ryan5588

@Jonnyt999
Okay, I will be available around 7-8 tonight probably
Shiny Male named wolverine?

Edited on by ryan5588

ryan5588

3DS Friend Code: 2552-1248-3811

getbeat23

@CrownThe3mpire alright man ima try and find you the other pokemon you are looking for

FC : 3351 4776 1201

IN GAME NAME - Blue

CrownThe3mpire

getbeat23 wrote:

@CrownThe3mpire alright man ima try and find you the other pokemon you are looking for

thank you ^^ if you have found one again and you want me take me a pokemon just tag me

CrownThe3mpire

unnamedprsn

Anyone have a voltorb or electrode with its hidden ability? Trading a shiny darumaka or torchic with its hidden ability.

I have a dark safari...pawniard, liepard, sandile looking to add friends :) my friend code is...4227-2480-5979.

getbeat23

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

getbeat23 wrote:

thank you ^^ if you have found one again and you want me take me a pokemon just tag me

yeah man no problem. my next request is shiny adamant staraptor with reckless and double edge level 80

FC : 3351 4776 1201

IN GAME NAME - Blue

CrownThe3mpire

getbeat23 wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

getbeat23 wrote:

yeah man no problem. my next request is shiny adamant staraptor with reckless and double edge level 80

alright im already done with your staraptor so when ever you have a pokemon let me know

CrownThe3mpire

baseballgeek

I just bred a 5 IV, Modest, Protean, Froakie. Has everything except defense IV. Should I try and get the defense to be perfect? Or is special defense more important for Froakie/Greninja?

FC - 2036-8095-6749 Friend Safar - Water
Wartortle, Frogadier, Panpour
Pokemon Y
Fire Emblem
A Link Between Worlds
Kid Icarus

baseballgeek

@unnamedprsn I can get you a HA Electrode. Is the Darumaka shiny?

Pokemon Y
Fire Emblem
A Link Between Worlds
Kid Icarus

unnamedprsn

@baseballgeek yes its shiny.

And I would try getting its def perfect too. As half of its weaknesses come from physical attacks it couldn't hurt to have it.

I have a dark safari...pawniard, liepard, sandile looking to add friends :) my friend code is...4227-2480-5979.

unnamedprsn

@baseballgeek added. Ign is Grimlock.

baseballgeek

@unnamedprsn Electrode is ready! I'll take the Darumaka!

And thanks, I'll try getting 6 IVs.

Edited on by baseballgeek

Pokemon Y
Fire Emblem
A Link Between Worlds
Kid Icarus

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic