Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 95,181 to 95,200 of 96,284

Lordblackenhand

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

@lordblackenhand haha that was a goog game it took forever this time

Yeah, that was great. Try again later if your up for it. After you visit the move deleter? Lol.

Edited on by Lordblackenhand

My 3DS FC 3153 - 5072 - 9253
IGN is Thor (ORAS) or Oni (X/Y), my name is Ben
TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM
Double Battles: http://imgur.com/k5hidf1 (At Secret Meadow, top right)

CrownThe3mpire

Lordblackenhand wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

@lordblackenhand haha that was a goog game it took forever this time

Yeah, that was great. Try again later if your up for it. After you visit the move delete? Lol.

sure thing! we will have a other battle of metronome soon when your done with work or so after a couple of hours ^^ and im sure gonna visit the move deleter i totally forgot to to that D:

CrownThe3mpire

akito2393

I seriously think people are ignoring my posts, as i have asked several times if anyone has a HA aron i could possibly trade off someone, but no one answers it even if a no --, so will likely ask on e last time now as getting bored of no one having one --, Does anyone have a HA heavy Metal Aron? i need one for my team and cant find one in hordes after like 40 hordes of aron that took forever just to find.

akito2393

Lordblackenhand

akito2393 wrote:

I seriously think people are ignoring my posts, as i have asked several times if anyone has a HA aron i could possibly trade off someone, but no one answers it even if a no --, so will likely ask on e last time now as getting bored of no one having one --, Does anyone have a HA heavy Metal Aron? i need one for my team and cant find one in hordes after like 40 hordes of aron that took forever just to find.

I could probably port one over from Black/White, but that will take time. Esp with @CrownThe3mpire taking up all my time with super sweet Metronome Triple Battles. Lol

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

Lordblackenhand

@akito2393 Just to be sure, you just want Aron, not Aggron? Right?

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

Gilamobster

Anyone have a Slurpuff and an Aromatisse they're willing to trade me?

3DS FC: 0147-0156-7641

Lordblackenhand

@CrownThe3mpire you game now?

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

akito2393

well anyhting along the line of Aron is is fine, lairon and aggron are oaky i can breed the ability, just trying to get one with Heavy metal for the last pokemon in my team

akito2393

Lordblackenhand

akito2393 wrote:

well anyhting along the line of Aron is is fine, lairon and aggron are oaky i can breed the ability, just trying to get one with Heavy metal for the last pokemon in my team

Ok man, I'll hook you up, but you owe me some battles. Deal?

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

akito2393

sure ill battle you anytime, though when i battle i usually have rule son the side, like no substituting pokemon, the one you send out stays till knocked out, unless use moves like uturn and volt switch, also no revives or potions as unsure if can still use em anyways in battle with another player, and no legendary pokemon, becasue they just suck the fun out the game ^^, these rules cool?

akito2393

Lordblackenhand

akito2393 wrote:

sure ill battle you anytime, though when i battle i usually have rule son the side, like no substituting pokemon, the one you send out stays till knocked out, unless use moves like uturn and volt switch, also no revives or potions as unsure if can still use em anyways in battle with another player, and no legendary pokemon, becasue they just suck the fun out the game ^^, these rules cool?

No switching and no legendaries? Interesting.

I'll make it my project for the night. I gotta say tho, Aggron needs Sturdy to survive, IMO, with two x4 weaknesses. Common weaknesses at that but I'm on it.

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

akito2393

well its basically just going to be a heavy hitter, so when get one and breed it, wil be going mostly for defence, and special defence in EVs to help nullify that weaknes, plus also have an item to lessen it more. also i had a thought, or something i want to test out, involving fling, if i mega evolved a pokemon, i want to see if i can give it an item with fling using a gliscor that is faster than it, seeing as mega evolved pokemon lose their held item as they pretty much fuse with it , really want to see if it works ^^

akito2393

Lordblackenhand

akito2393 wrote:

sure ill battle you anytime, though when i battle i usually have rules on the side, like no substituting pokemon, the one you send out stays till knocked out, unless use moves like uturn and volt switch, also no revives or potions as unsure if can still use em anyways in battle with another player, and no legendary pokemon, becasue they just suck the fun out the game ^^, these rules cool?

Also... this sounds a lot like Battling the AI in Battle Maison. Good times. Have you got all the Trophies?

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

Lordblackenhand

akito2393 wrote:

well its basically just going to be a heavy hitter, so when get one and breed it, wil be going mostly for defence, and special defence in EVs to help nullify that weaknes, plus also have an item to lessen it more. also i had a thought, or something i want to test out, involving fling, if i mega evolved a pokemon, i want to see if i can give it an item with fling using a gliscor that is faster than it, seeing as mega evolved pokemon lose their held item as they pretty much fuse with it , really want to see if it works ^^

Well I have Aggron, but its in the Bank and its locked right now. I think I took the game cart out to soon. Agghh. Did you add my Friend code below (Kaito)? Also I need your friend code.

Edited on by Lordblackenhand

TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM

MsJubilee

@Gilamobster I can help get you one, i have one that's japanese, level one, and it has the hidden ability unburden and the nature is adamant. But it's swirlix i just need it too trade you it while holding that whipped dream item and you get a slurpuff.Good for you friend?

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

CrownThe3mpire

Man that fire yesterday was awesome to look at D: good thing nobody was hurt tho

But other thing that 2 battle's i had against @lordblackenhand was epic

CrownThe3mpire

xXxIoNxXx

mike3773 wrote:

Would anyone multi battle with me n my 2 friends?

I added u as well

Looking for a Timid/Infiltrator Noibat, as well as a Timid/LightningRod Pichu with LightBall item

3DS Friend Code: 1091-9729-0776

akito2393

no worries lordblackenhand, ican wait, i am following the topic so if mention my name i will know on my emails ye hate it when silly things lik that occur, but i as said i will wait, and my fc is 0275-7217-1897 ^^

akito2393

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic