Forums

Topic: Super Mario Maker Level Sharing

Posts 1,201 to 1,220 of 1,405

SuperWiiU

NintendoFan64 wrote:

@edgedino...Huh. Maybe I just suck at my own levels. Anyways, thank you for playing my level. I'll give yours a try today.

I agree with @edgedine after playing those two levels. I'd rate the first one medium as there are few places that can catch you out, but the airship level is definitely easy.

sjmartin

Redone Rosalina level - now with Checkpoint

Mario Maker 2 ID: WKV-KWN-KMF
Luigi’s Twisting Ghost House - QHF-4Q9-3SF
MarioKart Fun-Time Drive - 5MY-7TR-HRG
Toadette’s Speedrun Sprint - 6W1-F24-6FF
Bowser’s Boss Fight Bonanza - 5S2-8WF-5KF
Captain Toad's Adventure - V6G-R6L-8RF
NNID: SJMartin

Twitter:

zocker-hias

I made some new Levels:

Free Yoshi
3A9E-0000-00D8-8223
Style: Mario World
Mario neet to rescue Yoshi who got traped in a castle

This time he's in the mood!
A042-0000-00D6-59D3
Style: Super Mario Bros 1
Everybodys favourite monkey is back...

Run Mario run!
0AB6-0000-00D5-012D
Style: Super Mario Bros 1
run, jump and a good timing

Land of pipes 1
C093-0000-00D0-B1DE
Style: Super Mario Bros 3
Can you find the Spot on the Level Screen?

zocker-hias

edgedino

I'm currently making a level that requires a precise movement to beat.

my Super Mario Maker bookmark page https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/edgedino?type=posted

NintendoFan64

@edgedino Just got around to playing your levels. I thought they were rather interesting, though a bit difficult for me to get through. Nevertheless, I'm glad I gave them a try.
@SuperWiiU . Ah. I see. Thanks for telling me what you thought about the level difficulty in my stages. You and @edgedino. Also, I just played your Sexy Arino level, and I just have some slight criticism: Why would you make a vine block that is practically necessary to beat the level invisible!? If you're going to do that, at least leave some subtle hint to tell that it's there. Don't just outright say it, but leave something to indicate it. Sorry if I sound rude
@sjmartin: Good course. Here. Have a star.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

sjmartin

@NintendoFan64: Thank you, sir!

Twitter:

sjmartin

@DreamyViridi: Thank you very much! Played some of yours as well. You have a talent for designing challenging levels.

Twitter:

Undead_terror

With the check points out and some new knowledge for design, I'm working on my Race to the Hospital some more, I also got a couple new secrets in it!

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

SuperWiiU

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Also, I just played your Sexy Arino level, and I just have some slight criticism: Why would you make a vine block that is practically necessary to beat the level invisible!? If you're going to do that, at least leave some subtle hint to tell that it's there. Don't just outright say it, but leave something to indicate it. Sorry if I sound rude

Thanks for playing my level. The vine is there as a secret and isn't necessary to beat the level, there are more ways to get the hammer.

Edited on by SuperWiiU

DreamyViridi

@sjmartin: Thanks, I try.
Managed to do that 999 level in one go, really like that one. Found all of the 1-UP Mushrooms btw!

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AndyT1000

Two newish levels:

"Dr Stange's house of mirth" is pretty evil.
C19C-0000-00CC-AAC7

"The Plummer who love me" is very easy if you just run through it but has load of 1up side quests you can do.
BAB7-0000-00D0-FD2DC

Sadly I uploaded my 10 so if I do any more levels I have to take some down. Let me know if you like these two.

AndyT1000

sjmartin

@DreamyViridi: Good job! Well done!

Twitter:

MasterWario

Well as soon as I said I had no enthusiasm, I shelled out this monstrosity (Once I finally get an idea it seems I have no issues). This level would be on the order of insane if I didn't include (Scaling) Power-ups and Checkpoints, but I think it's pretty bearable because I did. Definitely one of the more challenging courses mechanically that I've made, although probably not as bad as Para-Trip.

If you manage to find the secret checkpoint and then grab the raccoon leaf you can potentially skip half the level, but if you manage to do that you deserve to skip half of it, lol.

With these checkpoints and scaling power-ups it's definitely easier to make harder levels because checkpoints make it more forgiving and scaling power-ups reward players who master a section of the course, making the next section a little easier.

Edited on by MasterWario

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

LavaTwilight

Edited on by LavaTwilight

Mario Maker ID - 4XR BYS 5PF

My Nintendo: Mikee | Nintendo Network ID: LavaTwilight

riChchestM

Here's a pair from me. The first one I made since I unlocked everything.

Edited on by riChchestM

riChchestM

Nintendo Network ID: riChchestM | Twitter:

Undead_terror

Alright, this should be the final update to the level!

I added a check point somewhere that might be needed, there is more decoration and more places to explore, of course I made more secrets!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

WiiChuck103

Just picked up the game about a week ago and made a few levels. I hope you enjoy them.

Thwomp Trial: 0E8F-0000-00D6-D421
Get through Bowser's Thwomp-littered airship with only your spin jump and wits to guide you through.

Metroid Manor Adventure: 731F-0000-00DA-A5BF
Travel through the unknown regions of the manor to defeat Ridley and Kraid. Might even find a metroid or two.

Switch: SW-5078-2519-1991
3DS:0989-1913-8390
Currently Playing: Super Mario Maker 2 (MMID: QKY-VYP-NVG), Smash Ultimate, Ultimate, Baba is You (!!!), Ys VIII

3DS Friend Code: 0989-1913-8390 | Nintendo Network ID: Chuck101

edgedino

@Undead_terror: currently building a battlefield level when its done would you give it a try?

my Super Mario Maker bookmark page https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/edgedino?type=posted

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic