Forums

Topic: Super Mario Maker Level Sharing

Posts 1,021 to 1,040 of 1,405

CrowTGamer

Freeon-Leon wrote:

@CrowTGamer: You just have to copy-paste the URL from the miiverse post. Like this:

Once you've done that, the screenshot will appear in your level.

That's what I'm doing, still doesn't work. I've tried linking the Miiverse post several different ways, here are two different links I've tried, both for the same stage:

Now playing: Yoshi's Woolly World, Super Mario Maker, Dragon Quest V - DS

Twitter:

Dizzy_Boy

I just played this level by somebody called Jigsaw Jo. It really shows how creativity can be thrown in totally unexpected ways. You guys need to experience this one for yourselves.
D253-0000-009A-D38D Full speed aheaf, Mr. Parker

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

sjmartin

Here is my newest:

This will either be super easy or very frustrating. I think all the forum members will find it very easy. Enjoy!

Mario Maker 2 ID: WKV-KWN-KMF
Luigi’s Twisting Ghost House - QHF-4Q9-3SF
MarioKart Fun-Time Drive - 5MY-7TR-HRG
Toadette’s Speedrun Sprint - 6W1-F24-6FF
Bowser’s Boss Fight Bonanza - 5S2-8WF-5KF
Captain Toad's Adventure - V6G-R6L-8RF
NNID: SJMartin

Twitter:

CrowTGamer

Freeon-Leon wrote:

@CrowTGamer: You have to use the post that was created when you uploaded the post. The one with the code.

A code post like this? I tried that too, doesn't work either:

Edited on by CrowTGamer

Twitter:

Freeon-Leon

@CrowTGamer: I'm sorry, I had a typo. You have to put the URL of the miiverse post that's created automatically when you upload a level. You don't have to make another miiverse post manually.

Check out my super awesome Super Mario Maker levels.

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9585-5314 | Nintendo Network ID: JahirBGoode

TylerTheCreator

I haven't been on here it a little while. Have been distracted. Sorry I haven't been playing all of your levels. I will be soon.

I have been working on two different levels but I'm stuck on what I should add-in next. Ideas are hard.

TylerTheCreator

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4674-8666 | Nintendo Network ID: Shock-T

CrowTGamer

Edit: I do wish though I could sometimes upload a picture from my stages on NL other than the one in the auto-posts, because the screenshot Miiverse chooses often is dull, spoils the ending or doesn't even give you a good idea of what the stage is like. Like my post for "Yoshi's Boo Bustin' Bonanza," the picture chosen by Miiverse just shows what the path right before the goal looks like as you can see below.

Edit: Never mind, finally figured it out! I seriously had no idea the game automatically generated a Miiverse post every time you uploaded a level, nice. Will start fixing my posts and add some more.

Where would I find the post that's created automatically? First I have heard of this. I don't think I have any codes in my Miiverse feed other then the ones I posted myself after the level is created. Are the auto created posts you're referring to stored somewhere in my game's profile?

Freeon-Leon wrote:

@CrowTGamer: I'm sorry, I had a typo. You have to put the URL of the miiverse post that's created automatically when you upload a level. You don't have to make another miiverse post manually.

Edited on by CrowTGamer

Twitter:

sjmartin

Join Captain Toad on a treasure hunt!

There are very few places in this level where you can jump, so it's best to play it with the same limitations as Captain Toad Treasure Tracker - no jumping. Earn lots of coins and a few 1ups along the way.

Mario Maker 2 ID: WKV-KWN-KMF
Luigi’s Twisting Ghost House - QHF-4Q9-3SF
MarioKart Fun-Time Drive - 5MY-7TR-HRG
Toadette’s Speedrun Sprint - 6W1-F24-6FF
Bowser’s Boss Fight Bonanza - 5S2-8WF-5KF
Captain Toad's Adventure - V6G-R6L-8RF
NNID: SJMartin

Twitter:

Undead_terror

Had to fix one of my old levels, should be a lot more enjoyable now, and there is more assistance.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

CrowTGamer

Here's a couple of stages I made which retro fans should enjoy, I included additional pics with each to give a better idea of what the stages are like:

"Challenger 1985: Destroy the Core!" A tribute to Gradius which is also celebrating its 30th Anniversary! Autoscrolling shooting action featuring the Vic Viper and a few "Core" ships!

