7048-0000-00B3-2039
Jr.'s Airship Battle (Hard):
2606-0000-00B3-7DDD
Construction Site (Medium):
FC89-0000-00B5-F76E
Thwomp Caves (Medium):
C53B-0000-00B5-FFE9
Enjoy.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

sjmartin

I get back from vacation, and immediately get the flu. While I was recuperating, I created this level. I hope you enjoy it!

Mario Maker 2 ID: WKV-KWN-KMF
Luigi’s Twisting Ghost House - QHF-4Q9-3SF
MarioKart Fun-Time Drive - 5MY-7TR-HRG
Toadette’s Speedrun Sprint - 6W1-F24-6FF
Bowser’s Boss Fight Bonanza - 5S2-8WF-5KF
Captain Toad's Adventure - V6G-R6L-8RF
NNID: SJMartin

Twitter:

ajmayhew

@MasterWario: I've just played your level "Know your Invulnerability Frames" and as I said in the comment its got a perfect difficulty curve (although the saw had me confused for quite a while).

It's a pity it doesn't have a checkpoint. I had mastered all but the final run and it was getting pretty frustrating having to complete the whole of the level again so I downloaded it to practice that bit. Even then it took me a few runs through the whole level to get it right. But that's not your fault, obviously.

My Mario Maker 2 ID: W9G-WQ6-17G

MasterWario

@ajmayhew: Oh, well thanks for giving my level so much time! Unfortunately I'm a stickler when it comes to making my level look a certain way, and adding some checkpoint thing usually irks me the wrong way. But I thought the level was fast enough to get back to the spot you died pretty quickly. Although, I did like the way you did checkpoints in your level, and with a difficulty curve you'd probably not want to take the checkpoint at first, so it's definitely a concept I'd have to consider.

Edited on by MasterWario

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

ajmayhew

@MasterWario: Oh, I wasn't saying you should have included a checkpoint - I just wish Nintendo had put in the easy option - I think a checkpoint just before the thwomp would have made the level perfect.

The level was fast enough, but I didn't always make it back without dying (particularly after the saw blade) which is obviously frustrating.

This is after all just a nitpick. The level was fantastic without a checkpoint and well worth the time I spent on it.

My Mario Maker 2 ID: W9G-WQ6-17G

sjmartin

Newest creation:

Was an idea I had while I was sick this week that I wanted to see how it would turn out visually and functionally. Not the hardest level by any means, but I was pleased with the result.

Twitter:

LavaTwilight

Hey all, so now my wife has given me SMM for our anniversary, I've been able to upload a few levels... I'm still learning tho... so how does it work here? Is this the best place to get my levels seen? I've uploaded 4 levels but have the codes for 2 of them... anyone who stars my courses I'll be happy to play theirs too. Also I'll try my hardest to get to everyone's courses here and in the community!
The levels:
Fried Chicken - AE6B-0000-00B7-8014 - A castle of frying fish, turtles and chicken.
Maze of Mario - 8060-0000-00BA-CF04 - A no-tricks maze with a 2minute time-limit, can you get mario through the labyrinth before the time runs out?

Mario Maker ID - 4XR BYS 5PF

My Nintendo: Mikee | Nintendo Network ID: LavaTwilight

MasterWario

@LavaTwilight: I'd say this is a decent place, but remember to post new levels every once and a while but occasionally your levels will just get glanced over. Also, if you post images (You can just use the one on the miiverse post), can help out with getting plays too.

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My Pushmo Levels

DreamyViridi

Whoops, I forgot about this thread. I'd better post my first level here too so no-one misses out. The level was made using only assets that the game gives you at the very start. I hid a couple of secret items in there so be sure to explore.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

edgedino

I now have 3 of 4 of my water levels complete here they are so far i would like it if people could play and let me know what they think of each

These are not simple levels though.

my Super Mario Maker bookmark page https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/edgedino?type=posted

edgedino

@sjmartin: That was rather enjoyable and if you ever make another one could you have more then plants like 1 that drips out lava as if it were connected to a volcano or even 1 with fish popping out since they go down toilets? (to bad we can't make those pipe cannons or slanted pipes)

my Super Mario Maker bookmark page https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/edgedino?type=posted

edgedino

@LavaTwilight: Fried chicken i enjoyed, The maze I recommend adding time by like 1-15 more seconds, Atlantic gauntlet is more of a troll with that have to wait and survive bullet bills fiasco, the playground looks like it was an earlier one fun especially after i found the star muhahaha. some of my levels are up top and all courses stared and beaten.

LavaTwilight

@edgedino: Thanks Edge... the Atlantic one wasn't meant to be a troll level but I admit I found the bullet bill part hard too. Knowing the correct path, I can do the Maze with about 20seconds to spare so i'm happy with it... it's supposed to be a close call. but thanks for your feedback, I think I should simplify the water one a bit tho for sure. Thanks for taking the time! I've had a go on your chainchomp level, very hard but very enjoyable! Haven't beaten it yet but time has eluded me atm so i'll def come back to it asap! I love a challenge, but I've starred it already.

Edited on by LavaTwilight

Mario Maker ID - 4XR BYS 5PF

My Nintendo: Mikee | Nintendo Network ID: LavaTwilight

sjmartin

@edgedino: Thank you! I'm going to try more of your levels today!

Twitter:

MasterWario

After playing through @sjmartin's pipe level, which was pretty good btw, I was inspired to make my own pipe level! It did end up pretty difficult I think, but nevertheless I'm proud of the result. (Now it's not exceptionally challenging by any means, but it's not for the faint of heart, if you catch my drift.)

I also learned from doing this level that 10 pipe warps is the maximum.

My Pushmo Levels

Madruga

Just made a quick level to celebrate my first amiibo! It's pretty straightforward: 70 seconds, autoscroll and multiple ways to go!

https://www.nintendolife.com/super-mario-maker/users/madruga

edgedino

@LavaTwilight: let me know when you beat it.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic