Showing 181 to 200 of 203
181. Posted: Sat 8th Sep 2012 03:14 BST
@CosmicMii I have 4400+ VR. I took a huge break during the Maka Wuhu glitch period, but I have 3 Stars, and @Happy_Mask can vouch for my racing skills
Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal
3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557
182. Posted: Sat 8th Sep 2012 03:17 BST
@Knuckles Very good.
I have 12,500+ but I have only just started getting into racing a lot
LONG LIVE LUCAS-ARTS!
3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753
183. Posted: Sat 8th Sep 2012 03:17 BST
@CosmicMii * you use asterisks for bold * (take out the spaces in the front and back)
I have a bit over 10,000 vr. I haven't been racing for vr recently though. Mostly just community. :3
Edited on Sat 8th September, 2012 @ 03:19 by Happy_Mask
Pushmo/Pullblox Contest Thread
[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u
"Is that big, legendary weapon, or are you just glad to see Gregor?"
3DS Friend Code: 2921-9222-4787 | Nintendo Network ID: Happy_Masked_Man
184. Posted: Sat 8th Sep 2012 03:18 BST
185. Posted: Sat 8th Sep 2012 03:20 BST
@CosmicMii Bold is ()Insert Words Here() The ( ) are [ ] so change those out. See
As for enlarging text, I can't make it work, but it has = large words =
I don't know what I am doing wrong
Well there is this (^) (^) [^]Does it work?[^]
Nope, didn't work
Edited on Sat 8th September, 2012 @ 03:23 by Knuckles
186. Posted: Sat 8th Sep 2012 03:22 BST
@Knuckles The last bit did not work, but thanks very much for the help
187. Posted: Sat 8th Sep 2012 03:25 BST
@Happy_Mask Duh, I usually don't I just have been using the [url] a lot recently so I got used to the [ ] Thanks
188. Posted: Sat 8th Sep 2012 03:34 BST
How do you do tiny text?
Edited on Sat 8th September, 2012 @ 03:35 by Happy_Mask
189. Posted: Sat 8th Sep 2012 03:40 BST
@Happy_Mask would there be a way to post my community as a topic?
190. Posted: Sat 8th Sep 2012 03:41 BST
@Happy_Mask Do you want to go (sup)above(/sup)or (sub)below(/sub)
191. Posted: Sat 8th Sep 2012 03:44 BST
@ComsicMii Go here, click on make a new topic and make it.... WAIT There is an unofffical mk7 communities thread. I think @Happy_Mask knows the link
192. Posted: Sat 8th Sep 2012 12:34 BST
Thanks @Knuckles !
193. Posted: Sat 8th Sep 2012 15:15 BST
@Happy-Mask Your Welcome
194. Posted: Fri 14th Sep 2012 21:06 BST
This thread is now Alive!
195. Posted: Fri 14th Sep 2012 21:13 BST
196. Posted: Sat 15th Sep 2012 01:26 BST
Nobody posted here? D:
197. Posted: Sat 15th Sep 2012 04:21 BST
I coming! Wait, I'll play, but not with just you guys. I'll play with all of NL!
198. Posted: Sat 15th Sep 2012 04:33 BST
see you there I have 231pts in the all items, i am catching up!
199. Posted: Sun 16th Sep 2012 19:28 BST
I think you can also do bold with strong.
And great races. I got to race Tom and Zipmon
Brawl FC: 502922862911
None of my opinions are true. None of my opinions are false
My avatar is NOT Yo Gabba Gabba, just some alien I drew
200. Posted: Fri 5th Oct 2012 08:36 BST
Ok this sounds awesome! I joined the all items community hope to race some of you guys soon!
Nintendo Fan Girl
3DS XL: 5370-1685-5010
Backloggery Username: Candy811