Untitled

"Bubblin' and Bobblin'" My Bubble Bobble tribute stage, also includes a hidden tribute to Mr. Mitsuji the late creator of the game who sadly passed away in 2008:

[/url]

[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/dylanh/media/6FD13954-C3E1-48D6-9899-30AD74EB1DCA_zpsec9kqgjw.jpg.html]Untitled

Edited on by CrowTGamer

Twitter:

eXtremeHippo

I just want to give my least played level some more recognition:

Wet and Dry: W6C-N1X-NGG
Super Floatdown Mario: NNJ-VW3-TXF
Rising Tides: DJX-B8R-3QF
Bowser's Bob-omb Factory: LGN-FM1-PSG

Blue_Blur

My latest level: Up And Away!

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

SuperWiiU

A short, challenging obstacle course looking for players:

Waluigifan

Titanic II (http://abload.de/img/titanic2pfrf7.png)

A horrible thing has crossed my path. Dark forebodings of a cruel, threatening fate tower over me like dark clouds, which no friendly sunbeam can penetrate.

Nintendo Network ID: waluigisrevenge | Twitter:

alephbetnun

This one's my fourth level! I'd be great to see some plays/stars on it!

Double Tree Trouble: E28D-0000-00A4-619D

BTW, does anyone know why the photo for my level (at the link above) isn't showing up? I copied the link exactly from the Miiverse post associated with it...

Edited on by alephbetnun

Mario Kart Main: Mii (Mid-Weight) w/ Gold Kart, Gold Tires, MKTV Parafoil (VR: 3100+)
Smash Bros. Main: Olimar
Splatoon Main: Octobrush (Rank: S)
My Super Mario Maker Levels: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/redneckgamer3826?type=posted

GoldenGamer88

This may be a stupid question but how do I post the levels I posted at NL's SMM sharing feature on this forum - like you guys above? Anyway, just uploaded a new level of mine that I've been working on for quite a while now: Fanboy Monty Mole. It's the brain child of an idea Edgedino gave me a few days ago. I tried to make the level easier than usual. If you're interested, here's the code: A963-0000-00A5-0531. Enjoy!

Join the NL Inklings Discord Server: https://discord.gg/5gf7xg3

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-8427-0621-0325, Username: Montillo
PSN: Montillo88

Nintendo Network ID: Montillo

SuperWiiU

GoldenGamer88 wrote:

This may be a stupid question but how do I post the levels I posted at NL's SMM sharing feature on this forum - like you guys above? Anyway, just uploaded a new level of mine that I've been working on for quite a while now: Fanboy Monty Mole. It's the brain child of an idea Edgedino gave me a few days ago. I tried to make the level easier than usual. If you're interested, here's the code: A963-0000-00A5-0531. Enjoy!

Just post the link to the sharing page of the level with an empty line above and below the link.

-empty-
thiswebsite.com/super-mario-maker/levels/21D4-0000-TEST-TEST
-empty-

Edited on by SuperWiiU

Scarlet

@CrowTGamer: The thumbnail that uploads with your course is the same as the screen you're on when you save the level. It's not random.

So, move the camera over to the point of the level you want people to see, then save the level, play it, then upload.

https://www.nintendolife.com/super-mario-maker/users/Scarlet

Nintendo Network ID: katarra

Chandlero

Hello everyone. I updated my favourite level again. So everybody who didn't catch the earlier version can play this versions. I smoothened some details and extended the level in some points. I am really happy about it now.

Edited on by Chandlero

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic