden Sun, Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3, Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure and Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV).

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheDreamingHawk

254. Posted:

Electricmastro wrote:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

My NNID is TheDreaminHawk (NO. G.)

Send me a friend request to add me

Added you. Now add me back and want to Wii U Chat?

If you sent me a friend request then yes. I don't look at this thread much so please do that to add me. For some dumb reason my wii U chat likes to DC a lot even though every thing else works fine. So be warned... (Also warned: I'm a mega Ys fan)

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Electricmastro

255. Posted:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

My NNID is TheDreaminHawk (NO. G.)

Send me a friend request to add me

Added you. Now add me back and want to Wii U Chat?

If you sent me a friend request then yes. I don't look at this thread much so please do that to add me. For some dumb reason my wii U chat likes to DC a lot even though every thing else works fine. So be warned... (Also warned: I'm a mega Ys fan)

So...is that a yes or no cause i'm on now, my id is the same as my username.

Backloggery. Now playing: Batman: Arkham City - Armored Edition, Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Pac-Man World, Golden Sun, Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3, Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure and Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV).

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheDreamingHawk

256. Posted:

Electricmastro wrote:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

My NNID is TheDreaminHawk (NO. G.)

Send me a friend request to add me

Added you. Now add me back and want to Wii U Chat?

If you sent me a friend request then yes. I don't look at this thread much so please do that to add me. For some dumb reason my wii U chat likes to DC a lot even though every thing else works fine. So be warned... (Also warned: I'm a mega Ys fan)

So...is that a yes or no cause i'm on now, my id is the same as my username.

If you sent me a request I'll accept it tomorrow.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ClassicJetterz

257. Posted:

I did NOT know you could search for users in MiiVerse. How dandy and handy.

Anyone who wants to add me MUST tell me their usernames and if they are from the forum before I accept them.

You're blinded by romance, you're blinded by science...
Your condition is critically grave...but don't expect mercy from such an alliance..
Suspicion of tradition's so new wave!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0397-4153 | Nintendo Network ID: ClassicJetterz

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheDreamingHawk

258. Posted:

To search for others go to your user profile and click search

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Electricmastro

259. Posted:

ClassicJetterz wrote:

I did NOT know you could search for users in MiiVerse. How dandy and handy.

Anyone who wants to add me MUST tell me their usernames and if they are from the forum before I accept them.

Electricmastro. Do you have time to Wii U Chat?

Backloggery. Now playing: Batman: Arkham City - Armored Edition, Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Pac-Man World, Golden Sun, Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3, Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure and Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV).

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Nintengirl

260. Posted:

Mine is Lady_Ghirahim. But you have to add me through the friend list.

3DS Friend Code: 0989-1789-0282 Just tell me if you wanna swap codes. (Especially if you plan on getting AC: NL!)
NNID: Lady_Ghirahim You need to add me through your friend list, though.
Check out my Tumblr: http://the-unsolvable-riddle.tumblr.com/