Forums

Topic: Nintendo Network username/friend information sharing thread!

Posts 151 to 170 of 714

xBASSxMONSTAx

I need some Nintendo friends, All my other friends are ps3 and 360 fanboys who won't even gve the new Wii-U a try cause they reckon it's shite. What a holes..

My ID is: xBASSxMONSTAx

Message me yours too, when you added me so I can add you too.

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

MAB

Added Ryno and xBASSxMONSTAx your PS360 mates are just jealous punks

MAB

ShadJV

arrmixer wrote:

greetings ladies and gents... Add me as well armixer is my ID .. I just was wondering I added Shadjv, Geepers, and another members.. but how do I or the members I register know they are added????

Also I'm open to anyone who wants to add me here at this site... who I considered fellow nintendo citizens...

Go to your friends list. If the person's name shows their Mii, you've both added each other. If it shows just a silhouette, you've added them but they haven't added you. If you want them to actually get a notification, you have to add them through Miiverse. I believe I did add you.

Feel free to add me on the Nintendo Network: ShadJV
Here's my 3DS FC, always looking for Pokemon X Friend Safaris: 2191-7643-5167
Peace!

arrmixer

@shadjv

thanks for the info ShadJV. Oh okay I'll just continue going the miiverse route anyway. Much appreciated brother!

Feel free to add

ARR

3DS Friend Code: 3539-9596-6040 | Nintendo Network ID: armixer | Twitter:

Nintendaholic

Nintendaholic, send me a friend request

3ds fc:5112-3427-3255
wii u id: nintendaholic

Dragonfly224

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

I need some Nintendo friends, All my other friends are ps3 and 360 fanboys who won't even gve the new Wii-U a try cause they reckon it's shite. What a holes..

My ID is: xBASSxMONSTAx

Message me yours too, when you added me so I can add you too.

Added you!
If I had the money id have all the consoles to enjoy all the exclusives! — No discriminating here, that fanboy stuff has got to go. Whatever console you choose just enjoy it With what said, hope everyone is enjoying their Wii U, I finally was able to open my NAT for it to play BLOPS 2!

Also Added:

• Nintendaholic

Edited on by Dragonfly224

Name: Cindy
My Youtube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1425-4510 | Nintendo Network ID: Dragonfly224

Bluesummer

Going to add some people, Let me know if you added me, in case you didn't do that through Miiverse.

Leave luck to heaven.

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6228-1113 | Nintendo Network ID: Bluesummer

Tsuchiya

My ID is Tsuchiya-U
This thread is slightly pointless to post in when you can do this through Miiverse. Just bung the name in and post what you're posting here, there.

Frankenstein was the creator - not the monster. It's a common misconception, held by all truly stupid people - Kryten

Back in Black is the best song ever. Argue, and I'll have to slap you. Hard.

Nintendo Network ID: Tsuchiya-U

Tsuchiya

Quicker too

Frankenstein was the creator - not the monster. It's a common misconception, held by all truly stupid people - Kryten

Back in Black is the best song ever. Argue, and I'll have to slap you. Hard.

Nintendo Network ID: Tsuchiya-U

Forral

Looking for friends online no-one else I know has a Wii U yet , NNid is Forral and I have Tekken, Mario, Nintendoland and Sonic racing. Hope to see you online. Cheers

Forral

edhe

Tsuchiya wrote:

My ID is Tsuchiya-U
This thread is slightly pointless to post in when you can do this through Miiverse. Just bung the name in and post what you're posting here, there.

Until everyine starts using the Nintendo ID signature feature on this site it would be hard to tell what their actual ID is (mine is different from my Nintendolife handle), let alone whether they even have a WiiU - for those prospective friend requests.

Mine is edhe84 and I've already made a few requests. I'll be happy to accept any incoming requests.

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

e-love

@CapnPancakez

I still need to add you, will do right now!

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

GeePers

I've still got several people, including @CapnPancakez, that need to add me back.

Wii U Nintendo ID: GeePers

Dragonfly224

If anyone wants to add me for BLOPS 2 and soon to be Tekken Tag Tournament 2, my Nintendo Network ID is the same as my Nintendolife account name Feel free to add me!

Edited on by Dragonfly224

Name: Cindy
My Youtube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1425-4510 | Nintendo Network ID: Dragonfly224

mozie

xMoZiEx add me, I'am the only one of my friends jumped on the wii u @ launch and feelin lonely

Edited on by mozie

mozie

Chrono_Cross

Dragonfly224 wrote:

If anyone wants to add me for BLOPS 2 and soon to be Tekken Tag Tournament 2, my Nintendo Network ID is the same as my Nintendolife account name Feel free to add me!

I'm not sure when I'll get Blops 2 but I'd love to play different games until then and even chat. That and I'm feeling generous today, lol.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Lalivero

Added people from the last few pages and even readded some this time through Miiverse; if you don't have me added, go right ahead.

...formerly - Chriiis

Switch FC: SW-6037-8910-2517

Switch Friend Code: SW-6037-8910-2517

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic