Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 93,441 to 93,460 of 96,284

GuccicusMaximus

My friend code is 4399-0961-2832

I'm currently looking for friend safaris with Ditto, Heracross, Pinsir, and Honedge/Doublade/Aegislash but will be happy to add any! Feel free to add me and let me know what my Safari is!

Edited on by GuccicusMaximus

3DS friend code: 4399-0961-2832
Safari Type: Dark

Burila

Hey @DLBurrito added you back.

@GuccicusMaximus @milbonn added you guys, please add me back!
FC is on my signature! ^^

Friend Code: 4055-4731-9576
My Safari is Ghost Type; Pokémons: Shuppet, Pumpkaboo, Spiritomb!

Majeh

@Mibonn @GuccicusMaximus Added you guys. Add back please.

Also looking for Safari's that have Ditto, Scyther, Duskull, Torchic, and Riolu.
Also Looking for Jolly Lucario with 5-6 IV (HP, Attack, Defense, SDefense, Speed) SWords Dance, Close Combat, Ice Punch, Extreme Speed/Bullet Punch. Trading 6IV Gible or Shiny Pokemon for him (Evee, Gible, and Kecleon)

Edited on by Majeh

Mii: Kaze
In Game Name: Myth
FC: 5370-1291-3975

Cornerpocket87

Looking for Ditto safari, will add anyone though!! My FC is 3411-2454-0899

FC: 3411-2454-0899 Ghost type Lampent,Phantump,Spiritomb

MsJubilee

@Cornerpocket87 i added you now add me back

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

MsJubilee

@DLBurrito your safari is fighting

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

epicgirl

2750-1842-1163
Im trying to find out what a egglocke is
if someone can tell me please?

FC:2750-1842-1163
Safari:Butterfree,Masqueraine & Venomoth(Bug)

Alaron

Hi everyone. I am looking for an Yveltal, I do not know how many of them are being traded but I have yet to learn its name in-game so I cannot try to trade it from the GTS, I have a few legendaries to trade from previous games like Cobalion, Virizion, and Terrakion. I also have nearly every starter pokemon from all of the previous versions as well as Pokerus. What are people asking for Yveltal these days?

I am currently playing Pokemon X and looking for Yveltal; trading w/pokerus and have several starters available as well.
Friend Code: 3411-2474-8537
Nintendo Network ID: Trayus
In-Game Avatar: Alaron

Shadowrunner

@Alaron I've got a Yvetal that I have no need for. (Mostly cause he is almost Xerneas tier bad) If you have Tepig, I'll trade you for 'im. I need his evolution line in my Pokedex for X. FC is down in the sig.

IGN: Jade
FC:1908-0061-8748
PM me with your Friend Code, if you wish to add me.
Mostly will be on Pokemon X.

Alaron

@Shadowrunner I do indeed have Tepig! I owe you one. I'll go and add you as soon as I am done with this battle. I cannot thank you enough you made my day!

I am currently playing Pokemon X and looking for Yveltal; trading w/pokerus and have several starters available as well.

Shadowrunner

Also, may as well leave this here for everyone else: 1908-0061-8748, Always looking for more Friend Safaries to use, and love to trade poke's ('Cept Delphoxxy, Odette,Nosferatu, and Meloetta)

@Alaron Not a problem! Tepig is sure to see more use than Yvetal anyways .

Edited on by Shadowrunner

IGN: Jade
FC:1908-0061-8748
PM me with your Friend Code, if you wish to add me.
Mostly will be on Pokemon X.

Alaron

@Shadowrunner I am online now and just finished registering you. I am ready to trade at any time What is the name of your in-game avatar? This will be my first internet trade.

Edited on by Alaron

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic