Showing 21 to 40 of 203
21. Posted: Fri 2nd Dec 2011 09:28 GMT
Actually you can only create 8 communities, not sure how many you can sign up to at the moment. Like I said, still figuring this out!
Also, if you're after something a bit more exciting than 150cc and no items, try this:
See you guys online later
I am not ignoring you. I just do not post much.
22. Posted: Fri 2nd Dec 2011 09:33 GMT
I'll be joining Sunday. See you all online!
23. Posted: Fri 2nd Dec 2011 10:20 GMT
I've updated this now to offer three communities:
150cc — No Items — 04-0673-3404-8527150cc — Bob-ombs Only — 52-6562-9908-9924150cc — All Items — 00-2104-5343-9763
I understand some people really, really like items (is hilarious but contains swearing!) so hopefully these new groups have something to please everybody
Edited on Fri 2nd December, 2011 @ 11:04 by James
24. Posted: Fri 2nd Dec 2011 14:57 GMT
Well , adam suggested i should put my community here too:Its a Bob-omb battle comunity:30-9280-5955-2122 (the offical bob-omb community is races, not battles.)
I ca vind party hay
25. Posted: Fri 2nd Dec 2011 19:54 GMT
Cool. I'm having to get used to the game again. Its a lot different to on the DS :/
I make Pixel Art on occasion.
26. Posted: Fri 2nd Dec 2011 20:07 GMT
Is NL going to have a battle community?I don't usually battle but I might dip my toe in.
Losing online at the moment so need to unlock & practice some more offline.
My Backloggery -3DS: 5327 0913 7260
27. Posted: Fri 2nd Dec 2011 20:19 GMT
We could set up a battle community, sure
I'll be online around 9pm GMT along with my editorial colleague Dazza. Hope to see some of you online then!
28. Posted: Fri 2nd Dec 2011 20:25 GMT
Is online global?
Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus
29. Posted: Fri 2nd Dec 2011 20:32 GMT
It certainly is
30. Posted: Fri 2nd Dec 2011 20:41 GMT
Ok so that means that NA people can play PAL regions no matter what copy they have and where they live?
Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.
Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311
31. Posted: Fri 2nd Dec 2011 20:42 GMT
When MK7 comes out globally it will be
TINGLE TINGLE KOOLOO LIMPAH!!
Nintendo Life moderator and Tingle duck.
Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky
32. Posted: Fri 2nd Dec 2011 20:45 GMT
No. That's not how "global" works! Geez
33. Posted: Fri 2nd Dec 2011 21:16 GMT
Yup, for a few days already!
34. Posted: Fri 2nd Dec 2011 21:49 GMT
It's quite hard Playing Mario Kart online and cooking a curry at the same time
Currently Playing: Kirby: Mass Attack(Can I just leave them there to dance and air-hump?)
35. Posted: Fri 2nd Dec 2011 23:52 GMT
This looks great! One question though, will there be a Nintendo Life MK7 Tournament with things like battle ladders to determine who has the most racing skill?
36. Posted: Sat 3rd Dec 2011 00:00 GMT
Nice cant wait to join... Sunday needs to get here soon!
My Youtube Channel
Playstation Network ID: Tonbo224
Nintendo Network ID: Dragonfly224
37. Posted: Sat 3rd Dec 2011 02:17 GMT
OMG I need to race you guys....I have excitement.
Currently playing:3DS: KI: UprisingWii: Xenoblade Chronicles"Heh, heh... Thanks... You're nice. Umm... Can I ask... a question? Your friends... What kind of... people are they? I wonder... Do these people... think of you...as a friend?"
38. Posted: Sat 3rd Dec 2011 02:19 GMT
I can't wait 'til I'm off work on Sunday!
Love my 3DS!
Nintendo Network ID: Weavius
39. Posted: Sat 3rd Dec 2011 02:34 GMT
This is awesome, will definitely join when I obtain MK7!~
I've got the body of a taut, pre-teen Swedish boy.
Covers & Korg DS-10 Originals.
40. Posted: Sat 3rd Dec 2011 02:38 GMT
The game already calculates how much skill you have, as well as what "style" of racer you are.
Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92