Forums

Topic: Nintendo Network username/friend information sharing thread!

Posts 161 to 180 of 657

Tsuchiya

My ID is Tsuchiya-U
This thread is slightly pointless to post in when you can do this through Miiverse. Just bung the name in and post what you're posting here, there.

Frankenstein was the creator - not the monster. It's a common misconception, held by all truly stupid people - Kryten

Back in Black is the best song ever. Argue, and I'll have to slap you. Hard.

Nintendo Network ID: Tsuchiya-U

Tsuchiya

Quicker too

Frankenstein was the creator - not the monster. It's a common misconception, held by all truly stupid people - Kryten

Forral

Looking for friends online no-one else I know has a Wii U yet , NNid is Forral and I have Tekken, Mario, Nintendoland and Sonic racing. Hope to see you online. Cheers

Forral

edhe

Tsuchiya wrote:

My ID is Tsuchiya-U
This thread is slightly pointless to post in when you can do this through Miiverse. Just bung the name in and post what you're posting here, there.

Until everyine starts using the Nintendo ID signature feature on this site it would be hard to tell what their actual ID is (mine is different from my Nintendolife handle), let alone whether they even have a WiiU - for those prospective friend requests.

Mine is edhe84 and I've already made a few requests. I'll be happy to accept any incoming requests.

Edited on by edhe

Chunky_Droid

Mine's Chunky_Droid, sorry I'm late to the party!

Feel free to add me to any of the listed consoles or services here :D just let me know who you are!

Nintendo Network ID: Chunky_Droid | Twitter:

GeePers

I've still got several people, including @CapnPancakez, that need to add me back.

Wii U Nintendo ID: GeePers

Dragonfly224

If anyone wants to add me for BLOPS 2 and soon to be Tekken Tag Tournament 2, my Nintendo Network ID is the same as my Nintendolife account name Feel free to add me!

Edited on by Dragonfly224

Name: Cindy
My Youtube Channel

Nintendo Network ID: Dragonfly224

mozie

xMoZiEx add me, I'am the only one of my friends jumped on the wii u @ launch and feelin lonely

Edited on by mozie

mozie

Chrono_Cross

Dragonfly224 wrote:

If anyone wants to add me for BLOPS 2 and soon to be Tekken Tag Tournament 2, my Nintendo Network ID is the same as my Nintendolife account name Feel free to add me!

I'm not sure when I'll get Blops 2 but I'd love to play different games until then and even chat. That and I'm feeling generous today, lol.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Lalivero

Added people from the last few pages and even readded some this time through Miiverse; if you don't have me added, go right ahead.

...formerly - Chriiis

DarkNinja9

NNID: GhostNinja1373

hope i dont forget to check incase someone add me since we dont have a pm system on here D=

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

RetroRich

Hello, not posted for ages but this is a good reason to dust off my keyboard.
I have sent friend requests to
edhe84
xBassxMonstax
Forral
OneZeon
MadAussieBloke.

I will send more out later tonight if I get the chance.

Please add me, my ID is ZombiliciousDude and you guessed it, I got ZombiU, oh and Trine 2.

Thanks.

RetroRich

Hyrule

Greetings from London

Going to add everyone on this page. My ID is HyruleMage.

Any company where the CEO takes a 50% paycut due to a slightly underperforming product, and personally apologises to its customers, cannot have bad customer service. Period.

Love Live Nintendo!

Nintendo Network ID: HyruleMage | Twitter:

alandd

Tag is Al..loving it.

alandd

Tsuchiya

Thanks to all that added me on Miiverse

Johnnytommy

Tsuchiya wrote:

Thanks to all that added me on Miiverse

Just added you
Also need more friends have Nintendo land and have new super Mario bros u on the way

Edited on by Johnnytommy

Pokemon x fc: 2380-3843-9270
Electric safari: galvantula, helioptile, dedenne
UNO dsi fc 3955-6429-1406
Wii u name johnnytommy

arrmixer

im curious how do you add people via miiverse besides literally looking for them?....

proud Wii u Owner and
Fortunate to receive a 3ds XL from my other half
Feel free to add

ARR

Nintendo Network ID: armixer

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic