Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 90,461 to 90,480 of 96,284

ryan5588

Can anyone help me dex some legendaries? I have a few I need about 18 more and I have completed it.

ryan5588

3DS Friend Code: 2552-1248-3811

OMGitsme16

Anyone up for a multibattle?

FC: 2621-2614-7799
Invite me to multibattles x3

VectorPup

Gracy93 wrote:

Any ditto safaris?
Friencode:
0963 0073 9495

added, I don't have ditto in my safari. However I do have access to a ditto safari, I could grab a few for you if your looking for something specific.

1564-3881-3304 pawniard/cacturn/absol IGN: Terry
Trading shiny remorraid for a blazikenite. I also can throw in any of the mega evo items that are X exclusive.

VectorPup

zeldafoursword wrote:

hi! my friend code is 2793-1630-2079 im not really sure which friend safari type i am if someone could tell me i would really aprecciate! add me!

added

Trading shiny remorraid for a blazikenite. I also can throw in any of the mega evo items that are X exclusive.

VectorPup

blooboy wrote:

hi does anybody have a cacnea

I have cacturn in my safari, you can just breed him. Ill add you in case you want access to him.

VectorPup

korky31 wrote:

Lf more friend codes mines electric safari
1091-8716-4955
Tag me if u adding me

added

VectorPup

xwyvern1 wrote:

I still don't know what pokemon are in my safari

I added you, I'll take a look once I get into your safari and post it for you.

KeatTheBeast99

Someone add me please. 0963-0599-9111 Riley

Friend Safari: Skarmory, (Kevin) Durant, and Ferroseed. Signature pokemon: Dont have one, i rotate often.

3DS Friend Code: 0963-0599-9111 | Nintendo Network ID: KeatTheBeast99

VectorPup

Leftwingzero wrote:

@h1b1esquire I think I broke your record this morning. I made someone rage quit after only one turn in an online battle. I also had someone else see my team and turn off their system so they didn't have to fight me, so technically a 0 turn rage quit?

Thats... impressive. Seems a bit drastic, i mean at that point if your going to get that upset over an online match. It might be a good idea to just trade pokemon in for something more their speed. Hello kitty island adventure maybe?

VectorPup

Sosa wrote:

Add me please.

FC: 2793-1338-3270

Name: Super Sosa.

added

Leftwingzero

VectorPup wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

@h1b1esquire I think I broke your record this morning. I made someone rage quit after only one turn in an online battle. I also had someone else see my team and turn off their system so they didn't have to fight me, so technically a 0 turn rage quit?

Thats... impressive. Seems a bit drastic, i mean at that point if your going to get that upset over an online match. It might be a good idea to just trade pokemon in for something more their speed. Hello kitty island adventure maybe?

@vectorpup It's all about the FEAR Aron haha.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

VectorPup

KeatTheBeast99 wrote:

Someone add me please. 0963-0599-9111 Riley

added

Ab_Soul_Absol

Hey guys I think I'm going to start over on my X version. I got poke bank now so I can just put all my stuff in there

FC is 0559-7717-0311
Ingame Name is Jonny
I like to battle, I got Shinies
Looking for Frogadier Safaris, add me if you have one

Ab_Soul_Absol

Crap I just found out I can't transfer items in poke bank

FC is 0559-7717-0311
Ingame Name is Jonny

Ab_Soul_Absol

@LeftWingZero can I give you a few pokemon holding some items so I can start over and not lose the mega blazikenite? I know I can trust you, and if you do I'll give you a shiny cloyster.

FC is 0559-7717-0311
Ingame Name is Jonny

crashkid960jr

I need help with retraining my honchkrow and togekiss can someone help me. honchkrow is more of hp. atk. sp. atk. and spd built. whiletogekiss is sp. atk. sp. def. def. and hp. They are from my white 2 game and were raised through elite four grinding to lvl 100.

Friend Code: 1736-0141-7466
Ice Safari: Delibird, Piloswine, ???
Pokedex Y ver.: 632/719, 29 shinies.
Pokemon X ver:
Pokemon AS ver: ???, two shinies.
Pokemon OR ver:
Looking for Snorunt, Dragon/Noibat, Electric/Pachirissu, Gogoat/Maractus safaris.
Shi...

3DS Friend Code: 1736-0141-7466

Leftwingzero

Jonnyt999 wrote:

@LeftWingZero can I give you a few pokemon holding some items so I can start over and not lose the mega blazikenite? I know I can trust you, and if you do I'll give you a shiny cloyster.

@jonnyt999 Sure no problem.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

Ab_Soul_Absol

@LeftWingZero Ok just give me 13 garbage pokemon and I'll give you the pokemon holding them but don't lose the items please. Also you can keep the sun stone that the Cloyster is carrying.

Edited on by Ab_Soul_Absol

FC is 0559-7717-0311
Ingame Name is Jonny

Ab_Soul_Absol

Also @LeftWingZero whats your ingame name?

FC is 0559-7717-0311
Ingame Name is Jonny

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic