Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 90,901 to 90,920 of 96,284

Leftwingzero

@jm29 Do you have a shiny Talonflame with Gale Wings ability? Mine has Flame Body.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

VectorPup

Leftwingzero wrote:

VectorPup wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

@vectorpup Yes, I could still use the scarf. I want to test it on my Typhlosion. I'll try and make a 6iv Ditto for you. It'll be an Amercian one, so it'll make breeding for a shiny a pain.

Sure that works, I got a ton of extra bp points atm. Froakie has been busy today. I'll add you.

@vectorpup I've added you and am ready to trade if you are.

Sure, I'll go pickup the choice scarf.

1564-3881-3304 pawniard/cacturn/absol IGN: Terry
Trading shiny remorraid for a blazikenite. I also can throw in any of the mega evo items that are X exclusive.

jm29

Leftwingzero wrote:

@jm29 Do you have a shiny Talonflame with Gale Wings ability? Mine has Flame Body.

@Leftwingzero yes I have both abilities the Flame Body one is a 4 iv n The Gale Wings one is a 5 iv
if you need one let me know but I'm going offline till tomorrow after noon

Edited on by jm29

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

Leftwingzero

jm29 wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

@Leftwingzero yes I have both abilities the Flame Body one is a 4 iv n The Gale Wings one is a 5 iv
if you need one let me know but I'm going offline till tomorrow after noon

@jm29 Yeah, I could use a Gale Wings copy if you could. Thanks.

1848-2349-2268 - David

VectorPup

@LeftWingZero

Thanks a ton! That'll make breeding alot easier. Just chain that puppy to the bed in the broth... err daycare center!

You didn't need to include the capsule. If you need anything else out of the battle point vendors let me know. I'll keep some points handy.

I'm moving my box of safari ditto's over to be wonder traded.

Also thanks jm29 for cloning the ditto for him.

Edited on by VectorPup

1564-3881-3304 pawniard/cacturn/absol IGN: Terry
Trading shiny remorraid for a blazikenite. I also can throw in any of the mega evo items that are X exclusive.

Junyer

I need help obtaining evolution items. I need the following: Dragon Scale, Metal Coat x2, Electrizier, Magmarizer, and Protector. If you have these items, name your Pokemon, and I will get it for you.
PS. I will only do Gen 1-5 and I am NOT giving up Mega Stones. My in game is Junyer and my FC is in my signature

FC: 0061-0845-5977

Contender

I have entei, suicune, raikou shaymin manaphy keldeo thundurus and shiny charizard, mamoswine and scizor to offer up in exchange for any of these mew, jirachi, deoxys, darkrai arceus, victini, meloetta and or genesect if someone wants to trade let me know so i can ad you .... use this friend code its on the other DS 0232-9285-3598

2595-0561-6780 FC Dark safari Pawniard, Crawdaunt, Sableye

Leftwingzero

VectorPup wrote:

@LeftWingZero

Thanks a ton! That'll make breeding alot easier. Just chain that puppy to the bed in the broth... err daycare center!

You didn't need to include the capsule. If you need anything else out of the battle point vendors let me know. I'll keep some points handy.

I'm moving my box of safari ditto's over to be wonder traded.

Also thanks jm29 for cloning the ditto for him.

@vectorpup It's no problem, I have 30 of them from cloning copies sent to me. I'll keep an eye out for anything interesting at the Maison that I need.

1848-2349-2268 - David

ikeman393

Hey guys I really need a ditto friend safari, my friend code is 0877-1988-1980

ikeman393

Junyer

I need help obtaining evolution items. I need the following: Dragon Scale, Metal Coat x2, Electrizier, Magmarizer, and Protector. If you have these items, name your Pokemon, and I will get it for you.
PS. I will only do Gen 1-5 and I am NOT giving up Mega Stones. My in game is Junyer and my FC is in my signature

vnminh1999

My Friend Code is 0061-1162-4823
I have no idea what my safari has, so any help would be appreciated.
Also looking for pokémon with Hidden Abilities.

3DS Friend Code: 0061 - 1162 - 4823

3DS Friend Code: 0061-1162-4823 | Nintendo Network ID: vnminh1999

FSHunter

Leftwingzero wrote:

FSHunter wrote:

who has instacheck here

@fshunter I have it, but the program doesn't work anymore since the last patch of the game.

so no one can use it then

3DS Friend Code: 2852-8334-3491
X/Y Shinies Found: Floatzel, Druddigon, Noibat, Snorunt, Barbaracle, Scraggy, Swalot, Delibird, Anorith, Scyther (None FT)
B/W/B2/W2 Shinies Found: Purrloin
X/Y Shinies FT: A lot
Shiny Value Needs to be found
I Can Clone Too
R...

Leftwingzero

FSHunter wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

FSHunter wrote:

who has instacheck here

@fshunter I have it, but the program doesn't work anymore since the last patch of the game.

so no one can use it then

@fshunter Nope, not until they find a way for it to work with version 1.2. It sucks, I downloaded the program then later that same night the game got updated. I was only able to get a shiny Torchic from instacheck.

1848-2349-2268 - David

Junyer

My in game is Junyer and my FC is in my signature

Ab_Soul_Absol

I tried using pokemon selector but kept getting random pokemon, does anyone know how to fix this?

FC is 0559-7717-0311
Ingame Name is Jonny
I like to battle, I got Shinies
Looking for Frogadier Safaris, add me if you have one

h3adshothombre

I have no idea what type my friend safari is but would love to know, my fc is in my signature

3DS Friend Code: 0559 - 7712 - 8962 - Rob

Junyer

jm29

@Junyer if you have a steel safari you can try to get the metal coat off some of the pokemon

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

Mosbay

I need some help to finding what my safari pokemon are, and also want someone with dittos FC 1564-2025-4725

FC: 1564-2025-4725

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic