Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 95,261 to 95,280 of 96,284

Gilamobster

@midnafanboy Could we do a couple more tradebacks? I need to evolve some of my pokemon too

3DS FC: 0147-0156-7641

MsJubilee

@Gilamobster Thanks for the help ask anytime if you need help evolving pokemon by trading.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Gilamobster

@midnafanboy No problem, if it's not too much trouble, could you help me with tradebacks in a few minutes?

3DS FC: 0147-0156-7641

MsJubilee

@Gilamobster Yeah sure

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

MsJubilee

@Gilamobster Yeah i was just going to tell you right now.

CrownThe3mpire

Lordblackenhand wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Lordblackenhand wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

@lordblackenhand that was a close one GG ^^

No kidding??? How about that timely Healing Wish on Clefable? OMG I was DONE if not for that.

yess thats for sure you were very lucky at the end with al that healing hahhah xD

I just used an Ability Capsule for the first time ever to give Clefable Magic Guard. Should be more handy for future Metro B's. Next Time... Thanks for the Battles and GG to you. One win Each! And both were comebacks for the other. Crazy!

if s help sure yeay you to thanks for the epic battle's

CrownThe3mpire

mike3773

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Junyer wrote:

Can I get 5 or 6 ivs by using/soft resetting the wonder card on the power save?

no i dont think so i try it already but i always get a 3 IV

i got a 5IV diancie by soft reseting from the wonder card off the powersave

mike3773

3DS Friend Code: 1435-4960-8674

CrownThe3mpire

@jm29 hey man do you know how that iv change work on powerssave i see everything in 0

CrownThe3mpire

JumpmanJr

Hey there everyone, I'm looking to expand the Friend Safari in my Pokemon Y game. My Friend Code is 1650-2269-4313. I do not know what kind of Safari is attached to my code, so if anyone uses my code could you be kind enogh to inform me? Thank you.

Friend Code: 1650-2269-4313

3DS Friend Code: 1650-2269-4313 | Nintendo Network ID: DocGiggles

JumpmanJr

Hey there everyone, I'm looking to expand the Friend Safari in my Pokemon Y game. My Friend Code is 1650-2269-4313. I do not know what kind of Safari is attached to my code, so if anyone uses my code could you be kind enogh to inform me? Thank you.

I do not have a preferred Safari, but a Fairy or Dragon would be nice.

JumpmanJr

JumpmanJr

Punished_Boss_84

JumpmanJr wrote:

We heard you the first time! I'm looking for Pokemon buddies as well so drop your code in a reply...

"They played us like a damn fiddle!" - MGS5
"Finish your mission, prove your loyalty." - MGS3
"We could take a s*** on you from such a height, you'd think God himself has crapped on you!" - GTA: SA
Currently Playing: The Phantom Pain.

3DS Friend Code: 3840-6320-8217

Junyer

I cant believe they added IV to powersave. Although im not sure if I wanna use it or get ivs the normal way

FC: 0061-0845-5977

CrownThe3mpire

Junyer wrote:

I cant believe they added IV to powersave. Although im not sure if I wanna use it or get ivs the normal way

dont try it they does not work yet powersave must add somthing to it for the IV that what i heared

Edited on by CrownThe3mpire

CrownThe3mpire

Junyer

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Junyer wrote:

dont try it they does not work yet powersave must add somthing to it for the IV that what i heared

Yea. Just noticed that. I also notice they added stuff for getting badges, wallpaper, and max PC boxes, clothes. Not sure why they added the badges tho

FC: 0061-0845-5977

CrownThe3mpire

Junyer wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Junyer wrote:

Yea. Just noticed that. I also notice they added stuff for getting badges, wallpaper, and max PC boxes, clothes. Not sure why they added the badges tho

yeay i saw that 2 i also dont know why they added the badges maybe they thought is was cool or something

CrownThe3mpire

JumpmanJr

Punished_Boss wrote:

JumpmanJr wrote:

We heard you the first time! I'm looking for Pokemon buddies as well so drop your code in a reply...

Yeah, sorry about that. I only have a good internet speed at certain times of the day, so I accidentally uploaded the post multiple times! Anyway, like I said, my code is 1650-2269-4313.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic