Forums

Topic: The official Nintendo Life Mario Kart 7 Community

Posts 121 to 140 of 222

Bubbab5

I challenge all Of you to Nlife all items

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

LucinaSmash

Nintendo Show 3d is the best MK community I experience yet.

here's the code if you're a fan of the show
26-8521-3553-5069

For the best Wii U HD experience, Mad Catz Wii Component Cable in 1080p

SamuraiShyGuy

I can never find a group of people playing on the NL community. I usually find no one or just one person. Worldwide is my best bet.

3DS: 0173-1626-4750
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Check out my Colors!3D gallery!

GameInfinite

My community is:66-0480-0798-1499
All Items
Mirror Grand Prix

Unlocked everything for Smash 3DS!
NNID:CokeAlign
N3DS FC- 4313-2337-0977

andyutd97

Adding both communities ... Anyone up for a race and which community if so ?

andyutd97

Terave

Always when I join, nobody's there to race...

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

andyutd97

Im online now NL No Items ... Gonna wait till about 16:45 hopefully we can get a good race goin ...

andyutd97

andyutd97

Just had 3 grand prixs and had a great time won all 3 and now have 25 points Will be back on tongiht around 9:00 GMT if anyone is up for a game. As usual no items it just shows skill abit better
Edit: Oh yeah I forgot thanks Angie and Ryan it was a good race

Edited on by andyutd97

andyutd97

Adam

Greetings, loyal subjects. I am your new king, the number one NL All Items racer. First item of business, tarring and feathering the impostor king who sat the throne before me, the one known as "T. J." Second item of business, ice cream. Let's complete item one quickly and we will all enjoy item two for ever and ever.

That is all.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

LzWinky

Adam wrote:

Greetings, loyal subjects. I am your new king, the number one NL All Items racer. First item of business, tarring and feathering the impostor king who sat the throne before me, the one known as "T. J." Second item of business, ice cream. Let's complete item one quickly and we will all enjoy item two for ever and ever.

That is all.

Everyone knows #4 is da best

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

komicturtle

Gaga is better.

Gaga should be first.

komicturtle

SamuraiShyGuy

Adam wrote:

That is all.

Heck, I could be number one (not because I'm the best but because I play so much) if I could ever get a game going with more than two people on the NL community. I won't play unless there are at least four people including myself.

3DS: 0173-1626-4750
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Check out my Colors!3D gallery!

Adam

Heck, that doesn't sound like congratulations at all. Tar and feather him, too. Then, ice cream. You have your king's word on that.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

cheetahman91

Anybody want to do a 150 cc all items race? Already have somebody in a group but we need more players so if you want to race feel free to join us.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

Terave

I raced yesterday (or today midnight, not sure) against 'Link' and some 'Tyler' guy. We were with 3, who are those on NLife?

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

tripunktoj

Online now, I also try to be there everyday at midnight (central) and from 12 to 16, (Max, white Mii from Mexico City)

tripunktoj

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8667-6861 | My Nintendo: tripunktoj | Nintendo Network ID: tripunktoj

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic