Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 94,001 to 94,020 of 96,284

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

Check out my latest video Battle Spot Challenge #8 - Gotta Think Fast Part 4: http://t.co/1hXbiAO0QR Please like, comment, and subscribe! While you're there check out the rest of my videos.

still going on battle spot how is it going ? ^^

@crownthe3mpire Good hearing from you again! Battle Spot is going well, I made it up to 2nd place in the US standings, but stopped for about a week now. I just checked and I'm in 6th now, but 4th is only 5 points away (usually you get 10-15 points for winning against a lower ranked opponent). I started my Youtube channel about a month ago. Check out my videos and let me know what you think. The first one is bad, but I've been improving by the video.

yeay been a while since we talked but good for you man great job ^^ i already liked the last vid you put on also subed to your channel doing great man keep up the work and if you ever need something again that can help you you can always ask me

P.S i got 999x latiasite still working on getting latiosite..

CrownThe3mpire

CrownThe3mpire

@jm29 hey man how you doing?^^ just very quik if you still want that HA 2gen pokemon i will save those starters for you i think is coming out this week hope

CrownThe3mpire

kjhshaun

hello everybody...
finding people with friends safari that got drillbur or sandile... or their evolution stage also can....

Dark Type - Inkay, Mightyena, Cacturne

3DS Friend Code: 4484-9240-2665 | Nintendo Network ID: Shaunny

Leftwingzero

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

Check out my latest video Battle Spot Challenge #8 - Gotta Think Fast Part 4: http://t.co/1hXbiAO0QR Please like, comment, and subscribe! While you're there check out the rest of my videos.

@crownthe3mpire Good hearing from you again! Battle Spot is going well, I made it up to 2nd place in the US standings, but stopped for about a week now. I just checked and I'm in 6th now, but 4th is only 5 points away (usually you get 10-15 points for winning against a lower ranked opponent). I started my Youtube channel about a month ago. Check out my videos and let me know what you think. The first one is bad, but I've been improving by the video.

yeay been a while since we talked but good for you man great job ^^ i already liked the last vid you put on also subed to your channel doing great man keep up the work and if you ever need something again that can help you you can always ask me

@crownthe3mpire Thanks, glad you like my videos! Awesome job on the rare mega stones!

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

@crownthe3mpire Thanks, glad you like my videos! Awesome job on the rare mega stones!

thanks man waiting on the mega stone's for latios diancie and the 2 starters on gen 3 : D

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

thanks man waiting on the mega stone's for latios diancie and the 2 starters on gen 3 : D

@crownthe3mpire I have my money on either you or @jm29 being the first to get them.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

@crownthe3mpire I have my money on either you or @jm29 being the first to get them.

who know's gonna be though to get them i just wish we could trade it if some one has it

CrownThe3mpire

jm29

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

who know's gonna be though to get them i just wish we could trade it if some one has it

can the mega stone be traded?

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

CrownThe3mpire

jm29 wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

can the mega stone be traded?

dont know have not tryed it yet

CrownThe3mpire

jm29

@crownthe3mpire do you want to try?
and did you get the event Pokeball Vivillon yet?

FC is 1118-0718-6131
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
EST PA USA and TSV 1563

CrownThe3mpire

jm29 wrote:

sure way not be online in a moment ^^ yess i did get 1 : D

CrownThe3mpire

jm29

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

jm29 wrote:

oh well it can't be traded till nintendo release then

FC is 1118-0718-6131
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
EST PA USA and TSV 1563

CrownThe3mpire

jm29 wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

jm29 wrote:

yeay if we are lucky it come with pokemon omega and alpha with the new 5 mega evol

CrownThe3mpire

CrownThe3mpire

@jm29 and there is just 1 thing i want to try by the end of this week maybe cuz im trying to get hoopa and volcanion if i have them i will try to trade them

CrownThe3mpire

jm29

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

jm29 wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

jm29 wrote:

yeay if we are lucky it come with pokemon omega and alpha with the new 5 mega evol

and I'm hoping they add a Mega for Salamence as well

FC is 1118-0718-6131
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
EST PA USA and TSV 1563

jm29

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

@jm29 and there is just 1 thing i want to try by the end of this week maybe cuz im trying to get hoopa and volcanion if i have them i will try to trade them

best of luck at that still trying to get my hands on the 719 one I know it's not out yet

FC is 1118-0718-6131
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
EST PA USA and TSV 1563

CrownThe3mpire

jm29 wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

jm29 wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

jm29 wrote:

and I'm hoping they add a Mega for Salamence as well

yeay that would be so awesome al well 1 for zangoose and other pkm

CrownThe3mpire

CrownThe3mpire

jm29 wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

best of luck at that still trying to get my hands on the 719 one I know it's not out yet

me too but if im lucky i will get all 3 by the end of this week

CrownThe3mpire

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic