Forums

Topic: Unofficial NL Pokemon XY Tournament

Posts 261 to 280 of 343

Prof_Clayton

Uh, woah, I play Bravely Default and everyone goes psycho.

That is enough.

Everybody calm down, and listen to [youtube:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPgQROPFk_U] while I work out what's going on.

Edited on by Prof_Clayton

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Prof_Clayton

Alright...
@ShadowFox254 From how things look, I believe you would like to leave the tournament? This is fine, but seriously don't make it seem like it was your original intention. Because you clearly posted (happily may I add) an example of you battling @Tricoloryoshi. And there you stated how you didn't care if we saw your team, but not why. 3 hours later, you were confronted by @Tricoloryoshi and then ducked your head and tried to leave. And then you said you had no time for pokemon anyway... and yet were scheduling battles in the XY thread just earlier today. Now,I'm not saying you are lying, just try to get your point out soner to avoid this situation~
@Tricoloryoshi, You also should not have freaked out like that, I mean, take things like a gentleman and move on. So what if he beat you? If you think he was being a jerk, odds are others out there will agree with you. But they won't if you act the same way back. Just keep calm~
@BenAV @Turtlelink You may have extra time to plan a battle if needed since you aren't able to yet~
As for who gets the spot... I believe it should be given out. I can see a few scenarios. If @Unca_Lz and @Kribs drop, there are only two people who actually lost the first round... @NoUsernameHere and @Captain_Toad. They could have a best 2/3 to compete for the opening spot.
If one person drops, and there are three losers, or four, I am still uncertain of what to do; possibky just picking a name randomly to take the spot might be best here.
That seems to be all, any questions that won't start another fight? (No sarcastic comments that have malicious intent or you're out)

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com

GuSolarFlare

@Prof_Clayton
actually I lost the first round to Kribs. he won 2-0(been saying this for a while now..... it's getting tiring)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Prof_Clayton

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@Prof_Clayton
actually I lost the first round to Kribs. he won 2-0(been saying this for a while now..... it's getting tiring)

Er, sorry about that oversight. @Tricoloryoshi is in charge of the bracket; I can't update it. I'm sure as soon as he notices this he'll update it.
Since there are more than 2 losses, I guess we could just randomly sub first round losers in for however many second round dropouts we have.

Welcome to my signature.

GuSolarFlare

well it's kinda my fault for joining Veloster's Magikarp joke little after the match and making it look like I was just fooling around about losing to Kribs.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Wheeler

@Prof_Clayton; I just chat there. I'm not asking for matches currently, and that was only because I have some free time for 1 match before I'm off to handle other matters. I joke around too much, is in my nature. If I sounded offensive then I apologize for the incident. And I clearly explain why I won't participle in the future, so I wasn't 'ducking'.

Edited on by Wheeler

Wheeler

kribsylicious

@Prof_Clayton - Yes, unfortunately I will have to leave this competiton. I've tried everything to get my save data back, but none of it worked. There's no way I could beat the game and get a new team in time for the next match, unless this is somehow dragging on for a month or so. I wouldn't mind giving my spot to @GuSilverFlame, but that's for you to decide. To everyone who's still in this, just have fun and don't get into silly fights. :3

My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2578-3560-0869

Captain_Toad

@ProfClayton Welp, that's two ppl down. I guess me and Nousername here could grab those two spots? Oh and what was that song you were trying to play the video is broken.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

GuSolarFlare

@Captain_Toad now there's a bigger problem, it's 2 out and 3 that lost(and now my internet is working normally again so if there's a chance to get back I'll go for it)

my Backloggery

Captain_Toad

(gasp) then this could only mean one thing.........um, what exactly is that thing @Prof_Clayton?

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

BenAV

@turtlelink Not trying to be too pushy but I think we're running out of time, gonna be available anytime soon?

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

BenAV

Sooooooooo, @Prof_Clayton how much time do we have left for this?

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

BenAV

Aww, guess I'm all alone here now.

BenAV

Captain_Toad

@Prof_Claytonnnnnn Where areee youuuuuu? Donnnn't make mee hunt youuu dowwwwnnnnnnnn!

BenAV

@Captain_Toad Looks like we're the only ones still around.

BenAV

Gamer846

BenAV wrote:

Im here too xP

JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,

3DS Friend Code: 4785-4410-4306

BenAV

Gamer846 wrote:

BenAV wrote:

Im here too xP

Oh hey there.
We could possibly be playing soon I think, if I don't hear back from my opponent and if @Prof_Clayton and @Tricoloryoshi and everyone turn up, haha.

BenAV

GuSolarFlare

I'm always here waiting for this to finish so I can enter the next time(and hopefuly don't lose in the first turn like I did this time)

my Backloggery

BenAV

If this ever finishes, haha.

BenAV

Prof_Clayton

Erm, I'm here, just a busy week and I went a little pokedex crazy on my free day. I didn't forget if that's what you're all thinking. U__U
Well, looking at how this is setup, it seems 4 people want 2 spots (with the three who have lost and then the loser of the remaining match) so a random name generator could work best here, to get things back underway.
But in order to do this we need to know the loser of the remaining round one match. Just so that if they go through, they can't just lose the match for what they might consider an easier bracket ride. So, @BenAV and @Turtlelink you have about a week to get a match done here, until the 23rd at the very latest, but hopefully sooner. If only one of you even shows up by the end of the 18th we'll just call an activity win and carry on, since the deadline has already been passed.

Welcome to my signature.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.