Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 94,401 to 94,420 of 96,284

Leftwingzero

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

@leftwingzero if you have time today i want to test my batlle box pkm against you 6vs6 single

@crownthe3mpire Sure! How early will you be up tomorrow? I work late, so I probably won't be able to play till midnight my time which is 6am your time?

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

@leftwingzero if you have time today i want to test my batlle box pkm against you 6vs6 single

@crownthe3mpire Sure! How early will you be up tomorrow? I work late, so I probably won't be able to play till midnight my time which is 6am your time?

man that to early for me 6am xD maybe weekend then orso

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero

Part two of the multi battle should automatically publish onto Youtube in less than two hours. Be on the look out for it.

1848-2349-2268 - David

SaclaTheRedPill

Hi!

I have been in desperate need of a Friend Safari that houses the elusive 'Ditto' for a long while now, and I was wondering if anybody on this very forum would aid me on my quest to glory! Please share your Friend Code if you do have a Ditto safari, or if you just want to exchange Friend Safaris! Thanks!

-Sacla

P.S. You can find my own FC in my signature.

Edited on by SaclaTheRedPill

Pokemon Y FC: 3480-3472-2291
Friend Safari: Doduo, Hoothoot, Tropius

CrownThe3mpire

someone want to have a battle with me wanna test me battle box out

CrownThe3mpire

MsJubilee

@SaclaTheRedPill i added you now add me back. And i don't know what my friend safari is though no one has told me yet.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

ArcherX

anyone has a treeko and mudkip with HA to trade? also trading a darkrai for another legendary of same category()need mainly mew and jurachi plzzzzzz)
also i need friend for safari

3ds Friend Code: 2981-6423-8592
Pokemon X IGN: Avenger
Pokemon OR IGN: Ruler
I'm a reseting completionist.

3DS Friend Code: 2981-6423-8592 | Nintendo Network ID: ArcherJ

SuperGustafson9

ArcherX wrote:

anyone has a treeko and mudkip with HA to trade? also trading a darkrai for another legendary of same category()need mainly mew and jurachi plzzzzzz)

ive got all that ur looking for

Nintendo 3ds Friendcode
0559-7296-2679
Latias

Game in Use - Pokemon Blue (Old School)
Wanting All Starters

Fc - 0559 7296 2679

Twitter:

nancy7292

can anyone help me finish my pokedex I really need to get the shiny stone we can trade and I can trade back your Pokemon please

3ds name nancy7292
fc 0232-8790-5091
dragon safari type
my acnl dream address is 500-3283-7007

3DS Friend Code: 0232-8790-5091 | Nintendo Network ID: nancy7292 | Twitter:

ArcherX

SuperGustafson9 wrote:

ArcherX wrote:

ive got all that ur looking for

@SuperGustafson9 can u trade those with me im currently doing a project where u feel ur pokedex on the pokemon pc and i need those 2 to finish up to the hoenn part ? also what u want to trade for em? also im adding u to my friend list

ArcherX

nancy7292 wrote:

can anyone help me finish my pokedex I really need to get the shiny stone we can trade and I can trade back your Pokemon please

i trick to finish the none legendary parts of the pokedex is by giving 1 of them for trade, for example, ive been getting every pokemon i need only by trading lvl 1 slakoths adamant with 4/5 ivs via gts, you could try with something else

nancy7292

ArcherX wrote:

nancy7292 wrote:

what about the Pokemon I can't even see

i trick to finish the none legendary parts of the pokedex is by giving 1 of them for trade, for example, ive been getting every pokemon i need only by trading lvl 1 slakoths adamant with 4/5 ivs via gts, you could try with something else

3ds name nancy7292
fc 0232-8790-5091
dragon safari type
my acnl dream address is 500-3283-7007

3DS Friend Code: 0232-8790-5091 | Nintendo Network ID: nancy7292 | Twitter:

ArcherX

nancy7292 wrote:

ArcherX wrote:

nancy7292 wrote:

what about the Pokemon I can't even see

use the serebii as ur guide, and if ur missing a certain number trade a slakoth for it cause there is an option where u can type the pokemon's name u know.....btw legendaries like mew,jirachi, deoxys those legendary wont appear in gts.

Edited on by ArcherX

Lordblackenhand

Leftwingzero wrote:

Part two of the multi battle should automatically publish onto Youtube in less than two hours. Be on the look out for it.

Ha, awesome. My teenagers got a kick out of it. Quote: "OMG Dad's on Youtube!"

They love the games, that's why I play. Of course, obsessive personality leads to me be still playing waaayyy past the time they've gone back to Call of Duty and Skyrim. My daughter (16) still picks it up pretty often and she's crazy stoked about Ruby and Sapphire.

What other moves do you run on Azumarill? You inspired me. I bread one. It has 5IV, Adamant, Aqua Jet, Belly Drum... and What? Play Rough? Double Edge?

My 3DS FC 3153 - 5072 - 9253
IGN is Thor (ORAS) or Oni (X/Y), my name is Ben
TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM
Double Battles: http://imgur.com/k5hidf1 (At Secret Meadow, top right)

Junyer

Anyone have 6iv dittos with these natures
Lax, Jolly & Relaxed

FC: 0061-0845-5977

Jshots

Add me please fc=4897 6116 6595

Jshots

Junyer

Anyone have 6iv dittos with these natures
Lax, Jolly & Relaxed
And does anyone know how to get a 5iv modest budew

FC: 0061-0845-5977

Leftwingzero

Lordblackenhand wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

Ha, awesome. My teenagers got a kick out of it. Quote: "OMG Dad's on Youtube!"

They love the games, that's why I play. Of course, obsessive personality leads to me be still playing waaayyy past the time they've gone back to Call of Duty and Skyrim. My daughter (16) still picks it up pretty often and she's crazy stoked about Ruby and Sapphire.

What other moves do you run on Azumarill? You inspired me. I bread one. It has 5IV, Adamant, Aqua Jet, Belly Drum... and What? Play Rough? Double Edge?

@lordblackenhand Glad I inspired you, and glad you got that moment with your kids. I also run waterfall and play rough on mine. I used to have super power instead of waterfall, but don't like the stat drops super power causes.

1848-2349-2268 - David

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic