Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 91,761 to 91,780 of 96,284

Junyer

@ibored107 I have meloetta and keldeo if you have the exact pokemon WITH 6 IVS: Chespin(Overgrow), Fletching(Gale Wings), Litleo(Unnerve), Pancham(Iron Fist) Honedge(No Guard), Inkay(Contrary), Clauncher(Mega Launcher), Helioptile(Dry Skin), Tyrunt(Strong Jaw), Goomy(Gooey), Pumpkaboo(Insomnia), and Noibat(Frisk).

FC: 0061-0845-5977

korky31

Hi, im looking for a safari that has vivillion in it or an orange or white floette? Can you please tag me if you have either of these in your bug or fairy safari, thanks

korky31

Junyer

if you have the exact pokemon WITH 6 IVS: Chespin(Overgrow), Fletching(Gale Wings), Litleo(Unnerve), Pancham(Iron Fist) Honedge(No Guard), Clauncher(Mega Launcher), Helioptile(Dry Skin), Tyrunt(Strong Jaw), Goomy(Gooey), Pumpkaboo(Insomnia), and Noibat(Frisk). Plz let ,me kno

FC: 0061-0845-5977

Mio

@Goldie

Aw its okay u can keep em though hehe.. n thnks for helping me ^.^

FC : 4828 - 5071 - 2065
Playing Pokemon Y
My Safari : Psychic :3
Pokedex : 717/718
Currenly Playing Alpha Sapphire <3
Pokedex : 208/ ?
Please quotes me if u need anything n i will try to help ^_^

CrownThe3mpire

anyone has these shiny pokemon shiny Flabébé shiny Furfrou shiny Spritzee shiny Dedenne shiny MALE espurr

CrownThe3mpire

korky31

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

anyone has these shiny pokemon shiny Flabébé shiny Furfrou shiny Spritzee shiny Dedenne shiny MALE espurr

@CrownThe3mpire i have all of them , im after shiny adamant inkay/malamar no hidden ability, or shiny scatterbug/vivillion??

korky31

CrownThe3mpire

korky31 wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

@CrownThe3mpire i have all of them , im after shiny adamant inkay/malamar no hidden ability, or shiny scatterbug/vivillion??

i have them both malamar is (spa) with adamant and 5 iv witn contrary and scatterbug is brave nature with compound eyes not sure about his iv i think is only a 2iv

CrownThe3mpire

korky31

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

korky31 wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

i have them both malamar is (spa) with adamant and 5 iv witn contrary and scatterbug is brave nature with compound eyes not sure about his iv i think is only a 2iv

@CrownThe3mpire i can give u the shiny furfrou & male espurr for the two if u like i just need some time to clone them, what do u say do we have a deal??

korky31

CrownThe3mpire

korky31 wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

korky31 wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

@CrownThe3mpire i can give u the shiny furfrou & male espurr for the two if u like i just need some time to clone them, what do u say do we have a deal??

sure we have a deal ^^ i also need some time to clone for you ^^

CrownThe3mpire

korky31

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

korky31 wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

korky31 wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

@CrownThe3mpire cool just let me know when u r ready & i will do likewise
FC: 1091-8716-4955

korky31

CrownThe3mpire

korky31 wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

korky31 wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

korky31 wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

@CrownThe3mpire cool just let me know when u r ready & i will do likewise
FC: 1091-8716-4955

sure ^^ malamar is a pain in the donkey to clone

Please watch the profanity — TBD

Edited on by theblackdragon

CrownThe3mpire

CrownThe3mpire

@korky31 im done with cloning ^^ my FC: 5386-8374-1868 but i can only trade in 1 hour have to go to the store >.< imso sorry i tag you when i am back

CrownThe3mpire

korky31

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

@korky31 im done with cloning ^^ my FC: 5386-8374-1868 but i can only trade in 1 hour have to go to the store >.< imso sorry i tag you when i am back

@CrownThe3mpire all done just let me know when u ready i will be up for another 3-4 hours

korky31

CrownThe3mpire

korky31 wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

@CrownThe3mpire all done just let me know when u ready i will be up for another 3-4 hours

can you trade now ?

CrownThe3mpire

CrownThe3mpire

just need these pokemon shiny Flabébé shiny Spritzee shiny Dedenne to completre 6gen pokemon in shiny form ^^

CrownThe3mpire

korky31

@CrownThe3mpire thanks i have in shiny a yellow floette & blue florgres. Im looking to get all 5 colors so if u manage to get orange or white let me know & i can fix u up with what u after, other than that i have just about all the kalos shinys prob just missing some better iv/nature versions of them

korky31

CrownThe3mpire

korky31 wrote:

@CrownThe3mpire thanks i have in shiny a yellow floette & blue florgres. Im looking to get all 5 colors so if u manage to get orange or white let me know & i can fix u up with what u after, other than that i have just about all the kalos shinys prob just missing some better iv/nature versions of them

sure i'll try my best to get one in a coller that you also want ^^

CrownThe3mpire

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic