Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 96,141 to 96,160 of 96,284

Leftwingzero

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

jm29 wrote:

@CrownThe3mpire @Leftwingzero and @Lordblackenhand all hacks are trade able for now in X&Y

@jm29 I just got a Hoopa from someone for one of my Linoone's! I saw that Hoopa is on GTS too.

alrlright all the hacks ? does anyone need something i already got my hoopa and az to lvl 100 normaal and shiny one

@crownthe3mpire How's it going? I'll take one of each if possible, the Hoopa I got yesterday is modest but only has a max iv in defense. Do you also have Volcanion, Latiasite, and Latiosite?

doing good how about you ? yeay the normal hoopa i got is jolly and the shiny one is quite there both lvl 100 not sure about the iv tho and i also got AZ and volcanion and also thpse 2 mega stone's

I'm doing great! I'll take one of each if possible.

Edited on by Leftwingzero

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

jm29 wrote:

@CrownThe3mpire @Leftwingzero and @Lordblackenhand all hacks are trade able for now in X&Y

@jm29 I just got a Hoopa from someone for one of my Linoone's! I saw that Hoopa is on GTS too.

alrlright all the hacks ? does anyone need something i already got my hoopa and az to lvl 100 normaal and shiny one

@crownthe3mpire How's it going? I'll take one of each if possible, the Hoopa I got yesterday is modest but only has a max iv in defense. Do you also have Volcanion, Latiasite, and Latiosite?

doing good how about you ? yeay the normal hoopa i got is jolly and the shiny one is quite there both lvl 100 not sure about the iv tho and i also got AZ and volcanion and also thpse 2 mega stone's

sure thing ^^

CrownThe3mpire

Lordblackenhand

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

jm29 wrote:

sure thing ^^

Me too. What's a good time?

My 3DS FC 3153 - 5072 - 9253
IGN is Thor (ORAS) or Oni (X/Y), my name is Ben
TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM
Double Battles: http://imgur.com/k5hidf1 (At Secret Meadow, top right)

CrownThe3mpire

Lordblackenhand wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

jm29 wrote:

sure thing ^^

how about in 1 hour from now ?

CrownThe3mpire

Lordblackenhand

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Lordblackenhand wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

jm29 wrote:

sure thing ^^

I can try for that. If not, then a little later. I well post when I'm on?

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

CrownThe3mpire

Lordblackenhand wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Lordblackenhand wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

jm29 wrote:

sure thing ^^

alright im eating my dinner now but im also cloning the pokemon so it can be ready in 15 min to 20 min

CrownThe3mpire

Lordblackenhand

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Lordblackenhand wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Lordblackenhand wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

jm29 wrote:

sure thing ^^

alright im eating my dinner now but im also cloning the pokemon so it can be ready in 15 min to 20 min

I'm at work so I'll have to find a break. Let me know when

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

Lordblackenhand

@CrownThe3mpire are they all max IV good nature's?

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

CrownThe3mpire

@Lordblackenhand alright i have all pkm cloned 2 of each 1 normaal and 1 shiny gonna give you 3 latiosite and 3 latiasite all pkm are 6 iv max just want to know i you want a specific nature on them

CrownThe3mpire

Lordblackenhand

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

@Lordblackenhand alright i have all pkm cloned 2 of each 1 normaal and 1 shiny gonna give you 3 latiosite and 3 latiasite all pkm are 6 iv max just want to know i you want a specific nature on them

Hoopa Naive? Volcannon Hasty?

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

Lordblackenhand

@CrownThe3mpire I'm gonna pop on for prob five minutes... can you meet me now?

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

mike3773

@lordblackenhand
Idk y it's not letting me trade them I traded 2 hoopa last night

mike3773

3DS Friend Code: 1435-4960-8674

CrownThe3mpire

Lordblackenhand wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

im gonna do the nature for you give me 2 min

CrownThe3mpire

Lordblackenhand

@mike3773 Thanks man! Finally got the Lati stones. Wouldn't let us trade Hoopa and Volc... too bad.

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

mike3773

Lordblackenhand wrote:

@mike3773 Thanks man! Finally got the Lati stones. Wouldn't let us trade Hoopa and Volc... too bad.

i dont c y not tho

mike3773

3DS Friend Code: 1435-4960-8674

Lordblackenhand

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Lordblackenhand wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

im gonna do the nature for you give me 2 min

I gotta do some work. I'll check back in a bit.

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

Lordblackenhand

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

@Lordblackenhand coming on right now

Sorry. I work in health care... so I can pop on between patients. Headed on now.

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic