Forums

Topic: Wii & DS Online Group - Easier to Find Matches

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

theGamerPad

I’ve recently tried to play some “older” games online and have found that there isn’t much of a community for some of them. It varies from not being able to find a match at all, or there might be a prime hour that most people tend to play. I was thinking about starting some sort of group where people could create an event/time to play a certain game at, like a book club. For example, if this Thursday Night was Mario Strikers Charged night, we could all go online and find some people to play online with.

This would allow us to be able to get some more play out of our older games, especially before their online servers are all shut down. Some of these games require certain online actions (complete x amount of races) to unlock items in the games, or unlock achievements. This will also give us all a chance to go back and unlock what we might’ve missed before.

As someone with a good sized game collection, I think it would be nice to get some more life out of some of my older games and get the achievements I missed out on before. Hopefully something like this can take off to the point that there is a large enough crowd that the attendance of every person in the “group” wouldn’t be vital.

This would be different than a clan because the focus would not be on one game alone, and this also would not be as “competitive”. This hopefully would be about everyone playing together and enjoying some of the games we all overlook now.

Please let me know if you are interested.

I prefer to be contacted on Twitter @theGamerPad, by Reply in this thread
OR you can add me on Skype "TheGamerPad" and I can add you into the Chat Group where things will mostly be discussed/organized.

Here are some of the games I’m currently looking into, please let me know of anything I should add.

Thanks for your time

Wii
Battalion Wars II
Conduit & Conduit 2
Excitebots
Fortune Street
GoldenEye 007
Mario Kart Wii
Mario Strikers Charged
Smash Bros Brawl

DS/3DS
Advance Wars
Bomberman Land
Mario Kart 7
Mario Kart DS
Metroid Prime Hunters
Planet Puzzle League
Star Fox Command
Tetris

Battlefield 1943
Battlefield: Bad Company
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Bulletstorm
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood
Call of Juarez: The Cartel
Crysis 2
Gears of War 1 & 2
Grand Theft Auto IV
Kane & Lynch
Medal of Honor
PURE
Rainbow Six
Red Dead Redemption
Red Faction: Armageddon
Stranglehold

add "theGamerPad" on Twitter & Skype

Twitter:

KingDunsparce

It sounds fun. I'll have to see. I've been pretty busy lately.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Geonjaha

Add on Dragon Quest Wars for DSiWare. I need more competition. >:3
Honestly cant think of any other games off the top of my head though. Luigi's Mansion 2 already has a dedicated thread and it's quite popular so I feel it'd be best left out.

Edited on by Geonjaha

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

theblackdragon

Again, this is what our entire Online Gamingsection of the forums is for. Please feel free to use any of the threads there to drum up some business for whatever you'd like to play. Enjoy! :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.