Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 94,061 to 94,080 of 96,284

KaoMan

@shmaterina just added you

@cradleoffish @kaped31 just added you 2 so add me as well please

@raytwox nice find. Congrats

If any one has Chaney Safari please add me. Looking for some more lucky eggs.

Kao: 1306-6464-4789
Fairy type safari : Spritzee, Kirlia,
Already beaten the elite 4, so let me know what the 3rd is when you get the chance

Emerald_Acid

There are 6IV Dittos on a table somewhere? Do I have to do anything fancy? I don't own anything valuable, Poke-wise.

3DS Friend Code: 3351-4572-5751

Pokemon Y Friend Safari: Fighting. Riolu | Pancham | Machoke.

kaped31

KaoMan wrote:

@shmaterina just added you

@cradleoffish @kaped31 just added you 2 so add me as well please

@raytwox nice find. Congrats

If any one has Chaney Safari please add me. Looking for some more lucky eggs.

Added. @jm29 if you have any 6iv ditto would you be willing to trade please!

FC - 2595-1752-9671

Leftwingzero

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

you 2 man was trying a little bit brute strength to see how it was

@crownthe3mpire The team was well balanced, and has a lot of potential. You should play around with it on Battle Spot free battles. Would you be okay with me uploading this battle onto my channel as part of the new friend battle videos I wanted to start?

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

@crownthe3mpire The team was well balanced, and has a lot of potential. You should play around with it on Battle Spot free battles. Would you be okay with me uploading this battle onto my channel as part of the new friend battle videos I wanted to start?

thanks ^^ i will see up tu it just have to train more and come with game plans : D yeay sure you can upload it no problem at all

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

thanks ^^ i will see up tu it just have to train more and come with game plans : D yeay sure you can upload it no problem at all

@crownthe3mpire Yep, the key with winning with any team is to practice with it a lot.

1848-2349-2268 - David

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

@crownthe3mpire Yep, the key with winning with any team is to practice with it a lot.

working on it im going tru a list of buff move's that is good for my team with item's

when is our battle vid be up in your channel ?

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

working on it im going tru a list of buff move's that is good for my team with item's

@crownthe3mpire I'm gonna finish uploading the Think Fast videos first. I'm uploading 9 of 12 now. It'll be published on my lunch break at work. Then part 10 will be uploaded when I get home and while I'm sleeping. I will record and upload 11 and 12 tomorrow. Our battle will be uploaded most likely Thursday.

1848-2349-2268 - David

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

@crownthe3mpire I'm gonna finish uploading the Think Fast videos first. I'm uploading 9 of 12 now. It'll be published on my lunch break at work. Then part 10 will be uploaded when I get home and while I'm sleeping. I will record and upload 11 and 12 tomorrow. Our battle will be uploaded most likely Thursday.

alright cant wait ^^

CrownThe3mpire

jm29

@Burila @Emerald_Acid @kaped31
yes you all can have 6IV dittos as long as you don't mind clones

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

Emerald_Acid

@jm29

Added your primary code. Should I do anything on my end aside from wait?

3DS Friend Code: 3351-4572-5751

Pokemon Y Friend Safari: Fighting. Riolu | Pancham | Machoke.

kaped31

jm29 wrote:

@Burila @Emerald_Acid @kaped31
yes you all can have 6IV dittos as long as you don't mind clones

Please save one for me. I will be online in a day or two! Thanks so much!

FC - 2595-1752-9671

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic