Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 93,821 to 93,840 of 96,284

Spikes567

Woah man. Your Safari was being good to me! The first shiny that i caught in the wild was a dweble found in your safari man! Btw It's a Rock type and the first two pokemon are Dwebble and Corsola, i'm trying to find the third. Hey, you mind checking my safari? Thanks man. BTW ( i dont know how ti reply, so this is kinda embarrasing.

Friend Code Mahn = 5472 - 7927 - 4323
NEED DITTO FRIEND SAFARI
Makes Breeding Easier. Also makes Competitive Battling easier.
So you know.

Fontanessi

Spikes567 wrote:

Woah man. Your Safari was being good to me! The first shiny that i caught in the wild was a dweble found in your safari man! Btw It's a Rock type and the first two pokemon are Dwebble and Corsola, i'm trying to find the third. Hey, you mind checking my safari? Thanks man. BTW ( i dont know how ti reply, so this is kinda embarrasing.

yours is a psychic type and has Espurr and abra

Fontanessi

Spikes567

Wow, well ok, lets both look for the third.

NEED DITTO FRIEND SAFARI
So you know.

Garr3tt

Spikes567 wrote:

Hey anybody with a Ditto Safari?
I need to start breeding to get some strong pokemon,
and It's all I need.

P.S= I don't actually know what my safari is, so If anyone could tell me it would be nice.
Tanks. -KingDerpDerpDerp

I have added you. I don't know what my safari is, fingers crossed for ditto.

FC 1461 - 6296 - 8612

Shrolomin

Hi my friend code is 3067-5215-2215. I'll add anyone, and if you have a ditto friend safari all the better!

Friend code 3067-5215-2215

Leftwingzero

I'm thinking of going all out offense on my soon to be Mega Ampharos on my trick room team. 252 ev's special attack, 252 ev's defense, 4 ev's hp. Thunderbolt, Dragon Pulse, Power Gem, Signal Beam!! Super effective damage to 9 types!!

Edited on by Leftwingzero

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

jm29

Leftwingzero wrote:

I'm thinking of going all out offense on my soon to be Mega Ampharos on my trick room team. 252 ev's special attack, 252 ev's defense, 4 ev's hp. Thunderbolt, Dragon Pulse, Power Gem, Signal Beam!! Super effective damage to 9 types!!

@Leftwingzero my Ampharos has the some EVs but the move set on it is HP Ice, Dragon Pulse, Thunderbolt, and Iron Tail

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

Spikes567

Garr3tt wrote:

Spikes567 wrote:

Hey anybody with a Ditto Safari?
I need to start breeding to get some strong pokemon,
and It's all I need.

P.S= I don't actually know what my safari is, so If anyone could tell me it would be nice.
Tanks. -KingDerpDerpDerp

I have added you. I don't know what my safari is, fingers crossed for ditto.

OK your safari is Bug with Butterfree and Vivillion.

NEED DITTO FRIEND SAFARI
So you know.

Spikes567

Ok, so again, Anyone with a Ditto Safari Or a Dragon Safari? BTW I will add anyone.

NEED DITTO FRIEND SAFARI
So you know.

Azulux

Heeeey guys just like EVERYONE else im looking for a ditto safari!

But more importantly than that im looking for some chillers people to trade and battle with! So if your keen on having an ill time with me and my pokemon my FC is in my sig!! My Safari type is Ghost with Lampent, Phantump, and Drifblim juuust incase you wanted to know!

FC = 4227-3033-4703
Let me know if you add me so I can add you back!!

Leftwingzero

jm29 wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

@Leftwingzero my Ampharos has the some EVs but the move set on it is HP Ice, Dragon Pulse, Thunderbolt, and Iron Tail

@jm29 Sweet, Iron Tail is a nice surprise, and would help against fairies. Mine is modest with no max attack IV so the damage wouldn't be worth it on mine.

1848-2349-2268 - David

jm29

Leftwingzero wrote:

jm29 wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

@jm29 Sweet, Iron Tail is a nice surprise, and would help against fairies. Mine is modest with no max attack IV so the damage wouldn't be worth it on mine.

mine is Modest as will and no max IV it Attack but had the Egg move so running with it
and don't forget it a battle weekend over the weekend

Edited on by jm29

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

Leftwingzero

jm29 wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

jm29 wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

mine is Modest as will and no max IV it Attack but had the Egg move so running with it
and don't forget it a battle weekend over the weekend

@jm29 As long as it works for you that's all that matters. Yeah, the think fast competition starts Thursday night. Then there's a June VGC style tournament later this month too.

1848-2349-2268 - David

carluig

Hi to all!! ))

Pleaseee!! I'm looking for Normal safari type, for Ditto!!!! Can someone add me and give me his Friend Code??? Thanks so much!!!! ))

"I'm ONLY looking for Dittos"

I have LINE too, if you want to talk by there!!! USER ID: "carluig"

Thanks budds!!

1779 - 1689 - 3141

crashkid960jr

Friend Code: 1736-0141-7466
Ice Safari: Delibird, Piloswine, ???
Pokedex Y ver.: 632/719, 29 shinies.
Pokemon X ver:
Pokemon AS ver: ???, two shinies.
Pokemon OR ver:
Looking for Snorunt, Dragon/Noibat, Electric/Pachirissu, Gogoat/Maractus safaris.
Shi...

3DS Friend Code: 1736-0141-7466

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic