Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 91,421 to 91,440 of 96,284

jm29

@Jonnyt999 what type of ball was that V-crate Rayquaza in?

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

Ab_Soul_Absol

@jm29 I think the ball it was in was a Nest Ball. It had little strips and was green (not a safari ball)

FC is 0559-7717-0311
Ingame Name is Jonny
I like to battle, I got Shinies
Looking for Frogadier Safaris, add me if you have one

CrownThe3mpire

MiaB37 wrote:

@CrownThe3mpire And that's the new gen.6 fossil that looks like a T-Rex right?

yess thats the one i will clone it tomorrow or if we dont see each other on this site i could get any 6gen pokemon in shiny form by the end of the month with luck

CrownThe3mpire

MiaB37

@CrownThe3mpire I'm not sure how many gen 6's we have between us. I know we can get any shiny up to gen 5 without a problem =) haha. And that's cool. I don't come on here much, but if I remember your in game name is Crown and mine's Sakura. So i'll see you on sometime

MiaB37

Oreoc1

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

MiaB37 wrote:

@CrownThe3mpire And that's the new gen.6 fossil that looks like a T-Rex right?

yess thats the one i will clone it tomorrow or if we dont see each other on this site i could get any 6gen pokemon in shiny form by the end of the month with luck

Could you clone your mew for me please?

FC: 2552-2152-2414

Dark Safari: Nuzleaf, Crawdaunt & Absol.

3DS Friend Code: 2552-2152-2414

CrownThe3mpire

MiaB37 wrote:

@CrownThe3mpire I'm not sure how many gen 6's we have between us. I know we can get any shiny up to gen 5 without a problem =) haha. And that's cool. I don't come on here much, but if I remember your in game name is Crown and mine's Sakura. So i'll see you on sometime

i have almost everythong just need 5 or 6 more then i have every shiny 6gen pokemon : D haha yeay i know i also can get every pokemon from gen 1 to 5 ;p yess my name is crown ign : D

CrownThe3mpire

MiaB37

@Oreoc1 I have some for trade. I'm looking for the flower that turns shaymin to sky form. Unless I can get it in my X game.

MiaB37

MiaB37

@CrownThe3mpire I'm working on it, but since I'm apparently super far behind on that, I'm only up to like Meowth or something. LONG way to go

MiaB37

Oreoc1

MiaB37 wrote:

@Oreoc1 I have some for trade. I'm looking for the flower that turns shaymin to sky form. Unless I can get it in my X game.

Oh i know where to get it, go to the Lumoise Museum and on one of the floors talk to a lady and she will give you it. You can only use it during day time btw. Also it will be in your key items bag instead of items to attach to Pokemon. It will kind of be like the DNA splicers

and wow I have like no Pokemon in my PokeDex from before Gen 6

(I just need 300 more Pokemon for PokeDex though)

Edited on by Oreoc1

CrownThe3mpire

MiaB37 wrote:

@CrownThe3mpire I'm working on it, but since I'm apparently super far behind on that, I'm only up to like Meowth or something. LONG way to go

i understand it also took me about 2 or 3 days to get everything on black2

CrownThe3mpire

MiaB37

@@Oreoc1 I'll go look there. As long as I can get it, I'm really only looking for shiny gen 6 Pokémon that I don't have yet. Let me know. I'm sure we can figure it out

MiaB37

Oreoc1

MiaB37 wrote:

@Oreoc1 They are also shiny with 6iv's

What do you want for one o.o?

jessepinkman

Anyone up for a battle? Please let me know if you add me! :^)

Mark - 1134-8663-5872

jessepinkman

Twitter:

MiaB37

@Oreoc1 I don't know how far off I am, but I'm only off by certain ones that evolve cause I'm just too lazy to do it. But I have just about every legend for trade. They're not all shiny and I don't think they're all perfect iv's

MiaB37

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic