Online Gaming Forum

Topic: Pokemon XY Regular Trading Thread

Showing 1 to 10 of 10

AuthorMessage
Veloster

Veloster

1. Posted:

Ok, before I add a proper OP - I'd like some feedback, just incase the general opinion is that this thread is pointless. :D


If you visit the '6th Gen Battle/Trade Thread', you'll be bombarded with the following words non-stop:

● Shiny
● Legendary
● Shiny
● Breeding
● Shiny
● Cloning
........
....with little to no actual run-of-the-mill tradimg being done, orr any requests getting lost in the hordes of Shiny talk.
This thread, should it be met wih a positive response, will have the following rules:

● No Shinies
● No Shiny Legendaries
● No Breeding

Just regular Pokemon Trading. :)

Does anyone agree with the idea?

Edited on by Veloster

The greatest scene in T.V history

AuthorMessage
Pichubby

Pichubby

2. Posted:

Sure, I like it. How do you trade w/out FCs though? (Or is that what you are supposed to do?)

You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Pichubby

Pichubby

3. Posted:

Oh, and I have a Lugia, Palkia, Mewtwo, and the Lake trio for trade too.

You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Tasuki

Tasuki

4. Posted:

We have this ongoing trading thread here

http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/online_gaming/pokemon_6th_...

Just post what you want to trade and check back for responses.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
Veloster

Veloster

5. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

We have this ongoing trading thread here

http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/online_gaming/pokemon_6th_...

Just post what you want to trade and check back for responses.

Did you read the OP? That place is a mess with Shiny trading and breeding.

The greatest scene in T.V history

AuthorMessage
Tasuki

Tasuki

6. Posted:

Veloster wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

We have this ongoing trading thread here

http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/online_gaming/pokemon_6th_...

Just post what you want to trade and check back for responses.

Did you read the OP? That place is a mess with Shiny trading and breeding.

So whats going to keep that from happening here. All we really need is one thread for trading instead of splintering it into a bunch of other threads.

Edited on by Tasuki

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
LordJumpMad

LordJumpMad

7. Posted:

Veloster wrote:

If you visit the '6th Gen Battle/Trade Thread', you'll be bombarded with the following words non-stop:

● Shiny
● Legendary
● Shiny
● Breeding
● Shiny
● Cloning

Relax, it's only a Japanese children game, where grow men use it to abuse it's glitches.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Veloster

Veloster

8. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

Veloster wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

We have this ongoing trading thread here

http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/online_gaming/pokemon_6th_...

Just post what you want to trade and check back for responses.

Did you read the OP? That place is a mess with Shiny trading and breeding.

So whats going to keep that from happening here. All we really need is one thread for trading instead of splintering it into a bunch of other threads.

However, that thread is a Free For All, whilst this one strictly states it's restrictions,

Edited on by Veloster

The greatest scene in T.V history

AuthorMessage
Tasuki

Tasuki

9. Posted:

Veloster wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Veloster wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

We have this ongoing trading thread here

http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/online_gaming/pokemon_6th_...

Just post what you want to trade and check back for responses.

Did you read the OP? That place is a mess with Shiny trading and breeding.

So whats going to keep that from happening here. All we really need is one thread for trading instead of splintering it into a bunch of other threads.

However, that thread is a Free For All, whilst this one strictly states it's restrictions,

You can state restrictions but the fact that these are public forums you can't restrict that kind of thing. The problem is someone will see that this is a Pokemon X and Y trading thread and yes I know you put normal trading in the title still without fail someone will post here that they want to trade shinys or something against your restrictions and bam we have the same thing as the other thread.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
LztheQuackAdmin

LztheQuack

10. Posted:

Feel free to use the thread dedicated to trading, regardless of what's requested there.

http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/online_gaming/pokemon_6th_...

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Fire Emblem! Enough said! TINGLE_loggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Sorry, this topic has been locked.