Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 90,801 to 90,820 of 96,284

ryan5588

@axel360
I can help you evolve your kadabra.. I can offer a shiny boldore so you know I want it back. I need to evolve mine too.

ryan5588

3DS Friend Code: 2552-1248-3811

axel360

@ryan5588 Alright I added you.

Y Friend Code: 0447 6948 9556
White 2: 2624 6136 4923
White: 1593 5332 7731
Heartgold: 4685 9392 9362
Diamond: 1250 2175 2458

ryan5588

I added you too.. when you wanna trade?

ryan5588

3DS Friend Code: 2552-1248-3811

VectorPup

Leftwingzero wrote:

If anyone has a Choice Scarf they can give me, I will give an Ability Capsule in return. Please tag me if interested.

I can grab you one, I don't need too many more points for it. I was going to ask you if you might be able to help me with something anyway. Any chance you can clone me a blazekenite? Blazeken always was my favorite starter, and I'm a bit bummed I missed out on it.

1564-3881-3304 pawniard/cacturn/absol IGN: Terry
Trading shiny remorraid for a blazikenite. I also can throw in any of the mega evo items that are X exclusive.

baseballgeek

Hey guys, I managed to hatch a 4 IV, adamant, Pinsir. Doesn't have Spc Atk or Defense IV. Should I try to get defense?

FC - 2036-8095-6749 Friend Safar - Water
Wartortle, Frogadier, Panpour
Pokemon Y
Fire Emblem
A Link Between Worlds
Kid Icarus

jadon

hay guys i have a Heatran, Mew, Groudin, and a Moltres that is mainly for topping off a traid

fc:272399014073 water
im cool if your cool

jadon

@Junyer hay can i get your shiny dragonite for sumthing idk yet buy ya sounds cool

fc:272399014073 water
im cool if your cool

Khai

Hi does anyone have a victini? I really really need it pls

FC 1478 - 4249 - 6986

Junyer

I am in need of assistance. I need the following items: Aggronite, Charizardite Y, Mewtwonite Y, Houndoominite and Heraconite. Pokemon im willing to give for these are Gengar, Charizard, Mightyena, Feraligatr, Exeggutor, Chandelure, Steelix, Jolteon, Nidoking, Rhyperior,Krookodile,Magnezone, Dragonite, Unfezant and Magcargo. All of them are shiny
If interest, plz let me kno. My in game is Junyer and my FC is 0061-0845-5977

FC: 0061-0845-5977

Leftwingzero

VectorPup wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

If anyone has a Choice Scarf they can give me, I will give an Ability Capsule in return. Please tag me if interested.

I can grab you one, I don't need too many more points for it. I was going to ask you if you might be able to help me with something anyway. Any chance you can clone me a blazekenite? Blazeken always was my favorite starter, and I'm a bit bummed I missed out on it.

@vectorpup Thanks for offering to help. I don't have a second 3ds, so I can't clone. I got my abundance of Ability Capsules from a cloner being I was the one that did the hard work to earn the 200bp to start getting it spread around. I can use Pokegen though of you wanted me to make a specific Pokemon to attach the Ability Capsule to.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

Junyer

I am in need of assistance. I need the following items: Aggronite, Charizardite Y, Mewtwonite Y, Houndoominite and Heraconite. Pokemon im willing to give for these are Gengar, Charizard, Mightyena, Feraligatr, Exeggutor, Chandelure, Steelix, Jolteon, Nidoking, Rhyperior,Krookodile,Magnezone, Dragonite, Unfezant and Magcargo. All of them are shiny

CrownThe3mpire

shiny count 492 just hacthed a brand new shiny binacle : D

Edited on by CrownThe3mpire

CrownThe3mpire

Junyer

VectorPup

Leftwingzero wrote:

VectorPup wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

@vectorpup Thanks for offering to help. I don't have a second 3ds, so I can't clone. I got my abundance of Ability Capsules from a cloner being I was the one that did the hard work to earn the 200bp to start getting it spread around. I can use Pokegen though of you wanted me to make a specific Pokemon to attach the Ability Capsule to.

I can't really think of any pokemon I'm that worried about owning. I can get you the scarf either way. I'm sure sooner or later I'll run into someone with an extra. Just lemme know if you still need it. Maybe I'll get a second 3DS down the road and figure cloning out myself.

Well I guess if you can make a 6IV ditto that would work, if it's not something easy to do. Don't worry about it.

1564-3881-3304 pawniard/cacturn/absol IGN: Terry
Trading shiny remorraid for a blazikenite. I also can throw in any of the mega evo items that are X exclusive.

Junyer

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic