Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 90,601 to 90,620 of 96,284

baseballgeek

@unnamedprsn Alright, adding you right now. My IGN is Alex.

FC - 2036-8095-6749 Friend Safar - Water
Wartortle, Frogadier, Panpour
Pokemon Y
Fire Emblem
A Link Between Worlds
Kid Icarus

unnamedprsn

@baseballgeek thank you so much.

I have a dark safari...pawniard, liepard, sandile looking to add friends :) my friend code is...4227-2480-5979.

baseballgeek

@unnamedprsn No problem! Thanks for the shiny Darumaka!

FC - 2036-8095-6749 Friend Safar - Water
Wartortle, Frogadier, Panpour
Pokemon Y
Fire Emblem
A Link Between Worlds
Kid Icarus

Leftwingzero

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

@leftwingzero try Cyndaquil with is HA i could not get ig to work but maybe you can

@crownthe3mpire Yes, the Charizard went through Poke Transporter. I was going to try a Typhlosion next later on. I'll see if I can get it to work with the ha. I found a homebrew program that let me move a .sav save file with all the evolved forms ev trained to my Black cartridge. I was able to transfer the whole first box over without any problems. I even played around with a couple action replay codes. I was able to trade a perfect Scizor to my flash card, then use the make shiny code which made it shiny, then trade it back to the Black cartridge, and finally transport it over to X without any problems. Pokegen is a lot easier than doing all of that though. I watched a video that Justin Flynn put up on Youtube last night that was very informative. He also included a link to Smogon's gen 5 builds, so on Pokegen you just click open then open the file of the Pokemon you want, and everything is ready to go.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

@leftwingzero try Cyndaquil with is HA i could not get ig to work but maybe you can

@crownthe3mpire Yes, the Charizard went through Poke Transporter. I was going to try a Typhlosion next later on. I'll see if I can get it to work with the ha. I found a homebrew program that let me move a .sav save file with all the evolved forms ev trained to my Black cartridge. I was able to transfer the whole first box over without any problems. I even played around with a couple action replay codes. I was able to trade a perfect Scizor to my flash card, then use the make shiny code which made it shiny, then trade it back to the Black cartridge, and finally transport it over to X without any problems. Pokegen is a lot easier than doing all of that though. I watched a video that Justin Flynn put up on Youtube last night that was very informative. He also included a link to Smogon's gen 5 builds, so on Pokegen you just click open then open the file of the Pokemon you want, and everything is ready to go.

that awesomeD: if could get the HA of typlosion that would be great i would love to have a clone of that good luck to you with that

CrownThe3mpire

CrownThe3mpire

CodeBreaker4 wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

@codebreaker4 thank you but i have got a shiny talonflame already i also can clone it for you

@CrownThe3mpire Yes please. What else is on your list?

alright i will be cloning after im done with my dinner xD but the following pokemon i want/need are these

Binacle * shiny*
Amaura*shiny*
espurr MALE**shiny
Swirlix*shiny*
Spritzee*shiny*
Klefki*shiny*
Pumpkaboo*shiny*
Bergmite*shiny*

CrownThe3mpire

CrownThe3mpire

i am think when i got my list done for 6gen shiny i will doe 1 giveaway everyweek but have to think about it

CrownThe3mpire

CodeBreaker4

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

CodeBreaker4 wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

@codebreaker4 thank you but i have got a shiny talonflame already i also can clone it for you

alright i will be cloning after im done with my dinner xD but the following pokemon i want/need are these

Binacle * shiny*
Amaura*shiny*
espurr MALE**shiny
Swirlix*shiny*
Spritzee*shiny*
Klefki*shiny*
Pumpkaboo*shiny*
Bergmite*shiny*

Did you manage to clone the Malamar too?
Dude yesterday I tried getting the Swirlix ended up with shiny Togepi, tried going after that one that evolves into a pumpkin I got a shiny Golurk. Went into a rock safari to try to get Rhydon ended up with a HA Corsola, and then went into a fire safari 5 minutes in there I got Fletchingder. The shiny charm finally worked for me. I'm going to try on that Bergmite now.

