Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 94,301 to 94,320 of 96,284

CrownThe3mpire

@leftwingzero i dont think we are gonna find people for multibattle i also think that we are not that lucky to get some random players on multibattle what do you think we shall do now ?

CrownThe3mpire

Jshots

add me please fc=4897 6116 6595

Jshots

Leftwingzero

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

@leftwingzero i dont think we are gonna find people for multibattle i also think that we are not that lucky to get some random players on multibattle what do you think we shall do now ?

@crownthe3mpire I know that if @jm29 is around he would probably battle with us. I can also ask on my Twitter.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

@crownthe3mpire I know that if @jm29 is around he would probably battle with us. I can also ask on my Twitter.

if you can nobody is online on my ds xD

CrownThe3mpire

Lordblackenhand

@all anyone have a boss Keldeo I can borrow? I have the glitch cloning down pat now, usually successful minimum 1 in 3 tries. Then I can pass it back. @Raytwo-x let me borrow his for my Dex, but I already gave it back.

@jm29 hooked me up with a Boss Meloetta that I've battle tested to great success. But still need Keldeo.

One with a favorable nature and good IVs would be ideal, but I won't nitpick too much

Edited on by Lordblackenhand

My 3DS FC 3153 - 5072 - 9253
IGN is Thor (ORAS) or Oni (X/Y), my name is Ben
TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM
Double Battles: http://imgur.com/k5hidf1 (At Secret Meadow, top right)

Lordblackenhand

@CrownThe3mpire @Leftwingzero I'd love to Multi with you guys, but my Daughter's birthday today, so I will be on and off unpredictably today. Besides, I probably need to evaluate some Pokes for favorable Multi-move sets.

My 3DS FC 3153 - 5072 - 9253
IGN is Thor (ORAS) or Oni (X/Y), my name is Ben
TSV for AS is 4021
BLISSEY GYM
Double Battles: http://imgur.com/k5hidf1 (At Secret Meadow, top right)

jm29

@Leftwingzero and @CrownThe3mpire what is going on now?

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

Leftwingzero

Lordblackenhand wrote:

@CrownThe3mpire @Leftwingzero I'd love to Multi with you guys, but my Daughter's birthday today, so I will be on and off unpredictably today. Besides, I probably need to evaluate some Pokes for favorable Multi-move sets.

@lordblackenhand No problem, and happy birthday to your daughter! Whenever you do want to multi battle let us know.
@jm29 Crown and I wanted to have a multi battle with two more people, and I wanted to record it live onto my Youtube channel.

1848-2349-2268 - David

jm29

Leftwingzero wrote:

Lordblackenhand wrote:

@lordblackenhand No problem, and happy birthday to your daughter! Whenever you do want to multi battle let us know.
@jm29 Crown and I wanted to have a multi battle with two more people, and I wanted to record it live onto my Youtube channel.

okay I'm game

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

CrownThe3mpire

jm29 wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

Lordblackenhand wrote:

okay I'm game

happy birthday for your daughter ^^

and im game to

CrownThe3mpire

melly420

looking to add friends for safari ..not sure what my safari pokemon are yet tho thanks!!

melly420

3DS Friend Code: 1934-2087-6237 | Nintendo Network ID: xX420Melly420Xx

Leftwingzero

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

jm29 wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

Lordblackenhand wrote:

okay I'm game

happy birthday for your daughter ^^

and im game to

We only need one more person!!

1848-2349-2268 - David

ryan5588

@Macmurch I have ditto I believe or eevee in my safari, I can't remember

ryan5588

3DS Friend Code: 2552-1248-3811

ryan5588

Looking for friend safari or people with extra mew/darkrai for trade

ryan5588

Jshots

Add me please fc=4897 6116 6595 and i think i have an extra darkrai

Jshots

ryan5588

@Jshots I added you
What do you want for darkrai?

ryan5588

Ab_Soul_Absol

@MetalK9 it's a newly hatched Goomy and I might just put a Sitris berry in it

FC is 0559-7717-0311
Ingame Name is Jonny
I like to battle, I got Shinies
Looking for Frogadier Safaris, add me if you have one

Macmurch

@ryan5588 I added you, add back if you haven't already.
I'll add anyone who adds me just let me know
FC: 1005-9864-4224

Macmurch

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic