Forums

Topic: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D - recruitment

Posts 281 to 300 of 578

lockelocke

thx dudes, i added both project-l and zombie. my friendship with zombie hasn't gone through yet, tho...

i_am_error
3DS FC: 5198 - 2459 - 3589
backlockelockery

The3DSisMINE

I need some new friends for my 3DS, Lockelocke - you have been chosen

PS Vita/Ps3/Ps4/PSN: NeoForceExtreme
3DS FC: 3523-3327-7598
Xbox 360: Neoforcedude
PC/Steam: VitaSmart

Dr-Rockzo

xDemon720x wrote:

@ZOMB13 The Edit button is your friend. :3

blasted people just up sticks and leave when the chainsaw guys come out... buncha pansies, or they huddle themselves in a corner and spam that double launcher to no end, the only time they move is when they've ran out of ammo.

i know how you feel or when their dying they just leave the game. they need to nut up and just play.

3DS Friend code 1762-2797-2969User name on online Pink Floyd" The History of every major Galactic Civilization tends to pass through three distinct and recognizable phase, those of survival, inquiry and Sophistication otherwise known as the How, Why and Where phase."

Dr-Rockzo

ZOMB13 wrote:

GuyMontag wrote:

ZOMB13 wrote:

@GuyMontage yea i added u 2 so add me back thanks

whats your FC code

mah fc is:2878-9599-9516 ; D

i did are you sure you added me? cause its not showing up

3DS Friend code 1762-2797-2969User name on online Pink Floyd" The History of every major Galactic Civilization tends to pass through three distinct and recognizable phase, those of survival, inquiry and Sophistication otherwise known as the How, Why and Where phase."

Dr-Rockzo

lockelocke wrote:

yo dudes (and dudettes), I just got RE: Mercs yesterday, and I'l love to get down on some DUO. If anyone adds me, let me know and I'll add back. thx, yalls

im adding you

ZOMB13

lockelocke wrote:

thx dudes, i added both project-l and zombie. my friendship with zombie hasn't gone through yet, tho...

hey sorry bout dat listen im having a litte issue wit wifi so i will add u but not right now first i need to find a free wifi spot so dat i can add u guys

hello im ZOMB13 and mah real name is dakingjr on the 3DS

ZOMB13

GuyMontag wrote:

ZOMB13 wrote:

GuyMontag wrote:

ZOMB13 wrote:

@GuyMontage yea i added u 2 so add me back thanks

whats your FC code

mah fc is:2878-9599-9516 ; D

i did are you sure you added me? cause its not showing up

ima add u once i get a free wifi spot kk until then

LordChimpington

1075-0749-7976 add me. Let me know if you do.

LordChimpington

Raptor78

Yay, my Laptop is working again so I can start posting properly again...
I was watching Punisher War Zone last night whilst playing Resident Evil Mercs and I couldnt help but think that Hulk and Frank have many similarities, it set me up for a night playing as Hunk instead of my usual Krauser.
... Anyhoo, I will try and get an hour or so in after the kids get to bed so if any of you are online and hosting just post on the friends list screen or if I am hosting I will post a message on the screen.

3DS Friend Code: 2621 - 2654 - 6355

OnLive Player Tag: Raptor78

Heroes of Ruin online profile -
http://heroesofruin.com/profile/Raptor1978

http://passid.ca/raptor

currently playing: Heroes of Ruin

Nintendo Network ID: Raptor78

ZOMB13

grhhhh..... still no wifi sorry guys ill promise ill add u as soon as i get mah free wifi back,i am very,very angry wit mah 3ds right now..................... : (

ZOMB13

dude omg go too the eshop and there is nintendo video omg,omg,omg,omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheapogamer4life

My 2 new recruits are...
Lockelocke and KAi

I'll be hosting till the top of the hour(maybe longer) so if anyone wants to play I'll be ready.

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
http://passid.ca/N4Life
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer

Chris720

Nice game yesterday Cheapo, I wasn't really on the ball, but had a good game nonetheless. And was my first friend game.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

ZOMB13

omg,ummm guys i canot play wit u anymore, my dad wiped my 3ds on the floor and broke in half so umm sorry all of u can just delete my gamertag or watev sorry,but i will still keep on talkin 2 u guys and keep u posted when i get mah new 3ds alright pce out

ZOMB13

ohh and ps u guys should check out this zombie sweater at think geek.com its really cool

Dr-Rockzo

lockelocke wrote:

word up, added u back

i added you add me

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.