3DS FC 3609-1986-5479

CrownThe3mpire

CodeBreaker4 wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

CodeBreaker4 wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Binacle * shiny*
Amaura*shiny*
espurr MALE**shiny
Swirlix*shiny*
Spritzee*shiny*
Klefki*shiny*
Pumpkaboo*shiny*
Bergmite*shiny*

Did you manage to clone the Malamar too?
Dude yesterday I tried getting the Swirlix ended up with shiny Togepi, tried going after that one that evolves into a pumpkin I got a shiny Golurk. Went into a rock safari to try to get Rhydon ended up with a HA Corsola, and then went into a fire safari 5 minutes in there I got Fletchingder. The shiny charm finally worked for me. I'm going to try on that Bergmite now.

im so sorry i forgot to clone that malamar but im doing to clone as we speak

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero

@crownthe3mpire No luck with the Typhlosion. I even put it in a dream ball, and had it encountered in the entree forest at level 10 like other ha Pokemon, and it wouldn't go through.

1848-2349-2268 - David

Sosa

@mininessie

I added you.

Please add me.

FC: 2793-1338-3270

Stay strong Nintendo

3DS Friend Code: 2793-1338-3270

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero wrote:

@crownthe3mpire No luck with the Typhlosion. I even put it in a dream ball, and had it encountered in the entree forest at level 10 like other ha Pokemon, and it wouldn't go through.

yeay i thought so idkway but serebii says thatthe HA is not available but dont know for sure

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

yeay i thought so idkway but serebii says thatthe HA is not available but dont know for sure

Yeah it's not available, that's why it wouldn't go through.

1848-2349-2268 - David

i990chimp

Hey all.
For those that remember me and those that are new here i used to put up a trade list.
Some of the pokemon i traded came with conditions like equal value or specific pokemon.

Im doing this again and i have my first list.

today for trade i have-
Joltic lvl25 male-Ability compound eyes .nature Bold-------Trade for equal value
Nidorino lvl21 male-ability Rivalry. Nature Sassy-------------Trade for equal value
Metagross lvl50 no sex-Ability Clear body. Nature Quiet---Trade for Feebas
Dragonair lvl48 male-Ability Shedskin. Nature Relaxed-----Trade for Cyndaquil
Zekrom lvl55 No sex-Ability reravolt. Nature Quirky----------Trade for Palkia or dialiga
Petilil lvl21 Female-Ability Chlorophyll. Nature Modest------Trade for equal value
Tangela lvl30 male-Ability Chlorophyll. Nature Sassy--------Trade for equal value
Unfezant lvl50 female-Ability Super luck. Nature Careful----Trade for Duskull
Swinub lvl34 Male-Ability Snow cloak. Nature Calm----------Trade for equal value
Sandshrew lvl20-Ability Sand veil. Nature Lax------------------Trade for equal value
Beartic lvl32 female-Ability Snow cloak. Nature Rash--------Trade for equal value
Marowak lvl33 female-Ability Rock head. Nature Jolly-------trade for equal value
Snowrunt lvl32 female-Ability Inner focus. nature Lonely---Trade for equall value
Pichu lvl1 female-Ability Static. nature Bold. EGG MOVES Volt tackle.----Trade for Vullaby
Mawile lvl1 Male-Ability Hyper cutter. Nature Adament-----Trade for equall value
Beldum lvl1 no sex- Ability Clear body. Nature gentle-------Trade for equal value
Seviper lvl30 male- Ability Shed skin. Nature Sassy---------trade for equal value
Zygarde lvl72 no sex- Ability Aura brake. Nature Naive-----Rayquaza

If your interested tag me in a post with you friend code

My fc is 3454-1213-0293
My ign is leelee
Bug type safari

I need dark,steel and ghost type safaris. wont be adding any other ones for now sorry.

English timezone

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

Yeah it's not available, that's why it wouldn't go through.

yeay thats tobad but i think if we wait untillend of this month with luck i could get it to pokemon x&y

CrownThe3mpire

CodeBreaker4

@CrownThe3mpire Ok, let me know when you are ready so I can get online. Also I'm working on getting shiny Sprizte since I seem to have deleted the friend safari that had Bergmite in it.

3DS FC 3609-1986-5479

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic