Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 96,201 to 96,220 of 96,284

CrownThe3mpire

jm29 wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Lordblackenhand wrote:

jm29 wrote:

Lordblackenhand wrote:

@CrownThe3mpire so far so good. Taking my time. They included all the PSS and training screens from x y and added extra stuff making up the poke nav plus. Its cool.

@Lordblackenhand I like how they added FC to the PSS

Yeah that is cool.

is it possible to soft reset before battle groudon or kyorge for a shiny chance ?

Yes you can soft reset still but don't know if there shiny lock or not yet

well i have seen vid of the shiny primal form of them and no signs of them being hacked or something like that

CrownThe3mpire

jm29

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

jm29 wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Lordblackenhand wrote:

jm29 wrote:

Lordblackenhand wrote:

@CrownThe3mpire so far so good. Taking my time. They included all the PSS and training screens from x y and added extra stuff making up the poke nav plus. Its cool.

Yeah that is cool.

is it possible to soft reset before battle groudon or kyorge for a shiny chance ?

well i have seen vid of the shiny primal form of them and no signs of them being hacked or something like that

They can be transferred ones as well that way I say I don't know if there shiny lock or not in this Gen

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

CrownThe3mpire

jm29 wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

jm29 wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Lordblackenhand wrote:

jm29 wrote:

Lordblackenhand wrote:

Yeah that is cool.

They can be transferred ones as well that way I say I don't know if there shiny lock or not in this Gen

oh yeay of curse maybe that is it then

CrownThe3mpire

Lordblackenhand

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Lordblackenhand wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

jm29 wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

Lordblackenhand wrote:

@all @Leftwingzero @mike3773 @CrownThe3mpire @jm29

So who's running to the store today

@lordblackenhand I had no midnight release. I'm going at 10 when they open, and I'm just getting Omega Ruby for now. I then go to work at 12, so no playing it till late tonight. To help with the hype, here's a battle from late last night that had too much water. I started season 7 #1 in the US and #10 in the World.
UPJG-WWWW-WWWA-KVKR

wel in the EU ORAS is only coming next week on friday so i still have to wait 7 days for it..

@CrownThe3mpire look on the bright side you get more time with the demo

yeay but i think i already done everything in the demo but when ORAS come's out i have 4 days off from work so that great

I soft reset till I got a jolly Stevens Beldum. And settled on Sapphire because my daughter wants ruby.

SO how is ORAS ?

Loving this game. So familiar and yet so new. Still, I know they have to tailor the story mode for a Novice skill level, but with each new installment of the pokemon franchise I find myself yearning for a more challenging story mode... it just feels like you're going through the motions with no real challenge until the late game. But then, they always have more late game that just about any franchise. And still, the new interface is a treat.

My 3DS FC 3153 - 5072 - 9253
IGN is Thor (ORAS) or Oni (X/Y), my name is Ben
TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM
Double Battles: http://imgur.com/k5hidf1 (At Secret Meadow, top right)

mike3773

Lordblackenhand wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Lordblackenhand wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

jm29 wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

Lordblackenhand wrote:

@all @Leftwingzero @mike3773 @CrownThe3mpire @jm29

So who's running to the store today

@lordblackenhand I had no midnight release. I'm going at 10 when they open, and I'm just getting Omega Ruby for now. I then go to work at 12, so no playing it till late tonight. To help with the hype, here's a battle from late last night that had too much water. I started season 7 #1 in the US and #10 in the World.
UPJG-WWWW-WWWA-KVKR

wel in the EU ORAS is only coming next week on friday so i still have to wait 7 days for it..

@CrownThe3mpire look on the bright side you get more time with the demo

yeay but i think i already done everything in the demo but when ORAS come's out i have 4 days off from work so that great

I soft reset till I got a jolly Stevens Beldum. And settled on Sapphire because my daughter wants ruby.

SO how is ORAS ?

Loving this game. So familiar and yet so new. Still, I know they have to tailor the story mode for a Novice skill level, but with each new installment of the pokemon franchise I find myself yearning for a more challenging story mode... it just feels like you're going through the motions with no real challenge until the late game. But then, they always have more late game that just about any franchise. And still, the new interface is a treat.

i think it's one of Nintendos best yet

mike3773

3DS Friend Code: 1435-4960-8674

Lordblackenhand

mike3773 wrote:

Lordblackenhand wrote:

Definitely.

My 3DS FC 3153 - 5072 - 9253
IGN is Thor (ORAS) or Oni (X/Y), my name is Ben
TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM
Double Battles: http://imgur.com/k5hidf1 (At Secret Meadow, top right)

mike3773

Lordblackenhand wrote:

mike3773 wrote:

Lordblackenhand wrote:

Definitely.

ya and the Delta episode is sweet. But I'd have to say my favorite part about this game is the pokenav plus

mike3773

3DS Friend Code: 1435-4960-8674

CrownThe3mpire

Lordblackenhand wrote:

mike3773 wrote:

Lordblackenhand wrote:

Definitely.

alright good to know just a couple more days then i also can get it

CrownThe3mpire

CrownThe3mpire

Lordblackenhand wrote:

mike3773 wrote:

Lordblackenhand wrote:

Definitely.

alright good to know just a couple more days then i also can get it

CrownThe3mpire

Dead-Pool

Does any one Have hoopa That there willing to trade?

Dead-Pool OUT

Araquanid

@fodaywater

ORAS=Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire

The megas don't work in X/Y battles and I have to keep switching teams.

Edited on by Araquanid

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

jm29

@GrandmasterP What up?

FC is 1118-0718-6131
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
EST PA USA and TSV 1563

amorgan2443

@all
does the dex nav improve chances of finding shinies? kinda like chaining in pokemon x and y??

Edited on by amorgan2443

Friend Code: 0619-4637-6206
Safari Type: Grass Safari
Pokemon in safari: Gogoat, Quilladin, and Tangela

amorgan2443

@Ashblaster
you can add mine if you want but i only have a grass safari. the pokes and my friend code is in my signature if you wanna add. just let me know if you do so i can add you back.

Friend Code: 0619-4637-6206
Safari Type: Grass Safari
Pokemon in safari: Gogoat, Quilladin, and Tangela

jm29

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

@Leftwingzero @jm29 @lordblackenhand

finlly i got my copies of ORAS

@CrownThe3mpire that cool

FC is 1118-0718-6131
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
EST PA USA and TSV 1563

jm29

@Leftwingzero @CrownThe3mprie @lordblackenhand

There 2 place to breed pokemon on OR&AS

Edited on by jm29

FC is 1118-0718-6131
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
EST PA USA and TSV 1563

butterzain

4141-3048-5396
add add

3DS FC : 4141-3048-5396

Mio

Hello ! ^^ can someone help me clone diance?

FC : 4828 - 5071 - 2065
Playing Pokemon Y
My Safari : Psychic :3
Pokedex : 717/718
Currenly Playing Alpha Sapphire <3
Pokedex : 208/ ?
Please quotes me if u need anything n i will try to help ^_^

jm29

@Mio wow long time no see and sore let me know when your online

FC is 1118-0718-6131
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170